PDA

View Full Version : Where Are We At and Were Are We Going?

andrew1229649
03-17-2012, 10:01 PM
To start off, don't think I'm grasping at straws. I'm just making an honest evaluation of the current and potential situation.

Has it not always been about delegates for all the campaigns? Why would it not? It is the only way to win. Sure one could argue that winning straw polls can gather you momentum but obviously it can't. Look at all the candidates, no one has more momentum than the others. As a matter of fact the biggest loser is Gingrich. He doesn't win states or delegates. Santorum is just a straw poll candidates. Romney is a mixture of a delegate winner and a straw poll winner. Ron Paul is a delegate winner. Nothing else matters except DELEGATES. So the only people in this race are Romney and Paul.

To stay in this race we need all current participants to remain till the end, no matter what. We can in fact win the Republican nomination and we are still on that path just as we were from the beginning of the race. Now it is just not all in our hands. We are reliant on what the other campaigns do as well as ourselves. The delegates will not be spread out enough if all the candidates are not in till the end. With the being said we could then start grasping at straws if someone drops out and argue that we will win delegates in places that we can't.

From my calculations Romney could win half of all the delegates from the remaining states and win all of the remaining winner take all state, and still barely win the nomination. I came up with him winning by 50 delegates. That is very unlikely and we will know in a few weeks if it is even possible for Romney to get 1144. Also, take note that Romney is the only one that can win. If you want to conspire so that we can have an open convention, make sure that you never do it against anyone not named Romney.

There is going to be a three legged fork in the road soon. It will more than likely come in the next few weeks to a month. The sign of that fork will be when we realize that the convention will be open or determined. If Romney wins the next few races by a mile then the other candidates will probably drop out. Leaving the Paul campaign with the decision to A) pursue a VP/cabinet/ect position B) Continue to fight for delegates C) drop and run 3rd party. I put those in the order I think they are likely to happen in that situation.

Now that fork may never come as I have stated that Romney really is the only one that can win and he can't win. So we will continue to fight for delegates.Where it goes at the convention then you fade into the grey area. I have no idea how it will turn out then. It will be Total chaos. Loud, organized, active supporters are most likely to win an open convention. You can determine which campaign you think has the most of those type of supporters.

Let's say we lose in an open convention. The party is going to be so torn, leaving and going third party may be asked of the campaign by members of the GOP. You know, since we have become part of the GOP now. About 1/3 of the delegates for the GOP asking a Republican to run 3rd party wouldn't be viewed as bad by the majority since the other campaigns have equally contributed to tearing apart the GOP as well.

What is the most likely situation to unfold of all of these? The open convention with Paul winning. We are going to have delegates come unbound in 2nd and 3rd round voting that we will end up with the majority of the votes.

Paul will go on to debate Obama and Ron will probably landslide the general election. This is becoming a reality. The open convention is going to happen almost for certain. Do the math, no one can win on the first round vote.

Let's just say I'm wrong and we lose however the situation turns out. It's not over. There are future elections. If we grow this movement 3-5 folds every 4 years, imagine where we will be in 4 years. Winning!

Where Are We At and Where Are We Going? A: We are on the path to the White House and packing the train on the way.

RonRules
03-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Work on exposing the fraud. It's the quickest way to where you want to go.