PDA

View Full Version : Massive Turnout at Clark County NV Commitee Meeting

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Giant lines. It looks like everybody that was at the county convention and more are here.

We will be voting on state central committee representatives if they ever get everybody signed in. The meeting is already an hour late getting started.

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-20-2012, 09:01 PM
congressional candidate and rp supporter Chris Dyer just gave his short speech and criticized Rep Joe Heck whom he is opposing in the primary for spending our money and infringing our liberties. The crowd erupted. The next candidate Criticized Dyer for criticizing Heck and didn't get near the applause.

PolicyReader
03-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Glad we're still getting active participation :)

Tyler_Durden
03-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the update!!

umichmed
03-20-2012, 09:15 PM
keep up the good work NV peeps.

NikolayaRadchenkova
03-20-2012, 09:47 PM
I hope it's our guys who are the ones turning up!!

sailingaway
03-20-2012, 10:22 PM
I hope it's our guys who are the ones turning up!!

that applause mentioned likely came from our guys since it was an RP supporter speaking, about liberty. I am hoping it is a sign we are the majority, but we will find out as soon as voting starts.

Welcome to the forums!

keep up the good work NV peeps.

and welcome to the forums to you as well!

puppetmaster
03-20-2012, 10:31 PM

of course we are...we don't believe the media BS so we are here to win. This should be the same in all states....

BrooklynZoo
03-20-2012, 10:46 PM
What happened with the party platform? It was never voted up or down at the county convention.

PolicyReader
03-20-2012, 10:47 PM
of course we are...we don't believe the media BS so we are here to win. This should be the same in all states....
I quite agree, +rep

speciallyblend
03-20-2012, 11:45 PM
ron pauling, look forward to updates

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-21-2012, 12:54 AM
I just got back from the committee meeting. The official membership attendence was announced 1,030 I think.

A paper ballot vote was taken for the state central committee representatives. The convention voted to seal all the ballots in a box and count them tomorrow morning at the county party headquarters. We have people watching the chain of custody but I'm not one of them. It sure looked like we had half or more of the members there tonight so I think we have a good chance for victory again.

Besides the convention business I had several very productive conversations with various Ron Paul activists about broadcasting on ronpaulradio.com from the state convention if we can get hosts to anchor the show for several hours on May 5th.

I also had a profitable discussion with the guy who is going to print giant fathead cutouts of Ron Paul and hopefully Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises for the state convention.

Constitutional Paulicy
03-21-2012, 01:01 AM
A paper ballot vote was taken for the state central committee representatives. The convention voted to seal all the ballots in a box and count them tomorrow morning at the county party headquarters. We have people watching the chain of custody but I'm not one of them. It sure looked like we had half or more of the members there tonight so I think we have a good chance for victory again.

I've got every digit crossed with anticipation. Here's to a big win. :D

PolicyReader
03-21-2012, 01:03 AM
I just got back from the committee meeting. The official membership attendence was announced 1,030 I think.

Besides the convention business I had several very productive conversations with various Ron Paul activists about broadcasting on ronpaulradio.com from the state convention if we can get hosts to anchor the show for several hours on May 5th.

I also had a profitable discussion with the guy who is going to print giant fathead cutouts of Ron Paul and hopefully Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises for the state convention.

Thanks for the updates +rep

eleganz
03-21-2012, 01:09 AM
NV grassroots is very well coordinated.

+rep to all the hard workers in NV.

Algorres
03-21-2012, 02:02 AM
This was my first committee meeting and I had a good time. I got to the meeting way early and found a good row to plant my butt in. I started seeing people from the county convention and more people starting sitting down. A lady sat down a few seats away that was a Romney person from the county convention. She was unsure what to do with the elections ballot as she knew none of the names on it. She had Silver State Slate in her hand which I know didn't come from the Paul campaign. She asked if the Silver State slate was for Romney and I showed her my Paul slate. She asked everyone in the front row and they all had Paul slates. She starting asking the rows behind us and everyone had the Paul slate. She then proceeded to wander around trying to find a Romney supporter and after about 15 minutes she finally got her answers. We were friendly at the county convention and were friendly here at this committee meeting but for whatever reason she came back and said to the row, I am gonna go sit with the Romney people. This cracked me up and the people on both sides of me.

speciallyblend
03-21-2012, 02:53 AM

if anyone would like to send me a ron paul fathead for the april colorado convention, please im me:) Then i can send it back. I also have a ron paul 6ft banner if someone in a high profile spot in an upcoming state wants it? im me.

speciallyblend
03-21-2012, 02:55 AM
This was my first committee meeting and I had a good time. I got to the meeting way early and found a good row to plant my butt in. I started seeing people from the county convention and more people starting sitting down. A lady sat down a few seats away that was a Romney person from the county convention. She was unsure what to do with the elections ballot as she knew none of the names on it. She had Silver State Slate in her hand which I know didn't come from the Paul campaign. She asked if the Silver State slate was for Romney and I showed her my Paul slate. She asked everyone in the front row and they all had Paul slates. She starting asking the rows behind us and everyone had the Paul slate. She then proceeded to wander around trying to find a Romney supporter and after about 15 minutes she finally got her answers. We were friendly at the county convention and were friendly here at this committee meeting but for whatever reason she came back and said to the row, I am gonna go sit with the Romney people. This cracked me up and the people on both sides of me.

why do folks support romney? we should start handing out flip-flops to romney supporters! I guess folks support romney so they can be for and against an issue.

IronPatriot
03-21-2012, 06:55 AM
I was there last night. It was interesting, to say the least. While I know there was an overwhelming number of Ron Paul supporters there, the RINOs were in full effect last night. I heard tons of comments all night long about how "disruptive" Ron Paul supporters are, along with plenty of other negative things. However, what made me smile is the fact that I literally never heard Santorum's name mentioned, heard Newt's name mentioned once, and may have heard Romney's name mentioned once or twice. Ron Paul's name, however, was being spoken everywhere. Even the people who hate us can't stop talking about us. We are making massive changes.

jbuttell
03-21-2012, 08:04 AM
I was there last night. It was interesting, to say the least. While I know there was an overwhelming number of Ron Paul supporters there, the RINOs were in full effect last night. I heard tons of comments all night long about how "disruptive" Ron Paul supporters are, along with plenty of other negative things. However, what made me smile is the fact that I literally never heard Santorum's name mentioned, heard Newt's name mentioned once, and may have heard Romney's name mentioned once or twice. Ron Paul's name, however, was being spoken everywhere. Even the people who hate us can't stop talking about us. We are making massive changes.

Funny how they were so quick to ripoff the Teaparty, a group of people who were very disruptive... yet they have a problem with a few Paul supporters simply showing up to vote perhaps put their foot down from time to time.

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 08:10 AM

You couldn't make a motion to have them counted in front of everyone? That is an issue to me, in Maine etc numbers changed. In NV as well, some went behind a private gate etc. In the future if we have a majority can't we ask that ballots be counted in public? We are getting shenanigans pulled across the country on us and have succinct vidoes proving it. At this point demanding transparency as a matter of policy, routinely, shouldn't be viewed as paranoid, it is simply due care.

airborne373
03-21-2012, 08:10 AM

Hello! More than ever! What is happening around the nation in these Caucasus meetings is the BIGGEST political news in America for at least 50 years. Given honest process RP wins. Given a Soviet style Central Committee choosing our dear leaders we still win as the news of this crime spreads. Please do not depend on the "Looking Glass Media" to validate this reality.

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Funny how they were so quick to ripoff the Teaparty, a group of people who were very disruptive... yet they have a problem with a few Paul supporters simply showing up to vote perhaps put their foot down from time to time.

Yeah, 'disruptive' = 'demanding the rules be followed', it seems.

Darguth
03-21-2012, 08:34 AM
+rep to all of the NV RP folks, seems like you guys are really fighting the good fight!

Please keep us updated as to the results after they are counted :D

roho76
03-21-2012, 08:38 AM
My friend is a graphic artist for Fat Head and actually makes stickers. If anybody has a high res photo they want printed let me know I may be able to get a discount. She gives my three kids one every year for Christmas. Darth Vader is so cool.

Wolfgang Bohringer
03-21-2012, 08:59 AM
You couldn't make a motion to have them counted in front of everyone? That is an issue to me, in Maine etc numbers changed. In NV as well, some went behind a private gate etc. In the future if we have a majority can't we ask that ballots be counted in public? We are getting shenanigans pulled across the country on us and have succinct vidoes proving it. At this point demanding transparency as a matter of policy, routinely, shouldn't be viewed as paranoid, it is simply due care.

Let me address the issue that you bring up about the transparency at the caucuses first. I could be wrong, but at the Feb 4 caucus, I don't think there are any first hand reports by RP supporters of not having full transparency and oversight of the chain of custody of the ballots in any precinct or consolidation site in the state. The story about the private gate may be an exception, but I recall being very confused the little time that I tried to make heads or tails of that story. I thought it involved access to the site not auditing the ballots?

The great thing about the caucus system is that any schmuck can walk into any counting room and audit the count at any level. The big problem is too few smucks like myself willing to stick around and spend HOURS doing it.

And then there's my pet peeve about the overabundance of people willing to spend HOURS crying "fraud" when they have no first hand evidence from us schmucks who were out here looking but not able to document any fraud. All that this gets us is more states abolishing the caucus system altogether and shoving the machines down our throats--which are completely unauditable no matter how many schmucks like myself are foolish enough to sit in the counting rooms.

Now, to your question about the counting of last nights ballots. These were very complicated ballots. There were 8 different commission district lists--each with its own list of candidates--and it was clear to all those RP schmucks willing to audit the results (of which I was not one) that they'd rather do it today rather than be there all night tallying those 1030 ballots.

There were several questions from the floor about how the chain of custody would be executed and audited and all of our counters willing to skip work today to audit the votes were satisfied.

I believe the quantity of paranoia can never high enough and as Ron Paul would say "believe me" there was a sufficient amount at the meeting last night.

rb3b3
03-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Let me address the issue that you bring up about the transparency at the caucuses first. I could be wrong, but at the Feb 4 caucus, I don't think there are any first hand reports by RP supporters of not having full transparency and oversight of the chain of custody of the ballots in any precinct or consolidation site in the state. The story about the private gate may be an exception, but I recall being very confused the little time that I tried to make heads or tails of that story. I thought it involved access to the site not auditing the ballots?

The great thing about the caucus system is that any schmuck can walk into any counting room and audit the count at any level. The big problem is too few smucks like myself willing to stick around and spend HOURS doing it.

And then there's my pet peeve about the overabundance of people willing to spend HOURS crying "fraud" when they have no first hand evidence from us schmucks who were out here looking but not able to document any fraud. All that this gets us is more states abolishing the caucus system altogether and shoving the machines down our throats--which are completely unauditable no matter how many schmucks like myself are foolish enough to sit in the counting rooms.

Now, to your question about the counting of last nights ballots. These were very complicated ballots. There were 8 different commission district lists--each with its own list of candidates--and it was clear to all those RP schmucks willing to audit the results (of which I was not one) that they'd rather do it today rather than be there all night tallying those 1030 ballots.

There were several questions from the floor about how the chain of custody would be executed and audited and all of our counters willing to skip work today to audit the votes were satisfied.

I believe the quantity of paranoia can never high enough and as Ron Paul would say "believe me" there was a sufficient amount at the meeting last night.

So with this being said, can we be comfortable knowing that no shenanigans will be going on with these counts? Is it safe to assume that??

Algorres
03-21-2012, 11:11 AM
The same E-board people we elected at the County Convention were the ones that put the security measures in place for these ballots. I feel confident there will be no funny business.

BKom
03-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I think the ballots are going to be counted fairly. It should be noted that there was absolutely no subterfuge on our part last night. The Ron Paul slate was labeled with "Ron Paul" right at the top. The Romney/Santo/Gingrich people, on the other hand, labeled their slate the "Silver Slate" instead of putting any candidate's name at the top. More than a bit disingenuous of them. But i have to say that although my hair, what's left of it, is silver, the people handing out and voting for the silver slate looked like they could have been my grandparents.

We'll know sometime today whether there was a majority of Paul supporters in the room. If the Paul slate wins, we had it. If not, we have more work to do.

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 11:44 AM

three cheers for paranoia!!

If you look nationwide it is justified at a level. (think Maine, where numbers changed supposedly because info got stuck in spam filters yet when votes were recounted Ron's and only Ron's went DOWN in some areas. I have yet to see an explanation of how information caught in a spam filter, once discovered, can make totals go DOWN.). When it is so close you don't know who had the majority, it is most important. But if paranoia was present and was satisfied, then it was. Thank you for all the work you are doing!

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I think the ballots are going to be counted fairly. It should be noted that there was absolutely no subterfuge on our part last night. The Ron Paul slate was labeled with "Ron Paul" right at the top. The Romney/Santo/Gingrich people, on the other hand, labeled their slate the "Silver Slate" instead of putting any candidate's name at the top. More than a bit disingenuous of them. But i have to say that although my hair, what's left of it, is silver, the people handing out and voting for the silver slate looked like they could have been my grandparents.

We'll know sometime today whether there was a majority of Paul supporters in the room. If the Paul slate wins, we had it. If not, we have more work to do.

They ALL banded against us? Is a representative of the campaign or you guys going to be present when it is counted?

Algorres
03-21-2012, 11:52 AM
2/3 of the E board is Ron Paul people. We will get a fair count.

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
2/3 of the E board is Ron Paul people. We will get a fair count.

OK. Thanks!

BKom
03-21-2012, 12:02 PM
And it's important to note that this time, unlike four years ago, the RP people who were elected to the E Board are solid people and will stick around and do the necessary work within the party. Last time, we elected a narrow majority to the E Board, and within a few months, every one of them discovered that they had better things to do than show up to meetings. That led to a lot of "I told you so's." I don't see that happening this time.

Algorres
03-21-2012, 01:18 PM
The biggest problem we have in Nevada is the lack of worthwhile people running for offices.

puppetmaster
03-21-2012, 01:33 PM
What happened with the party platform? It was never voted up or down at the county convention.

Platform issues are a distraction and a complete waste of time. Do not get embroiled in these BS platforms (I disagree with many platform issues but bite my tongue and stay the course). The politicians do not follow them anyway therefore they mean nothing until we get RP in the drivers seat. Delegates are the only thing that matter period. Getting involved in party leadership is a very close second for long term strategy.

I personally believe that platform issues are being used to divide the caucus and alienate the opposition. You will hear some people arguing about where a period is in a sentence. You will hear people bitching about every little thing that only serve to piss off the delegation in general...not a winning strategy if you ever want to get delegates to switch.

Miles Dunn
03-21-2012, 01:41 PM
The vote count will take place at 6PM today at the new headquarters location (5565 S. Decatur Boulevard, Ste. 109, Las Vegas, NV 89118 ((702) 258-9184)), if you were at the meeting last night and have doubts you are more than welcome to observe the counting. Be warned though, a lot of people from my understanding will be showing up.

@BrooklynZoo, as of right now we are still under the 2010 platform because again, the platform could not be finished. May 8th will be another go for the 2012 platform. (yes after the state convention).

As for the meeting last night, it was very disorganized unfortunately. Started late, ended late, and a lot of confusion with what was going on in general. Education workshops for the party will be absolutely essential to keep things together and orderly in the long run in this county.

I sat with a large group of older people who wanted to gather up in support of Romney, they were displeased with me being among them, they never directly said anything rude to me, but their conversations were very disrespectful in general when it came to anyone supporting Ron Paul, was literally like a witch hunt, anyone who got to the mic to speak was a suspected Ron Paul supporter and insults were shared. They knew very little in general about Ron Paul and have no interest either, they are 100% status quo to the grave.

PolicyReader
03-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks to everyone for the updates

puppetmaster
03-21-2012, 02:00 PM
The vote count will take place at 6PM today at the new headquarters location (5565 S. Decatur Boulevard, Ste. 109, Las Vegas, NV 89118 ((702) 258-9184)), if you were at the meeting last night and have doubts you are more than welcome to observe the counting. Be warned though, a lot of people from my understanding will be showing up.

@BrooklynZoo, as of right now we are still under the 2010 platform because again, the platform could not be finished. May 8th will be another go for the 2012 platform. (yes after the state convention).

As for the meeting last night, it was very disorganized unfortunately. Started late, ended late, and a lot of confusion with what was going on in general. Education workshops for the party will be absolutely essential to keep things together and orderly in the long run in this county.

I sat with a large group of older people who wanted to gather up in support of Romney, they were displeased with me being among them, they never directly said anything rude to me, but their conversations were very disrespectful in general when it came to anyone supporting Ron Paul, was literally like a witch hunt, anyone who got to the mic to speak was a suspected Ron Paul supporter and insults were shared. They knew very little in general about Ron Paul and have no interest either, they are 100% status quo to the grave.

good info thanks

surf
03-21-2012, 02:07 PM
Platform issues are a distraction and a complete waste of time. Do not get embroiled in these BS platforms (I disagree with many platform issues but bite my tongue as stay the course). The politicians do not follow them anyway therefore they mean nothing until we get RP in the drivers seat. Delegates are the only thing that matter period. Getting involved in party leadership is a very close second for long term strategy.

I personally believe that platform issues are being used to divide the caucus and alienate the opposition. You will hear some people arguing about where a period is in a sentence. You will hear people bitching about every little thing that only serve to piss off the delegation in general...not a winning strategy if you ever want to get delegates to switch.very true. in 2008 after a bunch of the rinos left the state convention the RP crowd passed a "anti-war" plaftorm resoulution, but i doubt you will ever see this on the "official" state platform. to think that a non-liberty minded republican will follow a liberty platform is, unfortunately, naive.

MozoVote
03-21-2012, 02:50 PM
I agree to a large extent, that platform and resolutions don't amount to a bucket of beans in the end. When there is "serious business" to attend to (voting on the party organization and who sits on committees) that should be the focus.

But the other debates are helpful to sharpen ones parliamentary skills, and demonstrate there are OTHER opinions in the crowd. Toy with this stuff in the off-years, but don't let it distract you when delegate hunting is the priority.

I have also seen too many conventions run overtime with debates on patform and resolutions. It doesn't help to be known as one of those "jokers who drags things out". People get hungry and irritable towards the end of a convention.

BKom
03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
I agree to a large extent, that platform and resolutions don't amount to a bucket of beans in the end. When there is "serious business" to attend to (voting on the party organization and who sits on committees) that should be the focus.

But the other debates are helpful to sharpen ones parliamentary skills, and demonstrate there are OTHER opinions in the crowd. Toy with this stuff in the off-years, but don't let it distract you when delegate hunting is the priority.

I have also seen too many conventions run overtime with debates on patform and resolutions. It doesn't help to be known as one of those "jokers who drags things out". People get hungry and irritable towards the end of a convention.

This is absolutely true. And the platform debates often tell everyone who the Ron Paul people are. Identifying yourself as a time-wasting Ron Paul supporter is really counterproductive. It puts everyone on edge and makes them want to destroy the Paul supporters.

There should be a list of "don'ts" that everyone here follows. Don't tell anyone how strong your numbers are. So, when the chair or anyone else says "Hey, just for grins, let's hear it from the . . . supporters", every Ron Paul person who isn't wearing a Ron t-shirt should cheer or stand up for one of the other candidates.

1. Don't stand up and cheer for Ron until every national delegate has been chosen and can't be unchosen.
2. Don't be the person at the mic, stomping your feet and pumping your fist to legalize drugs and gay marriage. As laudable as liberty is, all this does is once again tell the others how strong our numbers are. Don't do that job for them. And putting these things in the platform accomplishes nothing.
3. Don't dress like you live in a dumpster. Casual is fine. Dogpatch is not. You're in a room full of Republicans, not a hippie commune or a railyard.

And a Ron Paul supporter should always be the one proposing to end debate on the useless platform.

And if you suspect there will be chicanery of the official variety, make sure your phones are fully charged and ready to record everything. If you have a small, not easily seen recording device, then use it. And at the first opportunity, get the rules changed if they don't include recording.

PolicyReader
03-21-2012, 05:05 PM
This is absolutely true. And the platform debates often tell everyone who the Ron Paul people are. Identifying yourself as a time-wasting Ron Paul supporter is really counterproductive. It puts everyone on edge and makes them want to destroy the Paul supporters.

There should be a list of "don'ts" that everyone here follows. Don't tell anyone how strong your numbers are. So, when the chair or anyone else says "Hey, just for grins, let's hear it from the . . . supporters", every Ron Paul person who isn't wearing a Ron t-shirt should cheer or stand up for one of the other candidates.

1. Don't stand up and cheer for Ron until every national delegate has been chosen and can't be unchosen.
2. Don't be the person at the mic, stomping your feet and pumping your fist to legalize drugs and gay marriage. As laudable as liberty is, all this does is once again tell the others how strong our numbers are. Don't do that job for them. And putting these things in the platform accomplishes nothing.
3. Don't dress like you live in a dumpster. Casual is fine. Dogpatch is not. You're in a room full of Republicans, not a hippie commune or a railyard.

And a Ron Paul supporter should always be the one proposing to end debate on the useless platform.

And if you suspect there will be chicanery of the official variety, make sure your phones are fully charged and ready to record everything. If you have a small, not easily seen recording device, then use it. And at the first opportunity, get the rules changed if they don't include recording.
+rep

BKom
03-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Did anyone else see the results from Clark County? Very odd. We voted for 24 delegates for commission district A, for instance. But less than 10 were elected. What was the point of voting for 24 of there were a handful of positions? Seems very odd.

umichmed
03-22-2012, 12:18 AM
Where do you see the results?

BKom
03-22-2012, 01:54 AM
Where do you see the results?

I don't. They sent out the election results for Eboard from the county convention and I mistook it for the state central committee. Sorry.

VegasPatriot
03-23-2012, 08:58 AM
I just received the following email from the secretary of the Clark County Republican Central Committee. It looks like we crushed it again. I can't wait until the state convention. We will avenge what happened in 2008!

Hello Ron Paul 2012!!!

Although no formal announcement has been made, Liberty won big Tuesday nite, AGAIN!

Ron Paul supporters will control well over 50% of the State Central Committee, probably more like 75-80%, we are verifying the numbers.

Congratulations to every one of us and Dr. Paul who so deserves this!!!

Peace!!

Algorres
03-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Next up Sparks!

enrique
Great job guys!

Bump

sailingaway
I just received the following email from the secretary of the Clark County Republican Central Committee. It looks like we crushed it again. I can't wait until the state convention. We will avenge what happened in 2008!

Hurray to our Nevada Grass Roots!!!

I would consider different language.... instead of 'crushed it'... consider saying... 'it was gratifying that those present showed their confidence in the Ron Paul supporters.....'

instead of 'we will avenge....'... consider saying.... 'we are really excited about being welcomed to take the leadership role in the party at the state level where we were rebuffed last time....'

:p

WELL DONE!!!

Algorres
03-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Clark County NRCC results : 136 spots for vote - Our Slate 111/136 spots! three cheers! 81.6 percent!

cassielund99@gmail.com
03-23-2012, 10:23 PM
wow great job I am seeing a bright future for freedom:D

Algorres
03-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Mr. Bunce and the whole Nevada staff deserve a shout out for their work over the last 4 years!

enrique
03-23-2012, 10:31 PM
I assume that Clark County sends the most delegates to the state convention. Anyone know the total number sent and what this victory in Las Vegas means to the overall picture?

Algorres
03-23-2012, 11:08 PM
We had the delegate selection at the County convention. This was for Nevada Republican Central Committee.

opinionatedfool
03-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Clark County NRCC results : 136 spots for vote - Our Slate 111/136 spots! three cheers! 81.6 percent!

You guys are officially my heros!

robfellner
03-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Hey guys,

One of the best things we can do to help the liberty movement in Nevada is educate ourselves on policies that shrink the size of government. In a statement we released last week http://www.muthstruths.com/2012/03/25/the-ron-paul-era-begins/ we criticize the Republican officials who want to raise taxes. Just as important as that, is proposing workable solutions.

We are fortunate to have the Nevada Policy Institute providing many of those solutions. In that statement I referenced NPRI's latest publication, Solutions 2013, which specifically shows how Nevada can reduce expenditures and therefore not have to raise taxes.

I strongly encourage you all to familiarize yourself with these policies so that we can effectively articulate specific policy changes that will rein in government spending. http://robertfellner.blogspot.com/2012/03/shocker-nevada-state-officials-caught.html

speciallyblend
03-29-2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&ob=av2e<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&amp;ob=av2e">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&amp;ob=av2e

R (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts&ob=av2e)on Paul is setting the world on Fire, We burn brighter then the Sun!!! Ron Paul 2012

jdcole
03-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Good work, ladies and gentlemen. Let Nevada be the tip of the spear, and set the example for the rest of the caucus states.

jdcole
03-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Good work, ladies and gentlemen. Let Nevada be the tip of the spear, and set the example for the rest of the caucus states.