PDA

View Full Version : Ya know what's sweet......?

wgadget
03-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Anthony Terrell is still tweeting about Ron Paul, even though he was taken off his Ron Paul embed assignment.

Anthony Terrell ‏ @AnthonyNBCNews

On @CNBC @RonPaul was asked if he'd consider being VP; Paul said the likelyhood is miniscule that would happen, but he would consider it

03-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Maybe spending that much time around Ron converted him?

This thread will be flamed by people claiming Paul will never accept VP to Romney and it's a MSM conspiracy shortly.

PauliticsPolitics
03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
That's in reference to this interview:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367948-Video-Ron-Paul-on-CNBC-03-19-12

wgadget
03-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Well, here's another one:

Anthony Terrell ‏ @AnthonyNBCNews

Reacting to St Charles MO caucus shutdown @RonPaul camp tells me supporters do the right thing & follow rules but officials change the rules

Maybe his job isn't finished yet? Seems he tweeted about the MO St Charles caucus, too.

PolicyReader
03-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Seems I'll have to pay a bit more attention to Mr. Terrell ;)

PauliticsPolitics
03-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Maybe his job isn't finished yet? Seems he tweeted about the MO St Charles caucus, too.
Maybe he is still in charge of reporting on Ron Paul, but NBC merely stopped paying for him to follow the campaign around as an embedded reporter.

wgadget
03-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Or maybe......He's been converted. :toady:

Bruno
03-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Or maybe......He's been converted. :toady:

I'm thinking this is it, with the way he slipped and said, "we're all hoping, er, i mean they are all hoping for a Ron Paul win tonight". (or something like that, in MN)

PauliticsPolitics
03-19-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm thinking this is it, with the way he slipped and said, "we're all hoping, er, i mean they are all hoping for a Ron Paul win tonight". (or something like that, in MN)
Yea, I think it would be hard not to be a convert after hanging with the campaign for a few months. At the same time, I hope the dude is still getting paid to report on RP - especially if he is a convert!

revned
03-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Yea, I think it would be hard not to be a convert after hanging with the campaign for a few months.

This is what I have thought as well and I think that may be a way to convince some people that may be tough to convert. "Just give the campaign a little test run for a week, see how you like it."

bluesc
03-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Awesome :).

He spent a lot of time with the Paul family/friends. I'm sure they had a good influence on him.