PDA

View Full Version : Can we organize one day where we money-bomb AND have marches to every state house?

Massachusetts
03-19-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm going to keep proposing this idea until people get sick of me. I think it could be huge for the movement if we could organize a single day in the near future where we have a moneybomb and have marches to the state house of every single state in the country, or at least as many as we can.

It will send a message that we are not only serious about this movement with our words, but our money and our time. I'm not exactly sure what would happen at this type of march, but it's a chance to rally together the troops and get people excited again. And we don't need the official RP campaign to do this. It's grassroots baby!

Please consider this idea, tell me what you think, add your own ideas and keep this thread alive. I'm not ready to give up. **** man. This is our future!

03-19-2012, 04:41 PM
That's an interesting idea. I think it's worth following up on, it wouldn't be hard to organize.

Massachusetts
03-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Let's start organizing it right now on RPF. Then we can spread the idea to Daily paul and the rest of the Ron Paul followers who may or may not be online. Get every state campaign manager involved and let's put this together.

PolicyReader
03-19-2012, 04:47 PM
I think if we could get it organized it would be well worth doing. Organizing it might be a challenge but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be pursued.
I would say that those who are delegates might be better off not attending the rally portion, just in case.
Also if it does prove hard to set up both a monybomb and a march at the same time focus on the march to attempt to gain publicity. (maybe contact local media in each area?) and if possible make it clear via footage where each location is so that even if media don't show we could film it ourselves and put something together to showcase the event.

2c

40oz
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I got 5 on it.

Keith and stuff
03-19-2012, 05:26 PM
If you make it on 4/20, there is already a planned rally at the NH state house. Perhaps activists in other states are also doing stuff on 4/20 at the state house.

http://www.420at420.org/

Massachusetts
03-20-2012, 07:18 AM
If you make it on 4/20, there is already a planned rally at the NH state house. Perhaps activists in other states are also doing stuff on 4/20 at the state house.

http://www.420at420.org/

Hmm seems good, the only problem I see is that people would be confused about whether we were marching for Ron Paul or for weed.

Aratus
03-20-2012, 12:41 PM
April 15th or July 4th --?
logistics and timeframe
hints that July although
hot as blazes is better!

wgadget
03-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Make sure to have some tables set up with some DONATE HERE signs so people can donate onsite.

Great idea!

dancjm
03-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Shouldn't a money bomb, really more properly be called a paper bomb?

Massachusetts
03-21-2012, 08:30 AM
I think that a good start would be putting together a contact list of everybody that represents all of the states, establishing a date for this event and putting together a list of the locations of each state house and each organizational meetup. I'll start to work on it, but I can't do this alone. Who's in?