PDA

View Full Version : Missouri GOP addresses Caucus Day Complaints

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:02 PM
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=619032

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:04 PM
They don't appear to have addressed anything, really. Typical non-committal.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey, SHOW ME STATE. Show me the VIDEO.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 06:07 PM
They will be nothing without the liberty movement.

Catch up or be left behind, assholes.

ItsTime
03-17-2012, 06:08 PM

I believe it can be found in the pocket of that person that has the police boot on their neck.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm sure it was all our rowdy fault from their view -- I wonder (without reading) if they know we have video. Lots of video.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I believe it can be found in the pocket of that person that has the police boot on their neck.

a 30 minute stream is uploading in another thread by someone who can't edit and needs someone to edit it.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:10 PM

Actually someone on the other thread just posted one. That reminds me...I need to tweet it to the universe now! But it would be nice if a NEWS OUTLET would cite the facts.

ItsTime
03-17-2012, 06:10 PM
a 30 minute stream is uploading in another thread by someone who can't edit and needs someone to edit it.

Id help if I could but I lack the tools on my laptop.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 06:11 PM

Depending on what they need done, I may be able to help. Direct me?

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Depending on what they need done, I may be able to help. Direct me?

page 14 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367619-Largest-MO-Caucus-Adjourns-WITHOUT-Conducting-Business-%96-No-Delegates-Selected/page14

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Actually someone on the other thread just posted one. That reminds me...I need to tweet it to the universe now! But it would be nice if a NEWS OUTLET would cite the facts.

don't tweet it until WE have reviewed and edited it. They don't have this information, don't give it to them until our ducks are in a row.

floridasun1983
03-17-2012, 06:14 PM
How about Ron make a speech or show up in Missouri to personally protest this?

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:18 PM

Ron and the Judge call a press conference and release the TRUTH BOMB ON VIDEO. Effing classic.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:19 PM
don't tweet it until WE have reviewed and edited it. They don't have this information, don't give it to them until our ducks are in a row.

Gotcha.

ItsTime
03-17-2012, 06:20 PM

If he gathers all the evidence and can clearly present it than yes.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Ron and the Judge call a press conference and release the TRUTH BOMB ON VIDEO. Effing classic.

Can they cover both MO AND GA?

ItsTime
03-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I like the idea about doing it with with Judge N. He can explain it so people can understand it.

floridasun1983
03-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Somebody was posting yesterday about ideas to get Ron in the news and get some momentum. This is it.

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 06:23 PM
I can definitely do this. I'm staying in this weekend anyway and got my editing suite I'm typing to you on now... All I would need is the footage and the written rule that they broke. I was gong to do this for my Athens friends, but one of them was able to do it locally. You have my email, just let me know what we need to do to coordinate.

moonshine5757
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
he better do something and soon, this is a great way to bring momentum back to the campaign. they better not drop the ball on this.

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Tyler notify Wead please

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:28 PM
let me just say that when we (romney/paul camp) met up in the park after the caucus was shut down we all mass called the MO GOP and our leaders felt pretty confident that we will get a rescheduled caucus. If not, we still have other options but our best bet is pressuring the GOP to reschedule the caucus.

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I really think this is a golden opportunity for the campaign. Ron can cite all the MSM articles/stories talking about how the Paul supporters were to blame then BLAM the smoking video. Press conference of monumental proportions.

Bison
03-17-2012, 06:40 PM

Here is audio of the Dallas County caucus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuiQhF8DlrE . They motioned, seconded and closed in a flash, a predetermined slate. One man tried to call for a standing count and was ruled out of line. Don't know if this is what your looking for.

Also you can see some written observations of one man in this thread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367639-Sham-Caucus-in-Dallas-County.

Peace.

limequat
03-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Seems pretty consistent. This must be the national GOP plan. How to fight it?

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Here is audio of the Dallas County caucus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuiQhF8DlrE . They motioned, seconded and closed in a flash, a predetermined slate. One man tried to call for a standing count and was ruled out of line. Don't know if this is what your looking for.

Also you can see some written observations of one man in this thread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367639-Sham-Caucus-in-Dallas-County.

Peace.

that's great!! that and Georgia and this one....

bluesc
03-17-2012, 07:13 PM
let me just say that when we (romney/paul camp) met up in the park after the caucus was shut down we all mass called the MO GOP and our leaders felt pretty confident that we will get a rescheduled caucus. If not, we still have other options but our best bet is pressuring the GOP to reschedule the caucus.

How does it feel working with the enemy? Like something you could do in the general?

Curious because you have had mixed feelings about it.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 07:20 PM
How does it feel working with the enemy? Like something you could do in the general?

Curious because you have had mixed feelings about it.

ya know that is a great point.

I really have went back and forth on the issue and while it was really nice not having the us-versus-the-world feeling and actually being part of the MAJORITY, I could never support Mitt for President even with Rand on the ticket. I've bounced back and forth and have truly weighed the pros and cons and I simply don't think it would serve our long term interests. I also hope Rand would come to the same conclusion.

Mitt's supporters were VERY courteous and engaging. I really liked some of the Mitt people but quite frankly, I couldn't get behind a Mitt/Paul ticket.

On a side note, several old women were saying things like.. "welcome to the police state, thanks Obama"

I mean it was great that they were starting to wake up and realize their civil liberties were going down the drain, but I instinctively wanted to ask them where they were when Bush was president. I bit my tongue though.

Warmon
03-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Videos are already hitting youtube by the dozens. What a chaotic cluster and trampling of the process. The guy waving his arms in the blue shirt is the Romney coordinator / leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UK9gXRDbHfU

bluesc
03-17-2012, 07:30 PM
ya know that is a great point.

I really have went back and forth on the issue and while it was really nice not having the us-versus-the-world feeling and actually being part of the MAJORITY, I could never support Mitt for President even with Rand on the ticket. I've bounced back and forth and have truly weighed the pros and cons and I simply don't think it would serve our long term interests. I also hope Rand would come to the same conclusion.

Mitt's supporters were VERY courteous and engaging. I really liked some of the Mitt people but quite frankly, I couldn't get behind a Mitt/Paul ticket.

On a side note, several old women were saying things like.. "welcome to the police state, thanks Obama"

I mean it was great that they were starting to wake up and realize their civil liberties were going down the drain, but I instinctively wanted to ask them where they were when Bush was president. I bit my tongue though.

Quite the principled stand :D.

It's kind of interesting having us work as part of the majority for a short period. Up until now it's all been theory. The very least we can take from it is that we are capable of being a team player if we want to be.

Hopefully you get to stand for Dr. Paul at the convention. We will have a presence no matter what.

I owe you another rep.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow...I ♥ social media.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Videos are already hitting youtube by the dozens. What a chaotic cluster and trampling of the process. The guy waving his arms in the blue shirt is the Romney coordinator / leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UK9gXRDbHfU

Gosh, is this a hint of what a Santorum presidency would look like? :eek:

steph3n
03-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Gosh, is this a hint of what a Santorum presidency would look like? :eek:

Indeed, or gingrich.

That is all I have to say in positive of Romney, is that at least he's willing to follow the process, in fact he's been working almost as long as us to make the process known to his supporters and staff on the ground, but his was a top down org and ours a bottom up organization.
I think it is clear by now that Romney is not the 'establishment GOP' pick, but does have more support among the establishment than Dr Paul or our own candidates for delegates etc.

RDM
03-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Seems pretty consistent. This must be the national GOP plan. How to fight it?

Could this be a way? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367534-Election-Fraud-2012-website

rockandrollsouls
03-17-2012, 08:12 PM
What we need to do is at least work with the Romney/Santorum/Newt supporters of that party and agree to at LEAST respect the rules. This benefits EVERYONE.

Even if we disagree on a great deal of things, at least agree in respecting the rules.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 08:19 PM
What we need to do is at least work with the Romney/Santorum/Newt supporters of that party and agree to at LEAST respect the rules. This benefits EVERYONE.

Even if we disagree on a great deal of things, at least agree in respecting the rules.

yeah, that is all we wanted today.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 08:24 PM
yeah, that is all we wanted today.

tomorrow we can work on the rule of law altogether...

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 08:26 PM

A more pertinent question might have been 'did you know Romney said he'd have signed NDAA with indefinite detention without trial for American citizens in it?'

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 08:35 PM
A more pertinent question might have been 'did you know Romney said he'd have signed NDAA with indefinite detention without trial for American citizens in it?'

good point. I'll have to remember that for next time.

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Videos are already hitting youtube by the dozens. What a chaotic cluster and trampling of the process.

*****EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY****
GOP Memo:

"From now on, no Cameras or cellphones allowed inside Delegate Selection events. Our HIRED officers must set-up TSA style entry points to ensure the removal of all electronic recording devices."