PDA

View Full Version : Point out Obama's Hypocrisy

daxtrader
03-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Majority of my facebook friends are Obama supporters. I don't know why that is, but it's the truth. Most of them don't really know why they support Obama except that they hate republicans because republicans are homophobic, hate poor people, etc.

I feel that Ron Paul should have pointed out Obama's hypocrisy and lies a lot more, instead of trying to attack the other republican candidates. Ron Paul's campaign has made some great ads and I think they should have used that same creativity in pointing out Obama's lies and hypocrisy.

With that said, it would be great if we can come up with clever Facebook Timeline covers that point out Obama's lies/hypocrisy and show how Ron Paul is the better choice. Most people have short attention spans and the only way to convert such people is by using catchy images and slogans.

Anyone have any anti-Obama timeline covers? Or perhaps we can come up with ideas and create some here.

RogerThat
03-27-2012, 07:01 AM
That is a great idea. I can post one but i have to wait after this post because I need to post 3 times before I can post images or links.

RogerThat
03-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Remember when Obummer said he would bring the troops home? And he still has not done so, and even sent more troops to places like Syria.

This Pic includes not only Obamination, but all of the War mongerers.

http://cvrp2012.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/cvrpbanner5.jpg

mosquitobite
03-27-2012, 07:08 AM
Personally the big ones for me are how he was going to bring the troops home first thing....they're still there. Second one is how many speeches he gave about Gitmo and torture. What'd he do? He had it coded into law to make it LEGAL. I'm sure there are speeches with him being in favor of protests...and then he signed the trespass bill.

Hypocrisy? Oh yeah...that man rolls in it.