PDA

View Full Version : NEED: Parliamentarian needed Saturday March 17th in Springfield, MO! Please help!

DonovanJames
03-14-2012, 08:25 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/220795

We direly need a parliamentarian for the Greene County Caucus located in Springfield, MO on Saturday March 17th at 8am. This is a very large county with 111 delegates that will be sent to both the 7th District Congressional and Missouri State Caucus. If we win this county, we will have secured 1/3 of the Congressional Caucus and all but guaranteed 3 delegates for Ron Paul at the National Convention.

If you are an expert in Robert's Rules of order please contact me via PM immediately. We can provide you with a place to stay on Friday and/or Saturday night, and your meals will be covered.

If you can't help, please do your part and upvote on DailyPaul, so we can find someone who can!

If you can help please send me a private message, and I will coordinate with you and provide you with additional details.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/220795

sailingaway
03-14-2012, 08:55 PM
bump

sailingaway
03-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Your link is an error message for me. I even logged in and it is still an error message. I was able to navigate to other threads, though.

cassielund99@gmail.com
03-14-2012, 09:33 PM
I will be in jasper county to be a delegate. I will call my friend in springfield to see If he is willing to take the time to be a delegate

sailingaway
03-14-2012, 09:34 PM
I will be in jasper county to be a delegate. I will call my friend in springfield to see If he is willing to take the time to be a delegate

what a terrific first post!

Welcome to the forums!

cassielund99@gmail.com
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
I decided since all the old people around Joplin think that Rick Santorum is the man. I have to stop them. Him and Mittens have the same agenda to keep things as they are. I can't allow that to happen.

sailingaway
03-14-2012, 09:56 PM
I decided since all the old people around Joplin think that Rick Santorum is the man. I have to stop them. Him and Mittens have the same agenda to keep things as they are. I can't allow that to happen.

Good for you!

eleganz
03-15-2012, 01:13 AM
this is extremely important...bump

PolicyReader
03-15-2012, 01:32 AM

+rep and welcome :D