PDA

View Full Version : Whats with all the MSM

Peppy690
11-14-2007, 01:05 AM
I love how all the mainstream media are having a field day with the 1.6 trillian dollar debt we have because of the war. And I love how the "democrats" realized this first.

Ron Paul is the one who has been saying this for months, and it seems the democrats are trying to make this an issue and perhaps make the democratic candidates take a new position (similar to RP's) on spending.

Also, they came out that we are borrowing money from the chinese and I know RP has said this many times in debates.

The MSM need to give Dr. Paul credit for pointing out and stressing our uncontrolled spending

The democrats need to get their own points instead of stealing them from RP and making themselves seem like they are for the people.

Paulitician
11-14-2007, 01:11 AM
They also never gave him credit for the shitty state the economy is in and is going to be in (even though they called it "doom and gloom"). Been all over the news now. He's a modern day prophet! Either way, I think this stuff can be used in campaign ads. Things are only "validated" when it's on the mainstream news. I think Ron Paul should take advantage of the fact and continually mention that's he's been correct all along.

chrismatthews
11-14-2007, 01:14 AM
They also never gave him credit for the shitty state the economy is in and is going to be in (even though they called it "doom and gloom"). Been all over the news now. He's a modern day prophet! Either way, I think this stuff can be used in campaign ads. Things are only "validated" when it's on the mainstream news. I think Ron Paul should take advantage of the fact and continually mention that's he's been correct all along.

As the contest moves on we'll continue to shape the debate. Don't worry about the plagurism, parroting the issues is a lot different then understanding and having an answer for the issues.