Don Lapre
03-21-2012, 05:40 AM
Bullshit thread title, Joe.

Horowitz didn't say what you allege.

Joe3113
03-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Bullshit thread title, Joe.

Horowitz didn't say what you allege.

Talk about ignorance. Read between the lines mate.

He's saying 9/11 wasn't enough to permanently kill the minds of the people. Hence false-flag needs to be escalated to nuclear. He openly says "Americans will die".

thoughtomator
03-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Someone report him to dear Aunt Janet.

Don Lapre
03-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Talk about ignorance. Read between the lines mate.

He's saying 9/11 wasn't enough to permanently kill the minds of the people. Hence false-flag needs to be escalated to nuclear. He openly says "Americans will die".

He said Americans will die but he didn't say he wants them to die, as you posted in the thread title.

And you also added the - ? - to the thread title after I called you out on it.

I'm not a fan of neo-cons and I'm not a fan of Horowitz, but I'm also not a fan of bullshit threads.

Voluntary Man
03-21-2012, 08:18 AM
I didn't hear him say anything about nukes, but it's clear that The Hor doesn't think America is engaged enough in "The WAAARR OOOOONNN TEEEERRRRROOOORRR!!!" It's clear that The Hor believes our level of engagement should be more on the scale of WWII, which would make it WWIII. So, I think "The Hor wants WW3" might've been a more accurate title. But what do I know? I'm terrible at starting threads.

donnay
03-21-2012, 09:42 AM
I absolutely loathe David Horowitz (ex-Marxist). He is a warmonger and would like nothing more than to wipe every Muslim off the face of this earth, of course using our husbands, wives, sons and daughters!