PDA

View Full Version : Senators Paul, Lee, Graham and DeMint to Unveil Medicare Reform Plan 3/15/12

wrestlingwes_8
03-14-2012, 07:33 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. –TOMORROW, Thursday, March 15, Sen. Rand Paul will hold a press conference to unveil his Medicare Reform Plan, joined by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Jim DeMint (R-S.C.).

http://www.randpaul2010.com/2012/03/tomorrow-sens-paul-lee-graham-and-demint-to-unveil-medicare-reform-plan/

How can Rand in good conscience work together with Graham??? :confused:

GeorgiaAvenger
03-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Graham is just a tag along who is afraid of being knocked out by Davis.

No need to panic, lol.

Brett85
03-14-2012, 08:23 PM

How can Ron work together with Kucinich? There's certain issues where people can find common ground and work together.

thoughtomator
03-14-2012, 08:45 PM
I can see common interest with the likes of Kucinich. I can't see any with Graham. What's his angle? Destroy it from the inside?

GeorgiaAvenger
03-14-2012, 08:48 PM
I can see common interest with the likes of Kucinich. I can't see any with Graham. What's his angle? Destroy it from the inside?He wants to look conservative. No secret here.

eduardo89
03-14-2012, 08:49 PM
I can see common interest with the likes of Kucinich. I can't see any with Graham. What's his angle? Destroy it from the inside?

he thinks rand is cute

thoughtomator
03-14-2012, 08:50 PM
he thinks rand is cute

that's more credible than the "he wants to be conservative" hypothesis...

eduardo89
03-14-2012, 08:51 PM

yeah I'm surprised he didn't endorse Bachmann, he might have been able to spend some time with Marcus. They seem like they'd get along

GeorgiaAvenger
03-14-2012, 08:54 PM

He wants to "look" conservative so he doesn't get ousted Bob Bennett style.

eduardo89
03-14-2012, 08:57 PM
He wants to "look" conservative so he doesn't get ousted Bob Bennett style.

well this will make him look fabulously conservative

Brian4Liberty
03-14-2012, 09:25 PM

Agree. And how can Mike Lee work with Chuckie Schumer? IMHO, there are plenty of other ways to play ball with the "establishment" than to work with the worst of the worst. Sleep with the dogs, and you will get fleas. Making nice with Hannity is smart. Making nice with Graham is tying a millstone around your neck and jumping in the ocean.

Of course in this case, DeMint may be making the call on Graham's participation, as they are Senators from the same State.

wrestlingwes_8
03-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Making nice with Graham is tying a millstone around your neck and jumping in the ocean.

I totally agree..

MaxPower
03-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Remember, guys, even Ron Paul has "worked with" plenty of undesirable figures to the extent that they've been willing to get on board with one part or another of his agenda; you'll never get anywhere by personalizing things to such an extent that you actually reject support within the legislature.