PDA

View Full Version : Afghan President: Americans in Afghanistan “demons”, Satanic acts will never be forgiven

moderate libertarian
03-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Democratically elected Afghan President in US tax payer funded occupation goes on a rampage:

Gulf Widens Between U.S. and a More Volatile Karzai

Published: March 17, 2012

KABUL, Afghanistan — The Americans in Afghanistan are “demons.”

President Hamid Karzai called the Americans “demons” during a meeting with relatives of a massacre by an American soldier.

They claim they burned Korans by mistake, but really those were “Satanic acts that will never be forgiven by apologies.”

The massacre of 16 Afghan children, women and men by an American soldier “was not the first incident, indeed it was the 100th, the 200th and 500th incident.”

Such harsh talk may sound as if it comes from the Taliban, but those are all remarks either made personally by the United States’ increasingly hostile ally here, President Hamid Karzai, or issued by his office in recent days and weeks.

The strongest such outburst came Friday. “Let’s pray for God to rescue us from these two demons,” Mr. Karzai said, apparently holding back tears at a meeting with relatives of the massacre victims, and clearly referring to the United States and the Taliban in the same breath. “There are two demons in our country now.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/18/world/asia/gulf-widens-between-us-and-an-increasingly-hostile-karzai.html

Yieu
03-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Well, we've been pushing them for long enough.

Massachusetts
03-18-2012, 09:05 AM
He must hate us because we're free and because we're America. It has nothing to do with our occupation in Afghanistan for a whole decade.

moderate libertarian
03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Freedom is contagious.

TheTexan
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
It's ok. We know what's best for them. Nothing more troops can't solve.

BlackTerrel
03-18-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm actually kind of glad he is turning though wish this isn't how it happened.

More of a reason to bring our people home and be done with this mess.

outspoken
03-18-2012, 09:06 PM
I guess America needs to double down on the humanitarian effort as well as the Afghan president's paycheck noe. What a debacle... And yet the rest of the GOPs think we can still win this thing. Nuts.

bluesc
03-18-2012, 09:07 PM
They should learn to appreciate the freedom we bombed into their society.

So ungrateful.

oyarde
03-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm actually kind of glad he is turning though wish this isn't how it happened.

More of a reason to bring our people home and be done with this mess. Yeah , but he is not turning , he will talk like this to them , and , then business as usual with the cabinet here ...

oyarde
03-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Democratically elected Afghan President in US tax payer funded occupation goes on a rampage:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/18/world/asia/gulf-widens-between-us-and-an-increasingly-hostile-karzai.html I will give him this , currently , he may not be far off with his very last sentence .

oyarde
03-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Once we pull out ( tomorrow , I hope ) , this guy is toast , best I can figure , he thinks same , and has been trying to figure a way around that , problem is , he has not , yet ....

oyarde
03-18-2012, 10:41 PM
This guy is a screw up , no leadership , pussy pandering , he should have called me , I could have told him how to take it back from the pussy , non pandering folks who will get him.

oyarde
03-18-2012, 11:07 PM
I would have preferred it if he would have given some specific quotes of how he was able to identify this "Satan " and these "demons" . If he is so knowledgable , he may be able to clear up a few things for me about these things ; specifically , what he may ( or may not , be familiar with) refer to as Iblis , Jinn , shayateen or shaiten

oyarde
03-18-2012, 11:12 PM
I would have preferred it if he would have given some specific quotes of how he was able to identify this "Satan " and these "demons" . If he is so knowledgable , he may be able to clear up a few things for me about these things ; specifically , what he may ( or may not , be familiar with) refer to as Iblis , Jinn , shayateen or shaiten

Lishy
03-18-2012, 11:42 PM
BRING THE TROOPS HOME!

oyarde
03-18-2012, 11:50 PM
BRING THE TROOPS HOME! Sounds good , good friend of mine , has his only son leaving next month for a second tour in Afghanistan . I would love to see that not happen...

oyarde
03-19-2012, 12:12 AM
I will give him one more thing , he is correct , that a ten year invasion will not be forgotten ....

BlackTerrel
03-19-2012, 12:48 AM
This guy is a screw up , no leadership , pussy pandering , he should have called me , I could have told him how to take it back from the pussy , non pandering folks who will get him.

Give him your cell #

jeremiahj13
03-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Where was Karzai the Bum's anger at the Afghan police betraying U.S. troops?

oyarde
03-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Where was Karzai the Bum's anger at the Afghan police betraying U.S. troops? He would not be worried about that , but rather who will do him later , I suppose ........

Anti Federalist
03-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Wait...

Hamid Karzai is Fire11?

oyarde
03-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Wait...

Hamid Karzai is Fire11? It is possible the CIA gave him a defective robot and his mini me is Fire 11.