PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Joe Biden Endorses Ron Paul! [No, an interpretation]

ZakCarter
03-16-2012, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaYy0NdgPiI

More great stuff from Josh Tolley!

http://www.joshtolley.com/

Please call your local news radio station and ask them to drop Negative Limbaugh and replace him with Positive Tolley - the world will be a better place for it!

http://www.mondotimes.com/world/usa/radio.html

PolicyReader
03-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Maybe he can form a club with Rick Santorum? ;)

Tiso0770
03-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Interesting....

my take is A lot of people out there believe that there is only one voting time...the General election. They don't care about the Primary nor Caucus procedures, they will only vote 1 time and that's it. Now that people are coming out in droves to hear Ron speak, the MSM and the GOP is getting mighty nervous indeed. Great catch!!

ZakCarter
03-16-2012, 01:36 PM
I like your take Tiso! and Josh emails them to me as soon as they are youtubed now:p

My good news of the day - Robin Koerner will be interviewed by the Porter Stansberry crew next Thursday and they'll interview Colonel Macgregor soon after that!

I'm still trying to get them in the MSM! Help!! :)

PolicyReader
03-16-2012, 03:38 PM
I like your take Tiso! and Josh emails them to me as soon as they are youtubed now:p

My good news of the day - Robin Koerner will be interviewed by the Porter Stansberry crew next Thursday and they'll interview Colonel Macgregor soon after that!

I'm still trying to get them in the MSM! Help!! :)
emphasis mine

yep, that's right, don't like how this counties run? Want freedom within your lifetime? Do something about it TODAY

NoOneButPaul
03-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Totally misleading title... he ignored Ron Paul when he listed off the people running for the GOP nomination. That doesn't mean he endorsed him.

The fact is the Dems want to leave Ron Paul out of the conversation because they A) don't want people to look at him as he's the GOPs best shot at winning and B) because Ron has a lot of anti-war democrats and independents on his side, they don't want to make these people angry (they'll be catering to the RP vote too guys, not just the GOP).

He didn't endorse anyone, he left Ron out of the list of GOP monsters because Biden doesn't want to attack Ron, no one does.

Matthew5
03-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Or they just don't take Ron Paul seriously...or they might recognize that Ron Paul has some good ideas economically. He's Ronpauling, as the kids say. Either way, to claim an endorsement is reaching.

Tiso0770
03-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Do a youtube search for 'endorse ron paul' and see what you get....wow!

Endthefednow
03-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Ron Who?? ;)

No One But Paul!!! :D

moonshine5757
03-16-2012, 06:28 PM
This is a ridiculously misleading headline and this guy has ZERO credilibility if he wants to infer leaving out Ron Paul's name has anything to do with Biden endorsing Ron Paul. This thread at the least should be renamed, and moved, but really I think should be removed.

Lishy
03-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Ahahaha oh man

OH WOW!

Chester Copperpot
03-16-2012, 06:31 PM
totally bogus.. this is not an endorsement of Ron Paul.. it means they dont even give enough of a shit to even mention his name.

ZakCarter
03-16-2012, 07:09 PM
I thought it was pretty brilliant, and Josh likes to try and make people think for themselves...which is rare in talk radio land....

moonshine5757
03-16-2012, 07:23 PM
I thought it was pretty brilliant, and Josh likes to try and make people think for themselves...which is rare in talk radio land....

Could you change that MISLEADING headline? It's not breaking news, and Biden didn't endorse Ron Paul. If we want to make an accurate headline it would read, Ron Paul supporter is big fan of radio talk show host who promotes Ron Paul in a negative way by creating misleading headlines to grab our attention and to get more hits to his website. Shameless tactic! Downright disgusting of Josh. We're better than Glen Beck type of tactics.

heavenlyboy34
03-16-2012, 07:38 PM
the title should read "extrapolation", not "interpolation". /nitpick

JJ2
03-16-2012, 08:23 PM
And how is Biden "endorsing" Paul going to help him win votes in a GOP primary?