PDA

View Full Version : Dave Mustaine Unchained: Infowars Exclusive

John F Kennedy III
03-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Dave Mustaine Unchained: Infowars Exclusive

Infowars.com
March 17, 2012

Rock legend Dave Mustaine joins Alex Jones for a rare and exclusive in-depth interview during which he discusses a plethora of never before explored issues. On the 30-year anniversary of the two bands, Dave talks about the early days in Metallica and Megadeth, his debilitating neck injury, Megadeth’s latest release “13″, as well as previous releases like “Endgame” and “Peace Sells”.

Dave discusses the personal challenges that have shaped him as a person, why rock groups dabble with Satanism and the dark side, as well as his recent political statements regarding Rick Santorum. This interview is both revealing and informative whether you are a fan of Megadeth or not – don’t miss it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR2OE3q8mbk&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.infowars.com/dave-mustaine-unchained-infowars-exclusive/

muh_roads
03-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Cliffs notes? Why did he shit on Paul and lick the froth instead?

JK/SEA
03-17-2012, 11:19 AM

he denies it....

then asked for a shot of scotch.

John F Kennedy III
03-17-2012, 11:25 AM

I'm trying to listen and skim right now.

John F Kennedy III
03-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Really good interview so far.

ZENemy
03-17-2012, 12:02 PM
I am an Alex Jones fan, I watched this whole interview, Pretty boring stuff and I found Dave Mustaine (again I am a fan) talking about HIMSELF every chance he got. Alex Jones is arrogant enough as it is.

Romulus
03-17-2012, 01:43 PM
F this guy! and Alex shouldn't give him the time of day after a Sant endorsement.. Alex is losing credibility bigtime with this move.

PreDeadMan
03-17-2012, 02:46 PM
what MUSTAINE endorses SANTORUM over ron paul!? i was under the impression his anti authoritarian songs he would be for ron paul!....

Sola_Fide
03-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Straight up fail imo.

Romulus
03-17-2012, 02:55 PM
what MUSTAINE endorses SANTORUM over ron paul!? i was under the impression his anti authoritarian songs he would be for ron paul!....

I'm normally an Alex Jones fan but Obama was the best think to ever happen to infowars. Same with Mudstain and him endorsing Frothy.

PreDeadMan
03-17-2012, 02:57 PM
this is what Mustaine said about Ron Paul according to a website “Ron Paul… you know, I heard somebody say he was like insecticide - 98 percent of it’s inert gases, but it’s the two percent that’s left that will kill you. What that means is that he’ll make total sense for a while, and then he’ll say something so way out that it negates everything else. I like the guy because he knows how to excite the youth of America and fill them in on some things. But when he says that we’re like the Taliban… I’m sorry, Congressman Paul, but I’m nothing like the Taliban." source: http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/02/megadeth-frontman-mustaine-endorses-rick-santorum.php

John F Kennedy III
03-17-2012, 03:08 PM
I heard that Mustaine didn't really say that. I got bored with the video and skipped most of the 2nd half of it. I didn't hear it come up at all.