PDA

View Full Version : Okay, this just disgusts me.

SonicInfinity
11-14-2007, 03:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N57IMDO-ko

Rap + Ron Paul = BAD

Seriously, this just gives another thing for the media to twist around. Why can't we create something to the effect of Star Wars -- not that exact melody, but of that "epic" nature instead.

JoshLowry
11-14-2007, 03:12 AM
Freedom is popular and brings a diverse audience.

Not everyone loves star wars.

scottabing
11-14-2007, 03:16 AM
Did you listen to the lyrics? Seems to be pushing Paul's message to me - and overall very positive!

Explain what disgusts you so I can see where you are coming from.

Understandably, rap music may not be your cup tea but rap music isn't inherently a "bad thing."

Paulitician
11-14-2007, 03:17 AM
First time I heard that song and yes it sucks. Whatever. You should hear that first rap song about Ron Paul. It was actually quite good.

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 03:51 AM
That is sweet

Cap'n Crunk
11-14-2007, 03:55 AM
I don't think there is any thing wrong with it.

SonicInfinity
11-14-2007, 03:56 AM
The fact that a lot of you actually like it scares me.

I just can't imagine Ron Paul listening to this...

mkrfctr
11-14-2007, 03:56 AM
yeah I fail to see wtf your deal is - you just equate rap with black people and you're a racist and such or what?

Edit: and yes I guess maybe he doesn't listen to rap, but then he barely uses the internet, so lets all stop, ya hear?!

islather
11-14-2007, 03:58 AM
different strokes for different folks, i dont see anything wrong with it.

freelance
11-14-2007, 04:02 AM
Turn the channel...

Drknows
11-14-2007, 04:04 AM
The fact that a lot of you actually like it scares me.

I just can't imagine Ron Paul listening to this...

Hey Ron Pauls favorite song is Arlo Guthrie/Alice's Restaurant and his favorite Hymn is A Mighty Fortress is our God. DO NOT WANT!

Its Ron Pauls message that brings people together NOT RON PAULS favorite things.

I'm more of a rock/techno guy myself.

SonicInfinity
11-14-2007, 04:05 AM
Turn the channel...

I am. I'll never be visiting that video ever again.

I mean, it would be fine if it was anything else, but I fear just how badly the media is going to spin it if they got their hands on it.

Drknows
11-14-2007, 04:10 AM

I mean, it would be fine if it was anything else, but I fear just how badly the media is going to spin it if they got their hands on it.

Man, we’re lucky to get mentions of Ron Paul in the media. PERIOD. I really doubt they will devote time to using a supporters rap youtube video against us that will just make them look like fools.

saahmed
11-14-2007, 04:11 AM
Its not that great of a rap but whats wrong with it? It appeals to a certain crowd. Why is it disgusting? Ron Paul might not enjoy listening to it, but he would definitely would not disapprove of it.

saahmed
11-14-2007, 04:13 AM

How would the media negatively spin it? Rappers support Ron Paul? I don't think there is anything to worry about. The rap would be more of a positive than a negative. Its evidence of the large variety of support that Paul has.

mkrfctr
11-14-2007, 04:14 AM
but I fear just how badly the media is going to spin it if they got their hands on it.

Spin it how? What the FUCK are you talking about.

And yes, I very much mean for that fuck to be there. Shove it grannies with dainty eyes.