PDA

View Full Version : Google Trends Shows Massive Ron Paul Support

Mauiboy86
11-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Compare the so called "front runners" with Ron Paul on Google Trends and the trend we see is very telling. Ron Paul is gaining momentum while the "front runners" seem to be wallowing. On the other hand, the news reference volume of the candidates seems to show something quite different. It is obvious that the MSM is not covering Dr. Paul fairly or balanced. This election will be different then before, it will be the people and not the media/corporations who will decide the winner. From the looks of it, Ron Paul is not only gaining strength but will soon be dominating this presidential race on all fronts.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul%2C+hillary+clinton%2C+barack+oba ma%2C+rudy+giuliani%2C+mitt+romney&ctab=0&geo=all&date=ytd&sort=0

Ron Paul will win!

Pharoah
11-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Is it just me that suspects the "front runners" have little support apart from major corporations?

Mauiboy86
11-13-2007, 11:26 PM
A good example is the Rudy line on the graph. Practically no support on the top graph from real people but the bottom news graph shows him near the top.

AlexMerced
we need to hit washington DC hard, it's unlike us to be behind anywhere except in the national polls, chuckle

Jon S
with ron on the bottom of the news graph

Paulitician
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
we need to hit washington DC hard, it's unlike us to be behind anywhere except in the national polls, chuckle
I think Hillary gets all those hits in DC because of the politicians there, not merely because she has a huge following there.

Is it just me that suspects the "front runners" have little support apart from major corporations?
No, you're not the only one. Most of us are in on that fact. I would say, though, that they do have a legitimate following now, but major corporations are very much the basis of it. Ron Paul is the only exception of the "major" candidates.

Furis
11-13-2007, 11:35 PM

DC is far to Liberal to even consider anyone not a democrat, its just a fact.

LinearChaos
11-13-2007, 11:36 PM
He's catchin on!

TechnoGuyRob
11-13-2007, 11:38 PM
DC is far to Liberal to even consider anyone not a democrat, its just a fact.

I agree. DC has been the sole delegate territory to vote Democrat in elections where EVERYONE else (even CA, NY, IL, etc.) voted Republican (like with Reagan).

LinearChaos
11-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Actually, I would be careful using that. A lot of people don't search for whole names, like Obama, Giuliani, Romney, and Huckabee.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul%2C+hillary+clinton%2C+obama%2C+g iuliani%2C+romney&ctab=0&geo=all&date=ytd&sort=0

Obama is a real threat and is no slouch.

Mauiboy86
11-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Good point there, I did not think of that. He still seems to be gaining traction though. If Obama is the Dem candidate I still think Ron would win.

justinc.1089
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Obama is not going to get the democratic nomination. Clinton is far too powerful and desperate for that to happen.

LinearChaos
11-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Obama is not going to get the democratic nomination. Clinton is far too powerful and desperate for that to happen.
True, but imo he is the only threat to Paul.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
11-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Compare the so called "front runners" with Ron Paul on Google Trends and the trend we see is very telling. Ron Paul is gaining momentum while the "front runners" seem to be wallowing. On the other hand, the news reference volume of the candidates seems to show something quite different. It is obvious that the MSM is not covering Dr. Paul fairly or balanced. This election will be different then before, it will be the people and not the media/corporations who will decide the winner. From the looks of it, Ron Paul is not only gaining strength but will soon be dominating this presidential race on all fronts.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul%2C+hillary+clinton%2C+barack+oba ma%2C+rudy+giuliani%2C+mitt+romney&ctab=0&geo=all&date=ytd&sort=0

Ron Paul will win!

WOW! Looking at that graph and Ron Paul is off the charts! This is good stuff. Not one candidate comes close to Dr. Paul at this present time in searches.