PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on vote manipulation, etc.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 04:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QeZ0RhVLn-Q

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Awesome... Any time someone tries to use the "grand conspiracy" thing to discount voter and delegate fraud, just link them to this video to tell them that Dr. Paul doesn't agree. He taught us to always question authority before giving them the benefit of the doubt.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 04:49 PM
But he is also saying gather proof, not just throw out accusations. The man says what he thinks though. People who don't want him as president are nuts, if you ask me.

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:52 PM
But he is also saying gather proof, not just throw out accusations. The man says what he thinks though. People who don't want him as president are nuts, if you ask me.
Very true, and this is why you don't hear him speaking much about it until there are smoking guns (which it looks like there are about to be). I'm just saying that to dismiss the possibilities and evidence on the local scales, is to believe something that is in direct contrast to our natural and evident skepticism about government (establishment) involvement.

tbone717
03-17-2012, 04:53 PM

That is a very important part. There are those who have a tendency to scream fraud at everything. I remember the thread that was on here when Google was testing their elections results page before IA or NH (can't recall which) and had test numbers in the system. There were people here that swore up and down that the process was rigged and that they already knew the numbers before the people had voted.

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:56 PM
That is a very important part. There are those who have a tendency to scream fraud at everything. I remember the thread that was on here when Google was testing their elections results page before IA or NH (can't recall which) and had test numbers in the system. There were people here that swore up and down that the process was rigged and that they already knew the numbers before the people had voted.
Welcome to the internet. There is TONS of misguided jump-the-gun speculation that get more attention than they deserve in an internet democracy (and frankly it's understandable after wht we KNOW they're doing to discount Dr. Paul)... However, I'm sorry, but don't like how you constantly use it to dismiss and divide on possibilities and other real evidence of fraud.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Well, there you go.

And he is more concerned about stopping war with Iran. Says a lot about his character.