PDA

View Full Version : From Japan

Topher
11-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey everyone. I'm writing this as a poor college student currently studying abroad in Japan. I had liked Ron Paul a lot ever since I first heard about him in March. I assumed he had no shot at winning though and kind of forgot about his campaign. After coming to Japan in August I didn't really follow the American political news much, and what I did hear was mostly about the "frontrunners."

That all changed last week. I saw the headline on DrudgeReport and was shocked out of my mind. How in the world was 4.3 million in one day possible for someone with no shot at winning? Well, I started to read more about Ron Paul and now know Iwas wrong, Dr. Paul has a very real shot at winning this. His money, rising poll numbers, and deicated supporters prove it.

I am signed on for 100$ on December 16th and would like to do 200$ since I missed Nov.5 but I don't think I have the money. If you all would like to help me get there though you could sign up for and use a charity google search engine through my referal. It gives out points just for searching and you can buy gift certificates with the points. Everytime you get a point I will too for refering you! If I get to 1000 points I would have enough in gift certificates to donate 200$ Here is the referal link:

http://searchwithdispatch.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-address&new=1&rb=44699

You could buy gift certificates with the points you make and donate the amount in cash to Dr. Paul too.

Many thanks, God Bless, and lets crush 10 million on the 16th! I am hoping for 20 million this quarter ;) Un-freaking-believeable

purplechoe
11-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the rEVOLution my friend. :) Hope all is well in the far east.

ronpaulyourmom
11-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Too much work on the signup thing, but welcome to the party !

ctb619
11-14-2007, 01:07 AM
welcome aboard.....spread the word in Japan, lots of expats there

Austin
11-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Scam scam scam!

... kidding, but too much time. Welcome to the forums, though!

JoshLowry
11-14-2007, 01:14 AM
You don't have many posts to be asking for money.

;)

Stick around a bit longer and people might be more willing to help.

Richandler
11-14-2007, 01:18 AM
Yah this has Scam written all over it. Besides it would technically illegal.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-14-2007, 01:33 AM
just donate $100 on the 16th ;)