PDA

View Full Version : Largest MO Caucus Adjourns WITHOUT Conducting Business – No Delegates Selected

Pages : [1] 2

Agorism
03-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Largest MO Caucus Adjourns WITHOUT Conducting Business – No Delegates Selected

Never underestimate the ability of Republicans to let loose with both barrels directly into their own foot!

Missouri’s February primary, won by Rick Santorum, was a non-binding beauty contest. Delegates are to be awarded this year through the caucus process, and the St Charles County Caucus was to be held today, March 17.

The Caucus meeting was NEVER brought to order.

Standing rules established by the Central Committee included the prohibition of cameras, video or sound recording. This did not sit well with the caucus goers.

One particular individual protested the demand to put away his camera. Central Committee Chairman, Eugene Dokes refused to gavel the meeting to order until the camera was put away.

Caucusgoers sided, quite vocally, with the cameraman! And at that moment Stokes lost control of the caucus! Rather than address the question, perhaps calling the meeting to order and entertaining a motion and a vote on the subject, Dokes dug in his heels. Police were called. Threats of eviction and arrest were made. The caucusgoers became further disaffected, beligerant and resentful.

The venue was booked only till 1:00PM and at 11:30 the meeting still hadn’t been gaveled to order. After amassing what appeared to be nearly the entire St Charles County police department on site, including a circling helicopter, Dokes singlehandedly appointed a chairman of the caucus and other officers – without a vote. This again raised objection from the floor.

After handing the gavel to now appointed Caucus Chair Matt Ehlen, Mr Ehlen called for a motion to adjourn. This was seconded by one of Dokes’ appointees, and the caucus was adjourned over the loud objection of the floor.

No business was conducted. No delegates were selected. Attendees were threatened with arrest for trespassing if they did not immediately vacate the premises. The entire affair was a comedy of mismanagement.

Whatever the results of the Missouri caucuses statewide are, they will have been tainted and skewed by the lack of representation from the largest contingent of Republicans in the state.

If establishment Republicans wonder why the support from the grassroots is waning, the blatent disregard for those who vote them into office and to whom they should be answerable, as exhibited in this circus of a “caucus”, should be ample answer for them!

edit forgot link--->>

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-st-louis/largest-mo-caucus-adjourns-without-conducting-business-no-delegates-selected

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 01:23 PM
My account

Just got back from the caucus in the park.

Here's what went down

We had about 300+ Paul supporters at the caucus, but we didn't have a majority. Our camp made a deal with the Romney camp to shut out Santorum and we'd still get our chair and Romeny would get delegates and secretary (I could be wrong on the specifics on this because I heard it all so fast, but some type of deal was made)

There was a ban on cameras. The temporary chair said before we proceeded the guy recording needed to stop bc it was against the rules. The guy yelled it was for transparency and the chair directed police to remove him which the crowd bood, whistled, and chanted. It was Romney and Paul supporters, and possibly some Santorum people that were all upset about this. The boos drowned out the chair to the point he couldn't even hear himself and the police withdrew and called in backup. 9 cops showed up one with a motorcycle helmet on. The guy by then had taken the camera off the tripod and we proceeded with the pledge and invocation. Then the temp chair appointed a parliamentarian which is something the elected chair is supposed to do. All points of order were ignored. He then appointed the credentials and rules committee. All poitns of order ignored. He then opened the floor to nominations for the chair which the entire audience was chanting "brent stafford" who was our guy. The temp chair ignored him and instead called one of his buddies on the committee and said he won by voice vote. Points of order and division were ignored.

At that point the "elected" chair was getting booed and people were chanting and screaming. He adjourned the meeting and said the police will arrest everyone for trespassing.

The Paul, Romney, and Santorum floor leaders told everyone to stay. We eventaully all went outside to figure out what we were going to do. When we got out there, there was state, local city, county cops and a police helicopter circling overhead. Brent Stafford stood on a chair and told everyone what we needed to do but we needed to do it quick before the SWAT team gets called. 2 minutes later he was arrested and is currently being held. Still trying to figure out what his bail was.

We all went to a park down the street. Romney, Paul, and Santorum people.

If anyone wants to call the St. peters police and demand they release Brent please do. 636-278-2222

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
there is a bunch on this in various threads but that is from someone who was there ^^

did the rump caucus get a slate elected before the swat team took the chairman?

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 01:27 PM
No. We have names of Romney, Paul and Santorum people, but we will be taking up the matter with the state GOP and I'm pretty sure the Paul campaign will as well.

We already had full slates though. 147 and 147 alternates for state and district conventions

LisaNY
03-17-2012, 01:29 PM
:eek:

Justinfrom1776
03-17-2012, 01:30 PM
there is a bunch on this in various threads but that is from someone who was there ^^

did the rump caucus get a slate elected before the swat team took the chairman?
No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6sKbpR24ASM

Romulus
link to the story? and Drudge it!

sailingaway
No. We have names of Romney, Paul and Santorum people, but we will be taking up the matter with the state GOP and I'm pretty sure the Paul campaign will as well.

We already had full slates though. 147 and 147 alternates for state and district conventions

Well, reading the story it looks like it wasn't called to order, but if he asked for a vote on him as chair that sounds like it was. I'm guessing the story got it wrong.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:31 PM
But what were the charges against Brent? carrying a camera? Being more popular than the chair they wanted?

Esoteric
03-17-2012, 01:32 PM
WOW. I really hope that video pops up.

LisaNY
03-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the vid - Brent Stafford is my new Hero!

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 01:34 PM
There's a lots of video of everything. I'm part of the Ron Paul facebook group and i've talked to several people who have video of them railroading the whole event.

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the vid - Brent Stafford is my new Hero!

Brent's a great dude!

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:36 PM
So.... will MO let us know if anything is needed for Brent?

ONUV
03-17-2012, 01:36 PM
land of the free

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Well, reading the story it looks like it wasn't called to order, but if he asked for a vote on him as chair that sounds like it was. I'm guessing the story got it wrong.

Yeah, it was called to order. they did the invocation and the pledge and then he proceeded to screw over the entire process and delegation.

Brent is out of jail btw!

floridasun1983
We live in China now.

sailingaway
Yeah, it was called to order. they did the invocation and the pledge and then he proceeded to screw over the entire process and delegation.

Brent is out of jail btw!

well, good for the last!!

Tod
03-17-2012, 01:38 PM
wow

This is even bigger than the Athens-Clarke Co. GA thing!

Is it possible to get louder volume on the recording?

Names and numbers and a little more clear summary of just what happened and I'll be happy to call and write and notify news media....

Trigonx
The Republican establishment is doing everything in their power to make sure Obama is re-elected. Too bad the rank and file GOP won't realize this til it's over.

trey4sports
Was crazzzzzy. Should get a new date for a new caucus. Fuck the central com. Those fuckers r going down.

tod evans
03-17-2012, 01:41 PM
New [secret] caucus date to be announced after delegates are submitted. :(

[edit] This post is satire.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Was crazzzzzy. Should get a new date for a new caucus. Fuck the central com. Those fuckers r going down.

but now they know what number to aim for, unfortunately. You guys rock, though!

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:44 PM

are you making that up or did that actually come from somewhere?

Esoteric
03-17-2012, 01:45 PM

This CAN NOT stand.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 01:46 PM
This whole scenario PROVES that the MEDIA and the GOP are in Cahoots to SCREW RON PAUL.

Oh, BEN SWANNNNNNNNN!

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:49 PM
You know, we might be able to make a pretty good video of all these Santorum supporter/party dirty tricks to circulate in Illinois...

Agorism
03-17-2012, 01:51 PM
forgot the link

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-st-louis/largest-mo-caucus-adjourns-without-conducting-business-no-delegates-selected

tod evans
03-17-2012, 01:52 PM
are you making that up or did that actually come from somewhere?

Satire

Antwan15
what. the. fuck.

Tod
Ban on cameras.....gotta be stealthy.

This one looks like a real nice one, but it is a little pricey at $200. There are others that are a lot less.

http://www.spycameras.com/item,dvrp-8gahd,50-mp-%2830f-s%29-hd-spy-camcorder-marker-pen.html

evilfunnystuff
03-17-2012, 01:55 PM

This one looks like a real nice one, but it is a little pricey at $200. There are others that are a lot less.

http://www.spycameras.com/item,dvrp-8gahd,50-mp-%2830f-s%29-hd-spy-camcorder-marker-pen.html
or these
http://www.spycameras.com/item,dvrgl-4g,50-mp-body-worn-eye-glass-camera.html

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 01:56 PM

the plan was to change the rule with majority vote but the chairman refused to recognize the majority or even that he lost the vote for chair and that Brent (the guy they arrested) was voted chair.

Agorism
03-17-2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.spycameras.com/products/dvrgl-4g/00c91ed6cf11999666f692fd4b54b90e.jpg

LOL those don't look suspicious or anything.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
03-17-2012, 01:59 PM
One of these things is going to eventually erupt in violence. This appears an attempt at a hijacking of process, not just a screwing of Ron Paul, as there were obviously Romney supporters that were there and not part of the cabal leading the hijacking.

This is also another reason I do not feel there will be any deals bewteen ANY candidates. Discounting Gingrich supporters, there are three distinct wings and none of them are going to compromise. Tampa could be very, very, very interesting. It could very well be the end of the Republican Party.

Kodaddy
03-17-2012, 02:00 PM
They hate us for our freedom....

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:02 PM

because we don't want to cede control over ourselves.

TIMB0B
03-17-2012, 02:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTYri2KGEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTYri2KGEE

ClydeCoulter
I hope supporters of all candidates can get together and discuss the problem with this. It seems Romney supporters and some Santorum supporters were working together with ours at this caucus. It's not just about candidates any more.

trey4sports
the chair was attempting to RAILROAD us.

St. Charles is a GOP stronghold in a BLUE part of the state. We're pressuring the state GOP to reschedule the caucus and make things right. They pretty much have to, because no delegates were awarded. To top it off, the temporary chair (the dude responsible for the attempted railroading) is running for office as well. We want to make sure to fund his opponent and assure he doesn't get anywhere near a position of even greater power. Dude is power hungry.

http://edokes(dot)com

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:05 PM

St. Charles is a GOP stronghold in a BLUE part of the state. We're pressuring the state GOP to reschedule the caucus and make things right. They pretty much have to, because no delegates were awarded. To top it off, the temporary chair (the dude responsible for the attempted railroading) is running for office as well. We want to make sure to fund his opponent and assure he doesn't get anywhere near a position of even greater power. Dude is power hungry.

ooooooh.... a link..........

http://edokes.com/wp-content/themes/infocus/lib/scripts/timthumb/thumb.php?src=http://edokes.com/wp-content/uploads/ed-desk.png&w=470&h=460&zc=1&q=100

he wants to be state representative.

Somehow I don't see him as being 'representative' given his actions. we definitely need to put video footage together.

By the way, is he reading a dictionary? SRSLY?

Benjam
03-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Can you give the temp chair's name and his opponent and the office he is running for?

GeorgiaAvenger
03-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Why the hell were the police involved?

ClydeCoulter
03-17-2012, 02:07 PM

To prevent freedom and rule of proper law.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 02:07 PM
I hope supporters of all candidates can get together and discuss the problem with this. It seems Romney supporters and some Santorum supporters were working together with ours at this caucus. It's not just about candidates any more.

there was a romney/paul alliance. the central comittee was railroading us in order to get santorum people in positions of power.

ClydeCoulter
03-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Is this him? http://moveonup.ning.com/profile/EugeneDokes?xg_source=activity

Move-On-Up by force if necessary?

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 02:10 PM

they said no cameras, dude wouldn't put his camera away and cops were called. we gave up on that in order to start the meeting and he wouldn't accept any motions so we starting chanting "remove the chair" and other things. It was riot-like conditions. He wouldn't budge, and neither would we. Finally we had ammassed roughly 20 cops in the building protecting the chair and finally they just shut things down.

craezie
03-17-2012, 02:13 PM

I am originally from this area, and I have friends-really nice, honest people- that were there and are VERY angry. They are Santorum supporters, and pretty thick into the campaign, and they had no idea what was going down. So the idea that this is a Santorum campaign conspiracy plan or Satorum v. Paul/Romney isn't all there is to it. It is a much higher-up party establishment plan. This is way beyond just about one campaign's delegates--its the right of the people to be fairly and transparently represented, and about our civil rights.

I have been on the fence about the "grand party and media conspiracy" and all that, but if this (and the earlier incident in Georgia) doesn't end up all over the news, I am a believer. And ready to buy that overseas property.

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Another reason I'm taking Bail Bond money to Tampa. They're gonna HR 347 us for sure.....

tod evans
03-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Another reason I'm taking Bail Bond money to Tampa. They're gonna HR 347 us for sure.....

Don't carry it on your person!

affa
it's amazing the shenanigans they're willing to get up to, on camera, in front of hundreds upon hundreds of people. makes you wonder what they'd be willing to do in private.

puppetmaster

actually they don't they will just appoint delegates like they did in Nevada 2008

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Couldn't resist
http://2012patriot.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/ilsam-hate-us-for-our-freedom-police-state-enough-yet.jpg?w=450&h=252

Note, I have friends who are Police and they like our armed forces know there's a difference between the ones who Uphold their Oath and the ones who just wear the uniform and get a check. The above picture is directed at the latter not the former.

EDIT: Additional, the following is a very good point.

it's amazing the shenanigans they're willing to get in, on camera, in front of hundreds upon hundreds of people. makes you wonder what they'd be willing to do in private.

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2012, 02:22 PM
This guy is purely doing the dirty work for the party est and wants to be rewarded with a state house seat. I just contacted him on his site and told him how fucked in the head he is. Also mentioned that I would fund his opponent and would be encouraging my fellow forum denizens to do the same. We have to make an example out of this degenerate.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Hmmmm... I wonder if any of this will make the talk radio circuits this week (which I have given up for personal sanity). You guys will have to let me know. ;)

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:24 PM
actually they don't they will just appoint delegates like they did in Nevada 2008

that is my concern. that is why I was hoping the rump caucus would elect a slate but apparently the police dragged the chair away...

Romulus
03-17-2012, 02:24 PM
We need to make a big deal about this!

randomname
03-17-2012, 02:26 PM
I have been on the fence bout the "grand party and media conspiracy" and all that, but if this (and the earlier incident in Georgia) doesn't end up all over the news, I am a believer. And ready to buy that overseas property.

I could very well see this getting barely any mention at all if we dont push this HARD. Sad thing is if it were to happen to any other candidate, even Gingrich, it'd be breaking news

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:26 PM
This guy is purely doing the dirty work for the party est and wants to be rewarded with a state house seat. I just contacted him on his site and told him how fucked in the head he is. Also mentioned that I would fund his opponent and would be encouraging my fellow forum denizens to do the same. We have to make an example out of this degenerate.

I would really suggest no one tied to Ron Paul in any way tell someone running for office that they are fucked in the head in a way (like email) which can be shown to the media in a bout of victimization.

He has done badly and there is tons of video. Don't hand him something to wiggle out from the weight of public opinion with.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Check this out:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/gop-caucus-in-st-peters-is-shut-down/article_a8eb35ec-7050-11e1-acac-0019bb30f31a.html#.T2TkaGXr8Zo.twitter

Matt Ehlen, the caucus chairman, said*police asked that the session shut down for the safety of the hundreds of people present. A news release issued by police said event organizers made the decision to shut the event and asked for police assistance to clear the building.

A little mis- corroboration there?

TAnn
03-17-2012, 02:28 PM
The Republican Party is over...

Romulus
03-17-2012, 02:30 PM
The Republican Party Is being taken over...

by US! We are winning!

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:31 PM
there was a romney/paul alliance. the central comittee was railroading us in order to get santorum people in positions of power.

I would not use the word 'alliance', it was a temporary arrangement of convenience as when Santorum told his people to vote for romney delegates in MN. Two outnumbered when the one with the most votes but not majority tries to ramrod things through. the WSJ already is brewing a new 'Romney / Ron deal' story out of this and that is nonsense. Both were serving independent interests.

Neil King, WSJ ‏ @NKingofDC Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Some interesting signs of collusion emerging today in Missouri between the Ron Paul & Romney camps on caucus day. #MOcaucus #RonPaul

randomname
03-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Check this out:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/gop-caucus-in-st-peters-is-shut-down/article_a8eb35ec-7050-11e1-acac-0019bb30f31a.html#.T2TkaGXr8Zo.twitter

Matt Ehlen, the caucus chairman, said*police asked that the session shut down for the safety of the hundreds of people present. A news release issued by police said event organizers made the decision to shut the event and asked for police assistance to clear the building.

A little mis- corroboration there?

talk about bias

TAnn
03-17-2012, 02:33 PM
But what were the charges against Brent? carrying a camera? Being more popular than the chair they wanted? Now with the NDAA he only has to be accused of being "belligerent" And, they don't even have to give him bail or a lawyer...or a trial to prove he was "belligerent".

wgadget
03-17-2012, 02:35 PM

Yes, we do. There are only 300 of us on this forum right now, so we have some major broadcasting to do.

Start Tweeting, Drudging and facebooking ASAP!

puppetmaster
03-17-2012, 02:36 PM
I would really suggest no one tied to Ron Paul in any way tell someone running for office that they are fucked in the head in a way (like email) which can be shown to the media in a bout of victimization.

He has done badly and there is tons of video. Don't hand him something to wiggle out from the weight of public opinion with.

This^^^

Now remember will are the dominant force and that with persistence and thought we will make these folks irrelevant. We must get delegates and we can do this in many different ways including (and sometimes recommended) stealth.

On a side note when things do proceed, do not get wrapped up in platform issues as they are a non issue in the big picture and only serve to "out" your stance and many times alienate support or potential support in the future.
Again this is where the rubber meets the road and carry on troops!

wgadget
03-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Now with the NDAA he only has to be accused of being "belligerent" And, they don't even have to give him bail or a lawyer...or a trial to prove he was "belligerent".

..A perfect opportunity to demonstrate the evils of NDAA.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:39 PM
..A perfect opportunity to demonstrate the evils of NDAA.

not if you disappear and have no trial, it isn't.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 02:42 PM
not if you disappear and have no trial, it isn't.

That would be OUR job. But thankfully, I understand he's been released.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 02:44 PM

http://edokes.com/wp-content/themes/infocus/lib/scripts/timthumb/thumb.php?src=http://edokes.com/wp-content/uploads/ed-desk.png&w=470&h=460&zc=1&q=100

Somehow I don't see him as being 'representative' given his actions. we definitely need to put video footage together.

I would like to destroy not only his political career, but his name as well.

Batman
03-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Moneybomb for his opponent.

Romulus
03-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Post his full name up please! We need to get a story on Drudge asap.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:47 PM
I would like to destroy not only his political career, but his name as well.

Who remembers sue lowden?

We don't need to attack him personally, that makes US look bad, but someone who acts like this should clearly never be 'representative of the people'.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Moneybomb for his opponent.

Have one of our people run.

Smear him as the corrupt bastard he is in facebook ads targeted in his district.

wgadget
03-17-2012, 02:49 PM
His name is Eugene Dokes, I believe.

Might be spelled Doaks.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 02:49 PM

We don't need to attack him personally, that makes US look bad, but someone who acts like this should clearly never be 'representative of the people'.

I mean attach his name to corruption. That's not personal attacks, it's truth.

Agorism
03-17-2012, 02:50 PM

She almost defeated Angle.

hillertexas
03-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Here's his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/eugenedokes - his business one, not his personal one

Currently Serves as Chairman of St. Charles County GOP
Former Vice- Chairman for SCCRCC (Public Office)
Serves as SCCRCC Committeeman in St. Peters, MO
Serves on MO Board for US Comm. on Civil Rights
Served as SLCRCC Committeeman in Spanish Lake

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:52 PM
She almost defeated Angle.

she didn't.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Here's his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/eugenedokes

don't represent Ron poorly.

airborne373
03-17-2012, 02:53 PM

AIRBORNE! This is the level of dedications that wins.

P.S. I agree with sailingaway about conduct, it's the preparing for all outcomes is what we should be doing.

puppetmaster
03-17-2012, 02:54 PM
she didn't.

word!

wgadget
03-17-2012, 03:22 PM
At the top of Drudge there is a title re Delegate Chaos. I think we need to send these stories in and refer to them as REAL delegate chaos. The original is pretty bland.

craezie
03-17-2012, 03:34 PM
where is the video footage?

I am seeing tweets and FB from people I know in that area, and the "other" side of the story is that RP supporters were being riotous, the police were called because of a safety issue, and that they were not following the longstanding GOP rules. Basically that we are an anarchists trying to shut down the political process. We really need the evidence to counter these claims before this meme gets much further.

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.facebook.com/notes/joseph-wetter/my-saint-charles-county-gop-caucus-report-3172012/10150753295211241

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Dudes are coming over with footage to convert and upload. They have everything from beginning to end

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 03:38 PM
The police were already on site before the caucus doors even opened. Acting like they were called bc of RP people is ludicrous

wgadget
03-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Dudes are coming over with footage to convert and upload. They have everything from beginning to end

Thank God.

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 03:43 PM
I am originally from this area, and I have friends-really nice, honest people- that were there and are VERY angry. They are Santorum supporters, and pretty thick into the campaign, and they had no idea what was going down. So the idea that this is a Santorum campaign conspiracy plan or Satorum v. Paul/Romney isn't all there is to it. It is a much higher-up party establishment plan. This is way beyond just about one campaign's delegates--its the right of the people to be fairly and transparently represented, and about our civil rights.

I have been on the fence about the "grand party and media conspiracy" and all that, but if this (and the earlier incident in Georgia) doesn't end up all over the news, I am a believer. And ready to buy that overseas property.

I remember the moment I got pushed off the fence, it was during the last campaign cycle and it was while I watched media coverage of supporters gathered for a debate. Every one of the MSM outlets where showing the same pictures and giving the same narrative (that Paul had a few supporters present) at the same time as their live coverage was reporting that I had a live web-stream up on my laptop of the same location showing panning shots of the whole gathering, the Paul supporters outnumbered everyone else there by a wide margin. After that the more I dug the more distortion and propaganda came to light.

I hope however that you end up not believing me here because that would mean that the word on this got out and having people know about this stuff happening is so vitally important.

All the best and thanks for your post.

rb3b3
03-17-2012, 03:53 PM
WOW!!!! What the hell has the United States of America come to????? This is whati have to say too all of you who think that there is no election fraud going on.... You are all retarted people!!!!!!!!!! If this incident does not show you that electin fraud is going on then there is no hope for you at all!!! There is no doubt in my mind that ron Paul is being cheated out of the popular vote in EVERY STATE!!!! I been saying this now for a long time, these people will do whatever possible to make sure Ron doesn't get anywhere near the whitehouse as potus!!!!! They know the gravy train will come to end very very quickly and they are willing to lie cheat steal die go to jail to make sure the gravy train keeps on chugging along!!!! WAKE UP!!! Please do not be that guy who is sooooo book smart but has no street smarts what so ever!!!!!! You need a mixture of both to understand what's really happening!!!!!! I'm sick to my stomach and can't believe what our country is becoming!!!! We now know why hr 347, ndaa, the patriot act are really for !!!! It's to make sure the gravy train keeps on rolling and no Americans will ever get in the way of it!!!!

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 03:54 PM
CALL the MO GOP 573-636-3146

tell them you are EMBARRASSED at the way the St. Charles County Caucus was hosted and demand that we have FAIR elections!!

this is our best course of action at the moment, as our floor captains have advised us to do.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 03:56 PM

tell them you are EMBARRASSED at the way the St. Charles County Caucus was hosted and demand that we have FAIR elections!!

this is our best course of action at the moment, as our floor captains have advised us to do.

Wish I could, dude. I'm with you guys in spirit.

You should create a thread with the ridiculously overused tag "PRIORITY" to draw attention to this, though.

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 03:57 PM
First word from Brent (sorry if this is a re-post but I haven't seen it so I'm putting it up)
http://www.dailypaul.com/221346/this-is-brent-stafford-from-missouri

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 03:57 PM

I am seeing tweets and FB from people I know in that area, and the "other" side of the story is that RP supporters were being riotous, the police were called because of a safety issue, and that they were not following the longstanding GOP rules. Basically that we are an anarchists trying to shut down the political process. We really need the evidence to counter these claims before this meme gets much further.

nope.

They were attempting to railroad us by not following Roberts Rules. It was not the Paul/Romney people that were the issue. We were essentially rioting because the temp chair was trying to get away with murder.

He thought we'd get mad and yell a bit and then let him do what he wanted. Nuh uh, not in my backyard bud.

rb3b3
03-17-2012, 04:01 PM

Ok I just called and told them after seeing the video of what took place, that i am totally ashamed of being a republican and also very very very embarrassed as well!!!! I told them that they should all be thrown in jail for the fraud that took place at the caucus today!!! I also said I will be sending the video to everyone across the country to show them what the republican party is all about!!!

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 04:01 PM
nope.

They were attempting to railroad us by not following Roberts Rules. It was not the Paul/Romney people that were the issue. We were essentially rioting because the temp chair was trying to get away with murder.

He thought we'd get mad and yell a bit and then let him do what he wanted. Nuh uh, not in my backyard bud.

they did this in Denver too, they ignore rules and try to name their own slate, here when they didn't even have the chair because those present voted a Paul guy as chair instead, they ignored that too, and when people demanded they follow the rules they call the police.

Fortunately I understand there is A LOT of video.

Meanwhile, those calling should be calm, to counteract the meme that we are crazy in your face types.

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Meanwhile, those calling should be calm, to counteract the meme that we are crazy in your face types.
This cannot be overstated. We shouldn't give them reasons to justify treating ANYONE this way (not that it's a fair justification, but that rarely matters in how stories are spun).

We've won too many hearts and minds by being better than the ones we're trying to beat, we can't stoop to their level now. Let the long-term repurcussions for them outweigh emotions right now. With video evidence, justice will have a chance to prevail like in Athens, GA.

thoughtomator
03-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Is it possible to have these lower level organizations kicked out of the GOP, and a new organization recognized as the official subunit of the party?

hillertexas
03-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Ok I just called and told them after seeing the video of what took place, that i am totally ashamed of being a republican and also very very very embarrassed as well!!!! I told them that they should all be thrown in jail for the fraud that took place at the caucus today!!! I also said I will be sending the video to everyone across the country to show them what the republican party is all about!!!

+rep

phill4paul
03-17-2012, 04:15 PM
We've won too many hearts and minds by being better than the ones we're trying to beat, we can't stoop to their level now. Let the long-term repurcussions for them outweigh emotions right now. With video evidence, justice will have a chance to prevail like in Athens, GA.

QFT.

RonRules
03-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I predicted RINO'S riot in the streets a couple of months ago. We're almost there.

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Whoever this Robert guy is from Robert's Rules of Order, has now become my third favorite person behind Dr. Paul and Ben Swann.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 04:29 PM
http://pastebin.com/qJnBNC2Y

a write up of the St Charles caucus by a Paul supporter who was there and seems mightily pissed.

BUSHLIED
03-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Why was he arrested? What law did he violate? Unbelievable. Ron has to go third-party...to punish the GOP for their bias and corruption. Also, can't you run for committee chairman and get this guy out?

kathy88
03-17-2012, 04:34 PM
http://www.spycameras.com/products/dvrgl-4g/00c91ed6cf11999666f692fd4b54b90e.jpg

LOL those don't look suspicious or anything.

Birth Control Glasses

JJ2
03-17-2012, 04:37 PM
First word from Brent (sorry if this is a re-post but I haven't seen it so I'm putting it up)
http://www.dailypaul.com/221346/this-is-brent-stafford-from-missouri

Wait, this was at a public high school??? How can that be "trespassing"????!!

kathy88
03-17-2012, 04:39 PM
don't represent Ron poorly.

I simply posted, "sorry about your political career being over after today. " LOL.

kathy88
03-17-2012, 04:41 PM
treason [tree-zuhn]  
Origin
trea·son   [tree-zuhn] Show IPA
noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

If we could just get ONE of these SOB's tried in a court of law...

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Wait, this was at a public high school??? How can that be "trespassing"????!!

I'm not saying this makes it right in this case (it doesn't), but particularly when the school is not in session, it can be considered trespassing like any other place. It's public in the sense that it's offered to the public, it's still private property. You go snooping around a school after hours and I guarantee you're likely to get a trespassing charge if not worse.

This however, is totally different because I believe it was the chairman saying it, and they're convening after a caucus at the location, but make no mistake, it's still private property, just the same as if you wanted to go camping there or anything... It's not public in that sense, unless you're invited.

hillertexas
03-17-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm not saying this makes it right in this case (it doesn't), but particularly when the school is not in session, it can be considered trespassing like any other place. It's public in the sense that it's offered to the public, it's still private property. You go snooping around a school after hours and I guarantee you're likely to get a trespassing charge if not worse.

This however, is totally different because I believe it was the chairman saying it, and they're convening after a caucus at the location, but make no mistake, it's still private property, just the same as if you wanted to go camping there or anything... It's not public in that sense, unless you're invited.

This is Brent Stafford. I wanted to let everyone know I am out of jail and am just now starting to read some of the posts about what happened today.

I am actually in my car right now, so I will post more complete details when I get to someplace where I can take more time.

First of all, thank you to everyone who was concerned and calling the police station. Apparently they were getting flooded with calls.

I was trying to reconvene the meeting in the gymnasium, according to the rules, and was told I have the leave the gym along with everyone else or I would be trespassing. I went outside and tried to let everyone know we were going to try to reconvene. Some people we trying to go to a nearby park to do so, but the rules are clear the the caucus may only be held in the location printed in the Call to Caucus printed in a newspaper 15 days prior. The ONLY place we could reconvene was at the high school.

I stood on a chair to address the crowd to let them know we were going to reconvene and what we needed to do. At that point I was approached by told I was under arrest.

More to come.....

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Fair enough, I didn't catch that part, I jsut think people too often misunderstand what "public" means, just because it's a public school. As I said, them being invited there (and as you showed restricted to there) makes it a far different case... Again, just didn't want "public" to get mistakenly tied to a place it doesn't necessarily apply.

hillertexas
03-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Fair enough, I didn't catch that part, I jsut think people too often misunderstand what "public" means, just because it's a public school. As I said, them being invited there (and as you showed restricted to there) makes it a far different case... Again, just didn't want "public" to get mistakenly tied to a place it doesn't necessarily apply.

understood.

LostNFoundNTx
03-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Standing rules can be suspended by majority vote of those present.

JJ2
03-17-2012, 05:03 PM
I can imagine Paul supporters getting treated so badly in Tampa (especially if it's an open convention) that Ron Paul will endorse a third party candidate or run himself. And it will backfire on the GOP. Badly.

LostNFoundNTx
03-17-2012, 05:07 PM
In every "crazy" video I've seen so far, things get out of hand not when the chair breaks the rules but when the members try to correct the situation by also not following the rules. My hope is that people learn the rules well enough so that when things start to go awry it can be corrected instead of falling apart like we keep seeing.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 05:10 PM
In every "crazy" video I've seen so far, things get out of hand not when the chair breaks the rules but when the members try to correct the situation by also not following the rules. My hope is that people learn the rules well enough so that when things start to go awry it can be corrected instead of falling apart like we keep seeing.

In Denver our guys were calling point of order on having been told to vote on a rule change that handn't been handed out for review. They only showed when HUNDREDS of our people were calling 'point of order' because the first person had been repeatedly ignored and run over.

LostNFoundNTx
03-17-2012, 05:12 PM
In Denver our guys were calling point of order on having been told to vote on a rule change that handn't been handed out for review. They only showed when HUNDREDS of our people were calling 'point of order' because the first person had been repeatedly ignored and run over.

This situation is covered in RONR 11th ed., pp 650-651. The correct handling was for all the other people to not interrupt, and allow the person who initially called for the point of order to call a vote on the validity of the point of order in place of the chair.

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 05:16 PM
This is AWESOME!!!

Comes the Revolution.

I called the police at 636-278-2222, and the lackey said Brent had been released hours ago, but I personally feel people should just keep calling, just to protest and tell them what horrible people they are. That's just me, though.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 05:22 PM
This situation is covered in RONR 11th ed., pp 650-651. The correct handling was for all the other people to not interrupt, and allow the person who initially called for the point of order to call a vote on the validity of the point of order in place of the chair.

which may well have happened before the clip started. They were ignoring our guys regardless of what was called, just like today.

I absolutely agree we need to know the rules and I was trying to find a parlaimentarian while some stuff was going on today. But don't assume the rules will rule when you are simply ignored, they called the police in St Charles and had the duly elected chair taken to jail because the wannabe chair didn't want to recognize the vote.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 05:22 PM
This is AWESOME!!!

Comes the Revolution.

I called the police at 636-278-2222, and the lackey said Brent had been released hours ago, but I personally feel people should just keep calling, just to protest and tell them what horrible people they are. That's just me, though.

the police weren't horrible, they didn't know this guy running for congress was a usurper who had been voted down and the Paul guy was the chair with true authority.

PaulConventionWV
03-17-2012, 05:24 PM
But what were the charges against Brent? carrying a camera? Being more popular than the chair they wanted?

Obstruction of justice... interfering with official business.

JK/SEA
03-17-2012, 05:26 PM
i plan on being the first to call the cops if my convention STARTS to go out of control. I will cite this violation on the phone with 911, and give the person on the line the name of the Chairman who needs to be arrested.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.36.070

JJ2
03-17-2012, 05:26 PM
This is AWESOME!!!

Comes the Revolution.

Does anyone know if the other guy that they arrested, Kenny Suitter (the cameraman--http://pastebin.com/qJnBNC2Y), has been released from jail?

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 05:34 PM
the police weren't horrible, they didn't know this guy running for congress was a usurper who had been voted down and the Paul guy was the chair with true authority. I know what you're saying, but we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm kind of anti-cop, true. Even if I wasn't, though, anyone with a brain could see what was going on. And you don't throw someone into a cage for being on public property for 90 seconds too long. Why not arrest everyone there? Why not block the exit doors and arrest the whole convention the instant the "closing" gavel hit the podium? Why arrest him and not the many other people next to him? If he was trespassing, so were they. Had any representative of the High School, with whom they had contracted to be there and were thus legally and lawfully there, had any representative like that asked anyone to leave?

Nah, cops are evil, cops are stupid, cops are a criminal underclass, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Sorry!

opinionatedfool
03-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Here is the contact information for the ACLU in Missouri. They released Brent but they need to pay for this. I hope the police department and the GOP there get sued and then sued again.

General Email: info@aclukswmo.org
Legal Issues: legal@aclukswmo.org
Phone: (816) 756-3113 | Fax: (816) 756-0136

LostNFoundNTx
03-17-2012, 05:38 PM
which may well have happened before the clip started. They were ignoring our guys regardless of what was called, just like today.

I absolutely agree we need to know the rules and I was trying to find a parlaimentarian while some stuff was going on today. But don't assume the rules will rule when you are simply ignored, they called the police in St Charles and had the duly elected chair taken to jail because the wannabe chair didn't want to recognize the vote.

Obviously it's hard to tell from the OP the details of everything that happened. However, the key item I notice is someone violated a valid standing rule against recording devices without making an incidental motion to suspend the rule. This type of standing rule requires only a majority vote to suspend (see RONR 11th ed., p. 87, ll. 23-32), and the incidental motion for it has a relatively high priority that could have been made early in the meeting. Again, I wasn't there but it looks like if this had been properly observed (not recording until the rule was suspended), things may not have gone the way they did.

JJ2
03-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Here's the spin from the New York Times, which Drudge links to: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/disruption-closes-a-missouri-caucus-before-vote/

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Obstruction of justice... interfering with official business.

He was the duly elected chair, not the other guy who was voted down. The OTHER guy interfered with official business. So did the police, technically, by arresting him when he was running the meeting.

Johnny Appleseed
03-17-2012, 05:47 PM
How great is it to be alive in these times! I thank God for bringing me to a point in my life where I have nothing to lose.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Obviously it's hard to tell from the OP the details of everything that happened. However, the key item I notice is someone violated a valid standing rule against recording devices without making an incidental motion to suspend the rule. This type of standing rule requires only a majority vote to suspend (see RONR 11th ed., p. 87, ll. 23-32), and the incidental motion for it has a relatively high priority that could have been made early in the meeting. Again, I wasn't there but it looks like if this had been properly observed (not recording until the rule was suspended), things may not have gone the way they did.

temp chair wouldn't recognize anything!!

we let up and put the cameras away, and then called for several different motions none of which were recognized by the temporary chair. Completely disregarding roberts rules.

secondly, yes, it was a standing rule that we were going to overturn as soon as business was started but like i said earlier the temp chair wouldnt recognize any motion so that is why we needed the camera in the first place. we needed a camera to show that we couldn't get a motion to allow cameras.

HOLLYWOOD
03-17-2012, 05:55 PM
actually they don't they will just appoint delegates like they did in Nevada 2008YEP... It's amazing how people went to prison for years, using phone banks to jam campaign lines in the 2004 and 2008 general elections for POTUS, but the delegates to select the party's presidential nominee can sabotage all they want and it's not election fraud. Amazing...

BTW... the MO Chair is just another progressive NEOCON insider... here's a pic of the chair with one of the clowns that took away Americans rights... John Ashcroft.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/Missouri_GOP_Chair_John_Asscroft.png

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-st-louis/rick-santorum-visits-st-charles-missouri-picture?slide=42923691
Picture below: Rick Santorum at St. Charles Community College, presidential primary campaign 2012. Eugene Dokes, Central Committee Chairman, and Doug Funderburk, state rep. are interviewed by press
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/65/31/IMG_1504_4.JPG

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I suck at video editing. here is the 30 minute video from today. do what you will with it. I give up after several failed attempts

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67649327/VIDEO0026.avi

EDIT - It's still uploading to drop box

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I suck at video editing. here is the 30 minute video from today. do what you will with it. I give up after several failed attempts

Thank you!!

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 05:57 PM

404 error video not found.

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 05:59 PM
It's still uploading. Sorry about that

It's 600MB and I have 5Mb up so give it some time

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 05:59 PM

we let up and put the cameras away, and then called for several different motions none of which were recognized by the temporary chair. Completely disregarding roberts rules.

secondly, yes, it was a standing rule that we were going to overturn as soon as business was started but like i said earlier the temp chair wouldnt recognize any motion so that is why we needed the camera in the first place. we needed a camera to show that we couldn't get a motion to allow cameras.

I thought you WERE going to move for it?

But it would be great if we had a parlimentarian people could tweet to from caucuses to weigh in by email or something.

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 06:00 PM

He's already pulling a Gingrich/Santorum by deleting posts on his Facebook page and blocking people. Lol

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:01 PM

I thought the temp chair asked to be elected chair and was voted DOWN and Brent was voted IN?

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:03 PM
I thought you WERE going to move for it?

But it would be great if we had a parlimentarian people could tweet to from caucuses to weigh in by email or something.

not sure what youre saying? we tried to make several motions but the temp chair would recognize nothing.

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 06:04 PM
treason [tree-zuhn]  
Origin
trea·son   [tree-zuhn] Show IPA
noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

If we could just get ONE of these SOB's tried in a court of law...

Such as the violation of ones Oath of Office. (Literal definitions, and yet some want to call them "crazy", fie upon the dictionary and all it's insurgent ideas :p )

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:04 PM
He doesn't know who he's messing with, obviously. But this "temporary" guy was no doubt installed to keep the $hit off the queen bee. I can hear it now--"just this one favor, Eugene...We'll get you some police backup."

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:06 PM
not sure what youre saying? we tried to make several motions but the temp chair would recognize nothing.

If you tried to that is what I meant. If you did the right thing and he did the wrong thing. But I thought from tweets he wasn't voted in, and Brent was but the temp chair refused to acknowledge it, is that right?

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 06:07 PM
I thought the temp chair asked to be elected chair and was voted DOWN and Brent was voted IN?

The temp chair is the central committee chairman. He appointed the parliamentarian, rules committee, credentials committee which is what the elected chair is supposed to do

This same guy opened the floor to nominations and all you heard was Brent Stafford. then he called on one of his buddies. The crowd thought they were voting for Brent. The vote was based on voice only and division and point of order after that wasn't recognized

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:08 PM

no, we go no vote on anything.

he "appointed" a chair which he can't do under the rules. we were trying to make a motion to elect a chair and he wouldn't recognize anything. not any motion.

it went like this.

good morning blah blah blah

we attempted to make several motions and he wouldn't hear anything

he then said "i appoint ______ to chariman"

huge boos

"appointed chair" calls meeting to an end. Let me remind you this is over an hour or so period and I'm not positive if the "appointed chair" adjourns the meeting or police shut us down.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:09 PM
The temp chair is the central committee chairman. He appointed the parliamentarian, rules committee, credentials committee which is what the elected chair is supposed to do

This same guy opened the floor to nominations and all you heard was Brent Stafford. then he called on one of his buddies. The crowd thought they were voting for Brent. The vote was based on voice only and division and point of order after that wasn't recognized

he didnt even listen to the voice vote he just said the i's have it. Everyone in the room was booing.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 06:10 PM
YEP... It's amazing how people went to prison for years, using phone banks to jam campaign lines in the 2004 and 2008 general elections for POTUS, but the delegates to select the party's presidential nominee can sabotage all they want and it's not election fraud. Amazing...

BTW... the MO Chair is just another progressive NEOCON insider... here's a pic of the chair with one of the clowns that took away Americans rights... John Ashcroft.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/Missouri_GOP_Chair_John_Asscroft.png

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-st-louis/rick-santorum-visits-st-charles-missouri-picture?slide=42923691
Picture below: Rick Santorum at St. Charles Community College, presidential primary campaign 2012. Eugene Dokes, Central Committee Chairman, and Doug Funderburk, state rep. are interviewed by press
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/65/31/IMG_1504_4.JPG

That dude has no idea what he is getting himself into.

You're out of your element, Eugene!

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Did anyone say point of order or anything?

Well, nevermind. they obviously prefered to have the slate thrown out than have it go to Ron and Romney. We'll see what the videos show.

wjh
03-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately, without video or audio of the meeting none of this matters. The spin will be what is in the NY Times articles; Dr. Paul's people are bad folks. The NY Times had a photo credited to their man so I assume they had a reporter there. If so, the article does us no favors and what they say will go. Also, the article hints that the "party" leadership will come up with a solution. That's code for rewrite the rules and appoint a slate of candidates for this caucus.

Nope, no good outcome here. People are visual, without video of the meeting there just isn't a story for most of the world.

WJH

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:12 PM
YEP... It's amazing how people went to prison for years, using phone banks to jam campaign lines in the 2004 and 2008 general elections for POTUS, but the delegates to select the party's presidential nominee can sabotage all they want and it's not election fraud. Amazing...

I read on his campaign page that he's getting his PhD from Capella. LOL. Anyone can get a degree there if they have the cash.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:14 PM
If you tried to that is what I meant. If you did the right thing and he did the wrong thing. But I thought from tweets he wasn't voted in, and Brent was but the temp chair refused to acknowledge it, is that right?

we never got to vote brent in AFAIK.

had we been able to get a vote he would have had 75% or more. The temp chair has absolutely no authority to "appoint" a chairmen so once everything got moved out of the building we attempted to hold our own caucus and brent was getting it all started and he was then arrested.

NoOneButPaul
Here is the contact information for the ACLU in Missouri. They released Brent but they need to pay for this. I hope the police department and the GOP there get sued and then sued again.

General Email: info@aclukswmo.org
Legal Issues: legal@aclukswmo.org
Phone: (816) 756-3113 | Fax: (816) 756-0136

I called the police station and bitched about Brent regardless if he was released... we need to keep calling to send a message.

sailingaway
Unfortunately, without video or audio of the meeting none of this matters. The spin will be what is in the NY Times articles; Dr. Paul's people are bad folks. The NY Times had a photo credited to their man so I assume they had a reporter there. If so, the article does us no favors and what they say will go. Also, the article hints that the "party" leadership will come up with a solution. That's code for rewrite the rules and appoint a slate of candidates for this caucus.

Nope, no good outcome here. People are visual, without video of the meeting there just isn't a story for most of the world.

WJH

we have LOTS of video.

wgadget
Did anyone say point of order or anything?

Well, nevermind. they obviously prefered to have the slate thrown out than have it go to Ron and Romney. We'll see what the videos show.

I read as much from one blogger who was there. The plan was to throw away the delegates over a technicality, if need be.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:15 PM

WJH

there is a good amount of video coming up.

bluesc
03-17-2012, 06:15 PM
It's still uploading. Sorry about that

It's 600MB and I have 5Mb up so give it some time

I can do something with it, but I can't promise mad skillz. Just point out the relevant parts while it's uploading and I can splice them together. Someone can add text and stuff because I'm pretty wasted.

Or if you want the whole thing uploaded, my youtube account may still allow unlimited length videos. I did get a copyright warning from ABC though, so it may be revoked.

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Surely someone was discreetly holding a phone, capturing the whole thing?

wjh
03-17-2012, 06:16 PM
we have LOTS of video.

Do you video of the meeting inside?

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:17 PM

WJH

Downloading as we speak...Patience, weedhopper. :)

trey4sports
I read as much from one blogger who was there. The plan was to throw away the delegates over a technicality, if need be.

yes, we were very organized and knew the rules. We called point of order. division, all kinds of other stuff! the problem is that the temp chair wouldn't recognize anything.

it was like he was essentially the dictator of the meeting.

it didn't matter what anyone said or what the rules were.

sailingaway
sigh, there is lots and lots of video, as noted earlier in the thread.

sailingaway
yes, we were very organized and knew the rules. We called point of order. division, all kinds of other stuff! the problem is that the temp chair wouldn't recognize anything.

it was like he was essentially the dictator of the meeting.

it didn't matter what anyone said or what the rules were.

good. I mean, good you knew the rules.

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 06:18 PM

Is this up yet?

He's already pulling a Gingrich/Santorum by deleting posts on his Facebook page and blocking people. Lol
there are still Twitter mentions ;)

bluesc
03-17-2012, 06:20 PM

Hey, I did ask you to direct me but you use a different layout than me :D.

The Missouri GOP tricked us. They knew everyone would be wasted.

wjh
03-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Sorry, I thought there was only video of what happened outside. Thread is happening fast, I'm trying to keep up. I can be a little slow.

WJH

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/police-intervene-arrest-ron-paul-backers-at-missouri-caucus/

"Saturday’s episode was a near repeat of 2008, when Paul backers succeeded in overwhelming other factions at the St. Charles caucus, according to Kipers. Their elected delegates were subsequently tossed from the congressional-district convention for being verifiable Libertarians (by primary voter rolls) and not Republicans, although Missouri has no voter registration by party.
At the state convention, in a spirit of reconciliation according to Kipers, they were reinstated and the officials who had barred them were themselves barred for having done so."

craezie
03-17-2012, 06:28 PM

so where can we watch this video that everyone purports exists? I have been waiting all day to see the meeting proceedings and how all of this went down.

wjh
03-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Wow, that ABC story is worse than the NY Times. They are writing the narrative.
WJH

TheGrinch
03-17-2012, 06:29 PM

I will definitely take this on... I'll keep in touch by PM... All I need besides this is the written rules they broke and where (if it's not completely obvious) to make graphics.

kathy88
03-17-2012, 06:30 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/police-intervene-arrest-ron-paul-backers-at-missouri-caucus/

Nice find Tyler. Please read your PMs.

Tinnuhana
03-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Joseph Wetter was to be interviewed on TV at 5 or 6pm local time. Anyone see or record that?

Salvial
03-17-2012, 06:34 PM

What are you sighing about man? Not many here have time to look through all these pages, and you're not exactly requoting links or anything.

Be helpful, don't put members asking valid questions down!

I would like to edit some stuff together too! We need to write the narrative. Or someone send chainspell this content!

wgadget
03-17-2012, 06:34 PM
WJH

Too bad that video don't lie.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Joseph Wetter was to be interviewed on TV at 5 or 6pm local time. Anyone see or record that?

yes, i watched it but they interviewed brent not joe, they showed 20 second of the interview...

PaulConventionWV
03-17-2012, 06:36 PM

We can try, but it will never actually be a big deal. The whole thing will stay under wraps as far as the media is concerned.

The_Ruffneck
03-17-2012, 06:37 PM
just take in a hidden camera , theyre small enough nowdays

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 06:38 PM
We can try, but it will never actually be a big deal. The whole thing will stay under wraps as far as the media is concerned.

Worse they are hinting at a 'party solution' what do you bet it is trying to award delegates according to the vanity primary Ron hadn't campaigned for?

Whatever, we are being painted as thugs here, which is nonsense, but we need video to fight it, as we are doing in Georgia.

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Good catch

WJH
This is how it goes, weird to see it as it happens rather than just being confronted with the finished product, isn't it?

PolicyReader
03-17-2012, 06:43 PM
What are you sighing about man? Not many here have time to look through all these pages, and you're not exactly requoting links or anything.

I would like to edit some stuff together too! We need to write the narrative. Or someone send chainspell this content!

That's the link I know of (please add others if anyone has links I've missed)
And let's get this out there, we can send it via facebook, twitter, blog submissions etc and posts to Ben/other media. There's always the chance someone in media will run with it (this occasionally happens for various reasons).

Regardless we need to counter their false narrative and the sooner the better.

craezie
03-17-2012, 06:55 PM
that link is an error.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ACTUAL VIDEO ONLINE OF THE MEETING PROCEEDINGS???

ronpaulhawaii
03-17-2012, 07:06 PM

This kinda highlights why we always win. Imagine all the decent, "I like Ron Paul but..." people who went there and had their eyes opened...

And you know, once opened...

+rep

This guy has just played his hand... - may have to load up on some popcorn and set a google alert

That meme has been ongoing since '07. It's like a Rovian talking point, or something. It is a difficult charge to counter as youthful exuberance and ageless passion are some of our prime strengths...

Other campaigns/supporters do much of the same type stuff as the worst of ours, (many much worse, though few so prolifically :p )

Also, can we allow the timidity of others to decide the fate of our nation? If all politics is local, is it this "go along to get along" mentality that is driving the ship of state so far off course, into treacherous seas?

What does one do when a power structure based on rules ignores its own rules and attempts a railroading?

And it would seem to me that the "anarchists" are the ones who threw out the rules

Wooden Indian
03-17-2012, 07:06 PM

Yeah. The wife and I have already made plans for someone to watch our 14 year old daughter and bail us out.
You're smart to do that. I hope others plan accordingly.

Liberty Rebellion
03-17-2012, 07:12 PM
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=o46lgzbab&v=001u8SjZbUCyfNrfC9XMjAKZZ42jFGuTdaKQ1pUBXj9Qg36Y GiiapWrjNSe53IqbltlJcnzJY-S5XiHjHaY_cw8hYurK59bePuJgBYnBK7WZrfk8lF--lJoSKVCpbMhIhElWMBhpT0rh48%3D

Inkblots
03-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey, Liberty Rebellion, I'm still getting a 404 error on that video video of the caucus you linked to. Is it still uploading? When will it be ready?

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:16 PM
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=o46lgzbab&v=001u8SjZbUCyfNrfC9XMjAKZZ42jFGuTdaKQ1pUBXj9Qg36Y GiiapWrjNSe53IqbltlJcnzJY-S5XiHjHaY_cw8hYurK59bePuJgBYnBK7WZrfk8lF--lJoSKVCpbMhIhElWMBhpT0rh48%3D

excellent!

JJ2
03-17-2012, 07:19 PM

Of course none of these stories ever mention that Brent is the person that the crowd wanted to be the CHAIRMAN and that he was arrested for trying to reconvene the meeting!

wgadget
03-17-2012, 07:22 PM

Your tax dollars at work:

“Did I expect this to happen? Kind of,” Kipers said of Saturday’s episode. “That’s why we hired … policemen.”

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Of course none of these stories ever mention that Brent is the person that the crowd wanted to be the CHAIRMAN and that he was arrested for trying to reconvene the meeting! Just a random trouble-maker. All these long-hairs, messing things up, no respect for authority, they get what's coming to 'em. Lock 'em all up. -- Typical GOP Person

kathy88
03-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Yeah. The wife and I have already made plans for someone to watch our 14 year old daughter and bail us out.
You're smart to do that. I hope others plan accordingly.

We really should have a general fund for this :)

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:25 PM

someone had just asked two answers up on the same page. But we NEED people to edit video, because the guy who took it can't. I'll pm it to you if you can help.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Your tax dollars at work:

“Did I expect this to happen? Kind of,” Kipers said of Saturday’s episode. “That’s why we hired … policemen.”

so that is what made the guy NO ONE voted in as chair in charge of who was arrested? He was the one who HIRED the police?

kathy88
03-17-2012, 07:31 PM
so that is what made the guy NO ONE voted in as chair in charge of who was arrested? He was the one who HIRED the police?

Holy Shit.

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 07:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikKzQwgBJc

SCOTUSman
03-17-2012, 07:32 PM
This is why the caucus process is an absolute joke.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:33 PM

If it is transparent and honest it is great. It just needs to be made transparent and honest.

kathy88
03-17-2012, 07:34 PM

Like primaries aren't at this point in time? They just steal larger amounts of votes/delegates and make it look nicer.

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 07:38 PM
In the caucuses, the cockroaches have to come out and dance, they can't just hide back under cover in the dark Diebold command room. And at least every once in a while, we stomp them (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367245-Ron-Paul-Wins-Another-County-How-We-Did-It-and-You-Can-Too).

Britannia
03-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Footage has begun appearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htxDZOkwku4

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Footage has begun appearing

that afraid of their people was originally someone like Thomas Jefferson, not V for Vendetta....

wgadget
03-17-2012, 07:44 PM

Apparently so.

Britannia
03-17-2012, 07:48 PM
that afraid of their people was originally someone like Thomas Jefferson, not V for Vendetta....

A double post. My apologies ladies and gentlemen.

Britannia
03-17-2012, 07:50 PM

I believe it was.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

I must add it's not my footage, however I thought it may be of interest and the sound quality is the best of all the footage I've seen online thus far.

dancjm
03-17-2012, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf8tLUArtfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9__0im5kQk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6d9X6krB9A

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:53 PM
I believe it was.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

I must add it's not my footage, however I thought it may be of interest and the sound quality is the best of all the footage I've seen online thus far.

and thank you for posting it!

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Great, thank you! Now as much as I agree with the cameraman and would have wanted to be screaming and up and about just as he was, there really needed to be at least one person who remained seated and quiet and kept the camera trained on the action, because after this guy stood up, the footage became almost worthless, showing minute after crazily shaking minute of the folded-up basketball net.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Great, thank you! Now as much as I agree with the cameraman and would have wanted to be screaming and up and about just as he was, there really needed to be at least one person who remained seated and quiet and kept the camera trained on the action, because after this guy stood up, the footage became almost worthless, showing minute after crazily shaking minute of the folded-up basketball net.

yeah, we may end up having to take some from here, some from there.

thoughtomator
03-17-2012, 07:55 PM
The fact that it's out in the open now shows how far we've come. If they won't play fair they won't do business at all.

Call the cops, get sued for false arrest. Mr. Dokes is looking at a poorer future than the day before.

NoOneButPaul
03-17-2012, 07:59 PM
This is so amazing, it fills me with such hope.

dancjm
03-17-2012, 08:00 PM
What I want to see is some oathkeeping peace officers in attendance, who decide to protect a fair process and the people, rather than some perceived "authority".

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 08:01 PM
This is so amazing, it fills me with such hope.

Campaign for Liberty will only grow. Imagine where we can be 4yrs from now...unless they NDAA us by then, of course.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 08:02 PM
You can hear 'point of order' and division of vote, but a ton of booing too when those weren't recognized. Also chants of 'Brent Stafford, Brent Stafford!' :D

Unfortunately, the camera is behind the booing people not down with the guy with his hand in the air calling point of order and division of vote. We want to go through our videos and find the clearest recording of those objections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RovPPePrwg0

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 08:08 PM
What I take away from this:

Bullhorns.

Bullhorns must be brought. The microphone is power. It conveys the aura of authority. Strip that power.

All conventions going forward, bullhorns must be smuggled in. They make small ones, easily concealable. Brent Stafford should have had a bullhorn, as well as the parlimentarian, and they could have calmly in a reasonable tone of voice made their nominations and points of order and etc. and been heard by everyone.

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2012, 08:10 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/28cdhkj.jpg

affa
03-17-2012, 08:10 PM
this is getting some coverage. from drudge:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/disruption-closes-a-missouri-caucus-before-vote/

dancjm
03-17-2012, 08:11 PM
What I take away from this:

Bullhorns.

Bullhorns must be brought. The microphone is power. It conveys the aura of authority. Strip that power.

All conventions going forward, bullhorns must be smuggled in. They make small ones, easily concealable. Brent Stafford should have had a bullhorn, as well as the parlimentarian, and they could have calmly in a reasonable tone of voice made their nominations and points of order and etc. and been heard by everyone.

Good post.

Also, people should resolve NOT TO LEAVE if the process is adjourned without a majority vote. Let them leave and reconvene if possible.

JJ2
03-17-2012, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gicvFb9nxmk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovPPePrwg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIpMRWLIK_8

Carlybee
03-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Saw this on the msm...sorry if its a repeat post...they make it sound like the police were called in advance unless I'm reading that wrong http://news.yahoo.com/police-intervene-arrest-ron-paul-backers-missouri-caucus-223928873--abc-news.html

JJ2
03-17-2012, 08:36 PM
At least this is making news. That's a good start.

It's the top news story right now on Yahoo! and ABCNEWS.com

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 08:47 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/28cdhkj.jpg

http://www.memecreator.com/static/images/memes/57047.jpg

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Good post.

Also, people should resolve NOT TO LEAVE if the process is adjourned without a majority vote. Let them leave and reconvene if possible.

thjis^^ this has happened to us how many times now? At least three, Nevada state GOP, Georgia and here... and I understand St Peters caucus was also just ended. We really need to stick around, and, it looks like, have a second in command who knows what to do to step up if they arrest our chair :p

JJ2
03-17-2012, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9__0im5kQk

Notice how everyone just starts leaving the building like little sheep... So disgusting.

rockerrockstar
03-17-2012, 09:01 PM
They make it sound like Ron Paul supporters were the problem in the news article. Too bad. It was just the GOP trying to cheat again and get their pre-selected delegates so Ron Paul would not get delegates.

EndTheFed
03-17-2012, 09:03 PM
His name is Eugene Dokes, I believe.

Might be spelled Doaks.

Hmmm sure it's not Doahhhhhhh!

JonGod
03-17-2012, 09:08 PM

Agree. One of the biggest weapon the establishment has is the ability to marginalize with ease!

shelskov
03-17-2012, 09:10 PM
My only thought is that the guy with the camera should have put it away until a motion could be made to vote to change the rules to allow it. That might have alleviated some of this and would also have kept the story from reading "the caucus started late because Ron Paul supporters refused to follow the rules..."

That doesn't help our case any. And it's not like there aren't hundreds of people with cell phones recording it anyway...

That being said, if it wasn't that, it would have been somethings else. These people are determined to make RP supporters look like OWS (how many times have they referred to follow Roberts Rules of Order as being OWS-like?). They are determined to undermine Paul getting any delegates, even if they have to break the rules INTENTIONALLY to then have the delegates struck down as illegitimate since rules weren't followed. They know the rules, they know we know the rules, they know we plan to use their rules against them, they don't want us to.

Are there any lessons we can learn from this to take to other caucuses and/or GOP meetings at higher levels or in other states?

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 09:12 PM
My only thought is that the guy with the camera should have put it away until a motion could be made to vote to change the rules to allow it. That might have alleviated some of this and would also have kept the story from reading "the caucus started late because Ron Paul supporters refused to follow the rules..."

That doesn't help our case any. And it's not like there aren't hundreds of people with cell phones recording it anyway...

That being said, if it wasn't that, it would have been somethings else. These people are determined to make RP supporters look like OWS (how many times have they referred to follow Roberts Rules of Order as being OWS-like?). They are determined to undermine Paul getting any delegates, even if they have to break the rules INTENTIONALLY to then have the delegates struck down as illegitimate since rules weren't followed. They know the rules, they know we know the rules, they know we plan to use their rules against them, they don't want us to.

Are there any lessons we can learn from this to take to other caucuses and/or GOP meetings at higher levels or in other states?

Someone mentioned that the rules are supposed to be approved at opening of business, which didn't happen, so they didn't yet apply.

Tyler_Durden
03-17-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.memecreator.com/static/images/memes/57130.jpg

EDIT: I'm told his facebook page has been deleted. I have't confirmed since I've already been blocked from it. lol

JonGod
03-17-2012, 09:32 PM
If they would have somehow successfully gotten people to put away their cameras, they would have immediately done that little two minute deal where Dokes just cuckolded the whole process. But, we wouldn't have had any coverage of it.

helmuth_hubener
03-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Are there any lessons we can learn from this to take to other caucuses and/or GOP meetings at higher levels or in other states? Yes, as I said:

Voice Amplification Devices.

Bullhorns.

These are indispensable equipment in a large gathering like this. Otherwise, the man with the mike is seen as being the rightful guy in charge. The mike gives him the aura of civilization. All those without voice amplification are psychologically weakened in the onlookers' minds. They come across seeming like rabble.

Bring bullhorns to large conventions. Please.

Also, be more devious. Killer instinct. They should have had no problem getting the parliamentarian in. There's always a back door. There's always a staff entrance. There's always a security breach. This was a high school! There's a million doors all over the place! A high school gym is not NSA Headquarters. At my caucus and convention, it was at a library both times, a library which doesn't open until 9 AM. Yet somehow I was in at 8, setting up. Shh, don't tell....

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 09:37 PM

as has been explained the camera was put away, and we made a motion, however, the temp chair completely disregarded roberts rules of order and would not hear any motion.

WD-NY
03-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Notice how everyone just starts leaving the building like little sheep... So disgusting.

Srsly, wtf. Everyone who supported Dr. Paul should've remained seated. That would've been 2/3 of the people in that gym... and if they arrested every one of them, it would've been FRONT PAGE in every sunday paper. And guess what, they'd have a much more difficult time spinning the arrest of hundreds of people at a caucus that was "canceled" than the hand they're currently playing (which is to simply throw 2 "ron paul supporters" under the bus).

Sigh.... this could've been a history-books making moment...

JonGod
03-17-2012, 09:49 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16506601.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16506916.jpg

JonGod
03-17-2012, 09:51 PM
The thought of being arrested for a lot of people is probably about as frightening as it could be, it will take a bit to get the point where we have our soccer moms willing to get dragged off to jail.

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Srsly, wtf. Everyone who supported Dr. Paul should've remained seated. That would've been 2/3 of the people in that gym... and if they arrested every one of them, it would've been FRONT PAGE in every sunday paper. And guess what, they'd have a much more difficult time spinning the arrest of hundreds of people at a caucus that was "canceled" than the hand they're currently playing (which is to simply throw 2 "ron paul supporters" under the bus).

much easier to say than do, dude.

Several of the cops there were in riot gear! Batons and helmets....

trey4sports
03-17-2012, 09:55 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16506601.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16506916.jpg

yeah, dude was trying to pull that unity shit. He was like... "remember were all friends and the only enemy should be Obama."

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 10:00 PM

you didn't hear the police whistles?

We should be able to do without Monday morning quarterbacking against guys fighting out in the field.

If we think, with 20.20 hindsight of ways to handle this next time, that is one thing, and helpful, but to say when someone acts outrageously people should have instantaneously flashed on a precise way to handle it, is unhelpful.

JonGod
03-17-2012, 10:01 PM
yeah, dude was trying to pull that unity shit. He was like... "remember were all friends and the only enemy should be Obama."

Seriously! Right? :eek:

Xchange
03-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Sorry if this has been posted

Blatant fraud

There are 3 vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzWAtWHzSYE

JonGod
03-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks for posting the last video, I had not noticed it before. It helps a lot to paint a full picture from the other side of gymnasium.

JonGod
03-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Just checked YT again, there are 10-20 diff videos available of the entire incident.

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Just checked YT again, there are 10-20 diff videos available of the entire incident.

lol!

kylejack
03-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Dokes is running for Missouri State District 70: http://www.sos.mo.gov/candidatesOnWeb/DisplayCandidatesPlacement.aspx?OfficeCode=LE-N%20070&ElectionCode=750002299

His opponent is Bill Otto. If Bill's a good candidate, MONEYBOMB!

ProBlue33
03-17-2012, 11:39 PM
We need Police that are Ron Paul supporters, on notice, in the end they will be the ones who decide these contentious meetings.
If they decide to take away the lead Ron Paul supporter we lose every time, if however they remove the opposition leader we win.
It is going to come down to who the police side with, maybe we should be talking to them in advance of these meetings.

This is getting very ugly, it's not democracy either.

kylejack
03-17-2012, 11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXsYDkm65XU

sailingaway
03-17-2012, 11:51 PM
We need Police that are Ron Paul supporters, on notice, in the end they will be the ones who decide these contentious meetings.
If they decide to take away the lead Ron Paul supporter we lose every time, if however they remove the opposition leader we win.
It is going to come down to who the police side with, maybe we should be talking to them in advance of these meetings.

This is getting very ugly, it's not democracy either.

the police were HIRED AS SECURITY by the opposition.

dillo
03-17-2012, 11:54 PM

so they were private security and not officers of the law? Does that change anything as far as being able to tell them to fuck off?

ProBlue33
03-18-2012, 12:01 AM

My point exactly, we need to wise up, knowing how he felt in advance, we should have gone to the police saying we expect trouble from this guy, the outcome would have been different, that loser Doaks gets taken away for almost starting a riot. Our guy gets elected to chairman. Let this be a lesson for upcoming caucus's.
Do you have friends with the local police, time to use them, and use them to our advantage, to win. This is war we need to be smarter and learn from this stuff.

kylejack
03-18-2012, 12:05 AM
The party rented the school and was running the event. If he wants to throw everyone out, it is his right. Sucks, but hey, that's property rights. The cops can't do anything about it if he has control of the property.

helmuth_hubener
03-18-2012, 12:07 AM
I am so proud of you guys in St. Charles! So don't take this as criticizing or whatever, it's just another thought. I was thinking, it would have been a good idea also to have ignored the bleachers and instead stood in the center of the gym right up near the podium and "dignitaries". That way the cops wouldn't have been able to be "blocking" you from the gym floor and forming a barrier -- you'd already be there! I mean, who could have anticipated all this; no one, right? But still, it's just an idea for next time. I stay standing, wander around, do whatever the "leadership" is doing, it's just kind of my instinct, it feels better, more in control, in addition to needing to so I can count heads, confer with people, etc. It just keeps your options open somehow. You don't want to be just one of a herd of helpless people sitting down, stuck in the bleachers or rows of chairs.

Anyway, just a crazy thought; I don't know if it will help anyone in their conventions and caucuses coming up.

The concealable bullhorn idea, though, I think definitely will. Help, that is. http://www.amazon.com/Jobar-Mega-Megaphone-Model-JB3430/dp/B000I28E12

gerryb
03-18-2012, 12:08 AM
The party rented the school and was running the event. If he wants to throw everyone out, it is his right. Sucks, but hey, that's property rights. The cops can't do anything about it if he has control of the property.

The party rented the school. And the elected party chair was arrested.

There is something retarded if anyone thinks that's acceptable.