PDA

View Full Version : Christian Science Monitor: Why is Ron Paul still in the GOP race - and what does he want?

sailingaway
03-15-2012, 01:58 PM
I know this is going to start fights, but SOMEONE is going to post it...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2012/0315/Why-is-Ron-Paul-still-in-the-GOP-race-and-what-does-he-want

kpitcher
03-15-2012, 03:02 PM
They dismiss the VI win saying Romney got more delegates.. by that methodology are they going to report the few state wins when the caucus states pull in the most delegates. Or even question why Newt is still running, there is no way he has any chance at all.

sailingaway
03-15-2012, 03:13 PM
They dismiss the VI win saying Romney got more delegates.. by that methodology are they going to report the few state wins when the caucus states pull in the most delegates. Or even question why Newt is still running, there is no way he has any chance at all.

by that methodology Ron is winning Maine and Iowa and other states. If they gave him the coverage of THAT I'd forgive the Virgin Islands bit.

opinionatedfool
03-15-2012, 04:47 PM
There isn't much that ticks me off more than when these stupid freaks say that Ron Paul is going through all the bother of running for President because he wants a speaking slot at their dumb convention. He wants to win and change the party. He doesn't give a rip about giving a stupid speech. He's made thousands of speeches around the country, and some of them were on national TV, why they heck would be care about giving one more. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!