PDA

View Full Version : Missouri ACLU Contact Information

opinionatedfool
03-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Here is the contact information for the ACLU in Missouri. They released Brent but they need to pay for this. I hope the police department (or rent a cops, or whatever they were) and the GOP there get sued and then sued again. And Eugene Dokes needs to be forced out of the party.

General Email: info@aclukswmo.org
Legal Issues: legal@aclukswmo.org
Phone: (816) 756-3113 | Fax: (816) 756-0136

I'm also going to contact a top class action lawyer I know and see if he has any advice for the situation. I would love to make a huge deal about this. Maybe it will give us some momentum.

kathy88
03-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Here is the contact information for the ACLU in Missouri. They released Brent but they need to pay for this. I hope the police department (or rent a cops, or whatever they were) and the GOP there get sued and then sued again. And Eugene Dokes needs to be forced out of the party.

General Email: info@aclukswmo.org
Legal Issues: legal@aclukswmo.org
Phone: (816) 756-3113 | Fax: (816) 756-0136

I'm also going to contact a top class action lawyer I know and see if he has any advice for the situation. I would love to make a huge deal about this. Maybe it will give us some momentum.

If this is actually going to be persued, we should add in the lawsuit any other caucus where rules were disregarded and we got it on video.

nobody's_hero
03-18-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't mean to poop on this idea, but the ACLU is traditionally viewed by the 'right' as being a 'leftist' organization. Perception is key. If it looks like Ron Paul supporters are running to the ACLU, then it'll only make it much more harder to convince the Republicans that Ron Paul isn't just some liberal RINO (even though they don't have room to talk, lol)

I agree with pursuing this with legal action, and would donate to any chip-in set up to fund legal expenses. But I think it should be grassroots-based and not dependent on the ACLU.

That's just my 0.02, feel free to disagree.