PDA

View Full Version : Utah Caucuses

ichirix
03-16-2012, 01:28 AM
Some of you may not have known, but tonight (or I guess yesterday night) was the Utah caucus where the state/county delegates were elected. There likely won't be any full results or reports until tomorrow, but from what I have seen Romney supporters unsurprising seem to have gotten the majority of the delegate spots. I did have a fellow Ron Paul supporter from Facebook report on becoming a state and county delegate though, so hopefully that's some good news. Slow clap to all anyone who attended and/or tried to become delegates.

http://www.dailypaul.com/221019/my-utah-caucus-experience?page=1

I'll update if anything new comes up.

eleganz
03-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Were you the one that wrote that post on dailypaul that you just linked to?

You may have done more with your speech than you think.

Just remember, Ron Paul supporters can still persuade delegates on the floor of the RNC, as long as these people have had the Ron Paul seed planted, it won't be hard to convert them especially with the troops outside saluting Ron Paul and hearing a brilliant speech from the old man himself.

Great work, thanks for everything.

+rep.

ichirix
03-16-2012, 01:40 AM
No haha that definitely wasn't me. I wouldn't want to take credit for it in case the actual poster is on this forum. :p
I just have friends from Utah and I didn't see a thread about it on here yet so I decided to make one.