PDA

View Full Version : Please Do Not Buy Domains For Future Donation Days!

SwordOfShannarah
11-14-2007, 12:24 AM
If you have an idea for a future donation day websitel and you want me to work on it please do not buy the domain!!!!

Please email me and let me buy it.. otherwise I have to work on a domain that is owned by a stranger to me- that means at any time the domain can have the DNS changed and the site will be shut down.

I don't want to take the risk. ICANN regulations do not allow you to transfer a domain to another party within 60 days.

ronpaulyourmom
11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
I think a very obvious date should be two days before the NH primary, whenever that turns out to be. We want to catch news the day before the actual primary and remind people that we're here and we're gonna fight until the end regardless of what happens in Iowa.

We wanna be on the map to whatever extent possible when NH'ers go to the polls. If not a fundraiser, then atleast some other major event that could get press coverage. Lets be careful though, we dont want a Dean moment set off by the supporters.

brumans
11-14-2007, 12:51 AM
I think a very obvious date should be two days before the NH primary, whenever that turns out to be. We want to catch news the day before the actual primary and remind people that we're here and we're gonna fight until the end regardless of what happens in Iowa.

We wanna be on the map to whatever extent possible when NH'ers go to the polls. If not a fundraiser, then atleast some other major event that could get press coverage. Lets be careful though, we dont want a Dean moment set off by the supporters.

Great Idea! That way RP will be all over the news the day before New Hampshire goes to vote.. and the "buzz" will still be going.

When is the New Hampshire primary? If there is no set date, when will we know for sure?

Mark Rushmore
11-14-2007, 12:56 AM
The way I understand it the NH primary might even be before Dec. 16.

navi
11-14-2007, 01:00 AM
The way I understand it the NH primary might even be before Dec. 16.
Wow so early :(. We really need to win New Hampshire.

Doug18931
11-14-2007, 01:20 AM
How about February 3rd? Two days before the Super Tuesday primary and also the anniversary of the ratification of the sixteenth ammendment (allowing the federal government to impose an income tax!).

Perhaps too late in the cycle for a money bomb, but a good day to get creative and generate some buzz!

austin356
11-14-2007, 01:24 AM
How about February 3rd? Two days before the Super Tuesday primary and also the anniversary of the ratification of the sixteenth ammendment (allowing the federal government to impose an income tax!).

Perhaps too late in the cycle for a money bomb, but a good day to get creative and generate some buzz!

2 late. He needs the cash at least 3 weeks b4 super tuesday