PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from a day of Ron Paul'in in L.A. for Leno

eleganz
03-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Because of 'spring break' we couldn't PACK the audience with our people (like we expected to) but I'd say we had about 30% (hardcore early birds that lined up for tickets and stand-bys). We definitely represented inside the show and we DEFINITELY represented outside.

I was busy organizing the street welcome rally efforts and wasn't able to go in this time (unlike last time) but it was amazing, we had a bunch of people show up.

We registered RP supporters to vote and got them on our contact database and bombed our supporters with campaign lit to go out and spread. A video should be up in a few days, possibly some footage on RT and Freedom Broadcast Network.

I just cooked up some late night dinner to eat just in time to watch Leno so I'll be back!

btw, the Luncheon was a huge success also.

Southerner
03-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Good Job! Sounded like the audience was 70% to me.

eleganz
03-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Good Job! Sounded like the audience was 70% to me.

because...

Los Angeles RP supporters are LOUD & PROUD. :)

Brian4Liberty
03-21-2012, 12:42 AM
How is the Rick Williams campaign going down there in LA?

eleganz
03-21-2012, 12:47 AM
How is the Rick Williams campaign going down there in LA?

It is a fused effort, we're running all the liberty candidates on the same 'slate' as Ron.

Only time will tell. :)

Lishy
03-21-2012, 01:28 AM
I think we should email Jay Leno with a huge thanks for bringing Ron Paul on his show again!

Of all the "mainstream" interviewers, Jay Leno has always been the most fair to Paul, letting him finish talking, and actually asking important or relevant questions! (Which is ironic, because Jay Leno is a comedian!)

My only complaint is Paul himself was exhausted, so the interview had a rocky start....

Anyways, we should thank him in my opinion! ;) (Who knows? He might endorse Paul someday!)

PolicyReader
03-21-2012, 02:07 AM
Because of 'spring break' we couldn't PACK the audience with our people (like we expected to) but I'd say we had about 30% (hardcore early birds that lined up for tickets and stand-bys). We definitely represented inside the show and we DEFINITELY represented outside.

I was busy organizing the street welcome rally efforts and wasn't able to go in this time (unlike last time) but it was amazing, we had a bunch of people show up.

We registered RP supporters to vote and got them on our contact database and bombed our supporters with campaign lit to go out and spread. A video should be up in a few days, possibly some footage on RT and Freedom Broadcast Network.

I just cooked up some late night dinner to eat just in time to watch Leno so I'll be back!

btw, the Luncheon was a huge success also.

Audience sounded superb, great work on that. The Leo tube has already gotten a lot of activity from the two places I put it up so far :)
Good timing to go with the new increase in delegate talk.

As usual thanks to you and your crew down there :D