PDA

View Full Version : List of states that, by our count, we won

Rocco
03-20-2012, 10:00 PM
I think we should keep a central list of states that we believe we have won a plurality or majority of delegates. If any of these should be removed or any new ones added please say so!

States Ron Paul has won:

Iowa
Minnesota
Nevada
Maine
North Dakota
Alaska
Missouri
Colorado
Washington

Are there any more to be added, or is there lacking reason to believe we have won one of those? If we have won, that is 9 states, and that's pretty impressive either way.

SCOTUSman
03-20-2012, 10:02 PM
I think we should keep a central list of states that we believe we have won a plurality or majority of delegates. If any of these should be removed or any new ones added please say so!

States Ron Paul has won:

Iowa
Minnesota
Nevada
Maine
North Dakota
Alaska
Missouri
Colorado
Washington

Are there any more to be added, or is there lacking reason to believe we have won one of those? If we have won, that is 9 states, and that's pretty impressive either way.

None of those states have had a state convention yet. How can we say we won any of them??

PaulSoHard
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Per the campaign, I'm sure we'll have a strong showing at the conventions in most of the caucus states. From the forums I say that we're doing well in Minnesota, Nevada, and Washington so far. Hoping to see the same in the rest of the states.

Rocco
03-20-2012, 10:05 PM
It's obviously speculation at this point, I guess the better term would be states where early activity indicates we should and could win the plurality or majority of delegates.

None of those states have had a state convention yet. How can we say we won any of them??

gerryb
03-20-2012, 10:08 PM
States we will outperform media delegate counts:

Georgia
South Carolina
Virginia
Idaho
Florida?

PolicyReader
03-20-2012, 10:16 PM

Georgia
South Carolina
Virginia
Idaho
Florida?

I'm very keenly watching Idaho, if we reach that 2/3rd benchmark in their state convention :eek:
I've no guess at present for our odds, but it's well worth watching ,

Keith and stuff
03-20-2012, 10:40 PM
We cannot get a delegate in FL as far as I know. I guess, if, theoretically, there is a 2nd, 3rd or 4th ballot, we might be able to get a delegate in FL.

opinionatedfool
03-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Sounds like we may get some out of AZ (based on rumors)

Vanilluxe
03-20-2012, 11:00 PM

Georgia
South Carolina
Virginia
Idaho
Florida?

I don't get it, how can we get any delegates if they are bounded in primaries?

floridasun1983
03-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Take Florida off that list.

Southerner
03-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Florida is insane, both parties, always has been always will be. they think they are "special".

parocks
03-21-2012, 12:32 AM

States Ron Paul has won:

Iowa
Minnesota
Nevada
Maine
North Dakota
Alaska
Missouri
Colorado
Washington

All should be removed and replaced with TBD. Is the process finished in any of those states?

I'm not saying that we won't win those states. I'm saying that we haven't won them yet.

RickyJ
03-21-2012, 12:49 AM
I would add New Hampshire to the list. There was wide spread voter fraud in NH against Paul and for Romney. Dead people voting, no ID required to vote, ect...

RonRules
03-21-2012, 12:53 AM
I personally think we got a slight win in VA. I believe that based on the analysis I did on vote flipping. In other words, if the votes were not flipped would would have a win over Romney by about 1%. If I can definitely prove that, that's a whole state of delegates and Romney in handcuffs as a bonus.

Anti Federalist
03-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Good luck with all that.

The GOP machine is aware of you.

What happened in Missouri will happen all over the country.

GOP "officials" will shut the process down cold, close the doors and have all ya'll arrested.

RonRules
03-21-2012, 01:05 AM
all ya'll arrested.

In the South, the plural of "ya'll" is "all ya'll"

amonasro
03-21-2012, 01:12 AM
Good luck with all that.

The GOP machine is aware of you.

What happened in Missouri will happen all over the country.

GOP "officials" will shut the process down cold, close the doors and have all ya'll arrested.

But we are younger, smarter, and more organized than they are. And liberty is popular, even among policemen.

tod evans
03-21-2012, 01:15 AM

Ya'll forgot "younz"

PolicyReader
03-21-2012, 01:19 AM
But we are younger, smarter, and more organized than they are. And liberty is popular, even among policemen.
wait, wait, we are?!?? but the media told me we had to potheads ;) :rolleyes: (sorry I'm not bast that article yet, I'll move along now)

speciallyblend
03-21-2012, 02:47 AM
colorado is looking good but nothing will be written in stone until april 13th!

cindy25
03-21-2012, 03:05 AM

Florida could be contested, based on violating the proportional rule. so anything could happen there.
SC and GA could have freed delegates, if Newt pulls out.

satchelmcqueen
03-21-2012, 06:47 AM
there is no "o" in that word. its said yunz. lol
Ya'll forgot "younz"

RonRules
03-21-2012, 08:40 AM
there is no "o" in that word. its said yunz. lol

And this all started with the Royal "We" used for a single person.

gerryb
03-21-2012, 08:52 AM

What does your convention look like in FL? Has it occurred in your county yet?

mickey mouse joy division
03-21-2012, 08:55 AM
And it's actually "y'all."

Ekrub
03-21-2012, 09:56 AM
Nevada was delegates are allocated proportionally, so we def did not win NV

Keith and stuff
03-21-2012, 10:12 AM
I would add New Hampshire to the list. There was wide spread voter fraud in NH against Paul and for Romney. Dead people voting, no ID required to vote, ect...

The is zero evidence of any voter fraud in NH. In fact, both Paul and Huntsman did better in the Primary than the polls. Also, there is no evidence to even suggest that a single dead person voted in NH. NH is almost like Romney's 2nd home state. It is obvious to those that live here that Romney worked far harder in NH than Paul and Huntsman (likely combined) and won NH fairly.

Hendrik
03-21-2012, 10:22 AM
My app estimates currently 180 delegates for Ron Paul, according to Twitter aggregated data. And rising. Final projection for Tampa is near 400 delegates. Get that from bit.ly/GOPunbound2012

Anti Federalist
03-21-2012, 11:12 AM

And I'm not even Southern, I'm as yankee as they come.

But that phrase fits, because that's what will happen.

The GOP brass will shut the convention down, when the RP people start raising hell about it, they'll call in SWAT.

1968 all over again.