PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday Cafferty was Ron Pauling Afghanistan. Today, it was Fox's Shep Smith

Tyler_Durden
03-14-2012, 05:39 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/shep-smith-afghanistan-massacre_n_1346112.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009# s782967

"Fox News' Shep Smith spoke forcefully against the war in Afghanistan on Wednesday.

Smith's comments were part of a long-running crusade by the anchor against many aspects of American foreign policy. Among other things, Smith has said that the killing of Osama bin Laden was "illegal," that the American government "lies" about its policies, and that it conducts military affairs with little consent from Congress or the public."

Lucille
03-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Smith's comments were part of a long-running crusade by the anchor against many aspects of American foreign policy. Among other things, Smith has said that the killing of Osama bin Laden was "illegal," that the American government "lies" about its policies, and that it conducts military affairs with little consent from Congress or the public."

I might have to start tuning into Shep again.

I'm seeing lots of "but BOOOSH" and 10 years too late BS in the comments, even though Afghanistan was the "good war" that O Duce et al. supported. How soon they forget.

ravedown
03-14-2012, 06:07 PM
wow this shit is frustrating! only NOW they get disgusted and speak out...hey dipshits! what about 6 months ago when ron was railing about this in the debates...remember when 'ol wolf blitzer and brett beir just laughed it off then? hell- ill even go back to 2008 when ron was saying the same thing. but it's just now that you get it?????..what an insult to the US soldiers that have died- now that some afghan civilians are massacred...we've crossed the line, we've gone too far. suddenly we are hearing 'military industrial complex' like its never been said before-fuck you!
at least it will be harder for hannity and oreilly to play warmonger now. public opinion isn't just swaying away from war-its slamming!

TheGrinch
03-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Cafferty has been a vocal Paul supporter, and Shep seems to be a closet libertarian, just like how I know for a fact that he's a closet homosexual by some people who went to Ole Miss and saw the alum there trying to pick up dudes.

(BTW, I wouldn't out the guy if it weren't already leaked out other places,... Oh and of course NTTATWTT)

eduardo89
03-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Cafferty has been a vocal Paul supporter, and Shep seems to be a closet libertarian, just like how I know for a fact that he's a closet homosexual by some people who went to Ole Miss and saw the alum there trying to pick up dudes.

(BTW, I wouldn't out the guy if it weren't already leaked out other places,... Oh and of course NTTATWTT)

i suspected that

thoughtomator
03-14-2012, 06:37 PM
given the fact he's AIDS-wasting on national TV every night, I'd say it's not much of a secret

Bruno
03-14-2012, 06:41 PM
given the fact he's AIDS-wasting on national TV every night, I'd say it's not much of a secret

That's a bit much, don't ya think? Just because a guy is slender and may be gay. Unless you have more info than speculation.

thoughtomator
03-14-2012, 06:49 PM
just look at how his cheeks have sunk... clearly he is suffering from a wasting disease, and given his known proclivities, it's pretty easy to add 2 and 2 here

Liberty74
03-14-2012, 07:11 PM
They are cooping our fucking message.

This is what the media and politicians do. :mad:

Bruno
03-14-2012, 07:14 PM
just look at how his cheeks have sunk... clearly he is suffering from a wasting disease, and given his known proclivities, it's pretty easy to add 2 and 2 here

It's a stretch to say someone has AIDS just because they are slender or have lost weight, but that's your prerogative.

trey4sports
03-14-2012, 07:28 PM
say what

trey4sports
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM

right.

you know he's gay because you know someone at ole miss who knew some people who said they saw him trying to get with some dudes.

militant
03-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Why does his gayness or lack thereof have ANY bearing on anything? Why are we discussing this? And why are some of us so ignorant as to still be linking 'the gays' to AIDS? Come on, we aren't groupthink types here. We don't class people, we don't erect or support divisions among people, on such things. And if you do, you aren't really the Ron Paul fan you think you are. Grow up, get over your old prejudices and assumptions.

Brian4Liberty
03-14-2012, 09:33 PM
wow this shit is frustrating! only NOW they get disgusted and speak out...

Satisfying and frustrating at the same time. Everyone comes around to Ron Paul's position eventually.

It's frustrating to have people willfully, forcefully, adamantly, deceptively and vehemently take us down a misguided, self-destructive and deadly path only to come back later and say "sorry, my bad".

Brian4Liberty
03-14-2012, 09:36 PM
i suspected that

At least he's circumcised, so you will like his penis. ;)

Sorry people, couldn't help myself. No more thread derails from me.

Brian4Liberty
03-14-2012, 09:38 PM
suddenly we are hearing 'military industrial complex' like its never been said before-

Ron Paul says what George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Dwight Eisenhower would say, and they ridicule him for it. They ridicule America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY