PDA

View Full Version : Keep it up, eh.

Chabsfromcanada
11-14-2007, 12:10 AM
I have so much to say, and I do not know how to say it. I typed a WALL of text and I just deleted it. I will sum up how I feel.

Please please keep doing what you guys are doing. Your country is out of control. Your government has stolen your country from you. The R's and D's are just a distraction, they are both the same. Its all crap. People are so worried about the R's and D's when they should worry about the basics, right and wrong. Your country and its government have become a global joke, a sitcom the world watches on CNN and FOX at night when there isnt anything else on, only its not funny anymore. The fact that it got this far out of control is amazing, but when will it end? What has to happen? I dont even want to know what the end result will be if a change doesnt happen fast. I think Ron Paul is that change.

Regards, Chabsfromcanada

Midnight77
11-14-2007, 12:12 AM
I have so much to say, and I do not know how to say it. I typed a WALL of text and I just deleted it. I will sum up how I feel.

Please please keep doing what you guys are doing. Your country is out of control. Your government has stolen your country from you. The R's and D's are just a distraction, they are both the same. Its all crap. People are so worried about the R's and D's when they should worry about the basics, right and wrong. Your country and its government have become a global joke, a sitcom the world watches on CNN and FOX at night when there isnt anything else on, only its not funny anymore. The fact that it got this far out of control is amazing, but when will it end? What has to happen? I dont even want to know what the end result will be if a change doesnt happen fast. I think Ron Paul is that change.

Regards, Chabsfromcanada

We, on the Internet know this. It's sadly the older Americans who don't use the Internet or use it enough, that are kept in the dark. All they grew up on is Mainstream Media and sadly a lot of them take everything to heart they seen on TV. They are the ones that need to hear this message, but even if they do, I doubt they will accept it as true. It's very frustrating.

navi
11-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Thank you for your encouragements. We have made a lot of progress these past few months but we still have a long way to go. Hopefully if Ron Paul doesn't make it to the White House the movement doesn't end with him.

torchbearer
11-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Thank you for your encouragements. We have made a lot of progress these past few months but we still have a long way to go. Hopefully if Ron Paul doesn't make it to the White House the movement doesn't end with him.

Myself and others like me will be running for congressional seat.... feel like taking back congress too?

navi
11-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Myself and others like me will be running for congressional seat.... feel like taking back congress too?

That's really awesome. Good luck with that. We really need more small government folks in office today.

I'm young (21) and I still have a lot of growing up left to do. Perhaps one day when I have more experiences in the real world I'll run for something at the local level. Right now I'll gladly support any politician that shares my libertarian views :D