PDA

View Full Version : DHS Terror Document Lists Yawning, Goose Bumps As Suspicious Behavior

John F Kennedy III
03-17-2012, 10:43 AM
DHS Terror Document Lists Yawning, Goose Bumps As Suspicious Behavior

Bodily functions are now potential indicators of terrorism

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Friday, March 16, 2012

Infowars has obtained a document from the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness that lists banal bodily activities such as yawning, staring and goose pumps as “suspicious activity” indicative of terrorism.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IdE-xwjB1Kc/TCnmbTJwXyI/AAAAAAAAGtI/mNoSpT75LAs/s1600/yawn-2.jpg

(Hey! Look! JFKIII found a terrorist! ^^^)

The document (PDF), entitled Terrorism Awareness and Prevention, is presented as a guide for both “residents and workers of New Jersey,” along with employees of federal, state and local agencies, on how to “assist in combating terrorism” by identifying “unusual or suspicious activities and behaviors.”

The guide encourages participants to “look for signs of nervousness in the people you come in contact with.” “Signs will become particularly evident in a person’s eyes, face, next and body movements.”

The document then lists examples of suspicious behavior indicative of terrorism, which include, “Exaggerated yawning when engaged in conversation,” “glances,” “cold penetrating stare,” “rigid posture,” and “goose bumps”.

Of course, any of these behaviors could be explained by a million other circumstances and the likelihood that they are indications of terrorist activity is virtually zero.

However, as we have seen from recent literature put out by the DHS or related law enforcement bodies, the standard for being characterized as a potential terrorist is getting broader and broader all the time.

Last month we reported on the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism (CAT) program, which encourages store managers and staff of numerous different businesses to report examples of suspicious activity to the authorities.

In a flyer handed out to Internet Cafes, workers are encouraged to report people who use cash to pay for their coffee as potential terrorists.

Expressing an interesting in protecting online privacy when surfing the web in public is also characterized as a suspicious activity.

In a flyer issued to Military Surplus stores, the purchase of storable food supplies in bulk, an increasingly popular trend amongst “preppers,” is also defined as a potential indication of terrorism.

Even more chilling, the feds have also begun to characterize perfectly legitimate political and economic beliefs as those held by terrorists, effectively denouncing them as thought crimes.

As Reuters reported in February, authorities are now treating those who “believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard” as extremists who are a potential violent threat to law enforcement.

Characterizing behavior which millions of Americans engage in every day as a potential indication of terrorism only serves to breed paranoia and distrust. If anything, it actually helps terrorists to blend in and not be identified, by increasing the chances exponentially of innocent Americans being mistaken for terrorists.

Original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-terror-document-lists-yawning-goose-bumps-as-suspicious-behavior/

oyarde
03-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Insane .

oyarde
03-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Good thing I make my coffee at home.

JK/SEA
03-17-2012, 11:17 AM
I hope everyone is writing this stuff down. God forbid i draw attention to myself. Last thing i want is to get executed for yawning.

RED ALERTREDALERTREDALERT...Attention all pilots of the Solar Federation...we have assumed control...we have assumed control...

MooCowzRock
03-17-2012, 08:26 PM
It's "attention all PLANETS"...;P

oyarde
03-17-2012, 10:03 PM
I just knew being a tight ass and taking my thermos to work would pay off ;) ......

kill the banks
03-17-2012, 10:12 PM
what if a bankster farts ?

Xhin
03-17-2012, 10:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HQUdS.png

Xhin
03-17-2012, 10:40 PM
what if a bankster farts ?

If a bankster farts and no one is around to bail him out, does he make a sound?

John F Kennedy III
03-18-2012, 12:07 AM

Hopefully he just lays there til the good lord calls.

Mini-Me
03-18-2012, 08:29 AM
That reminds me of this:

Your worst enemy, he reflected, was your own nervous system. At any moment the tension inside you was liable to translate itself into some visible symptom. He thought of a man whom he had passed in the street a few weeks back: a quite ordinary-looking man, a Party member, aged thirty-five or forty, tallish and thin, carrying a brief case. They were a few meters apart when the left side of the man's face was suddenly contorted by a sort of spasm. It happened again just as they were passing one another: it was only a twitch, a quiver, rapid as the clicking of a camera shutter, but obviously habitual. He remembered thinking at the time: that poor devil is done for. And what was frightening was that the action was quite possibly unconscious. The most deadly danger of all was talking in your sleep. There was no way of guarding against that, so far as he could see.

pacelli
03-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Threat level still orange after 11 years?

John F Kennedy III
03-18-2012, 10:20 AM
That reminds me of this:

+rep

Working Poor
03-18-2012, 12:26 PM

I don't know but I bet it still smells.

bolil
03-18-2012, 12:30 PM
I yawn excessively when I get a thorough pat down. I think its a pleasure thing.