PDA

View Full Version : American Elect Ron Paul

tuggy24g
03-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Well we are all angry over the situations that have been playing out in the GOP election this year. Well I say lets stick it to them if Ron Paul does not get the nomination and help Ron Paul get the American Elect nomination so he can run as a 3rd party. I think that a little is that Ron Paul is funded solely on you and me. Since that is the case getting signatures and other things to get him on the ballot on all the 50 states to run as a 3rd party would be vary difficult. So if we can win him a 3rd party ticket and keep the movement going I am all for that.

Now we all still need to work to help him get the nomination for the Republican party, but I am saying after the convention if we lose we can still win. We can still vote for him as a 3rd party and the movement would still be alive and well. I am not to fond of Garry Johnson and do not want to be stuck voting for him. So if we all work and take a few mins out of are day to sign up and get Ron Paul the nomination on the American Elect I know we can do great things.

Now I know a lot of people are saying this might be a bad move since people do not vote 3rd party and are going to just vote Republican or Democrat. Well Josh Tolley brought up some great points that I did not even think about and could actually make sense. Just listen to the video and what he has to say and your just get goose bumps. I did a little I will not lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IU2AvSwzuok

tbone717
03-15-2012, 09:04 PM
NO. Honestly can we knock off this third party nonsense.

tuggy24g
03-15-2012, 09:10 PM
So your telling me that all are hard work and your be happy with Mitt Romeny or Santorum as the nominee if Ron Paul does not make it? I know I will not!!

sailingaway
03-15-2012, 09:15 PM
No we are saying Ron is leading this already, and it has been posted about ten times. It is an internet poll. If we start to slip the lead, let us know. I don't think much of it, but I always want Ron to win every internet poll, anywhere at all.

trey4sports
03-15-2012, 09:18 PM
only the 10000000000000000000th thread with this suggestion. Americans Elect is not going to work. its an elitist group funded by rothchilds

gerryb
03-15-2012, 09:19 PM
-rep