PDA

View Full Version : Why You Should Fight

ApathyCured
03-14-2012, 12:30 PM
I know the results arent steller and I know getting RP into the white house will be next to impossible but its his ideas that we should be fighting for.....I think thats still 1st in even RP's mind (sometimes I wish he campaigned for 2000, maybe he would have that many more followers now)

I was given the opportunity to have a Q&A period with a professional association's newsletter and i'm going to share one of the questions. Its not b/c I want reps, its to show that people even in this country (Canada) are listening to RP and what he has to say. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in Canada who would waste their time writing about Mitt or Rick....
I know it doesnt win elections, but it sows seeds;

8.What are your favorite books?

The Revolution by Dr. Ron Paul. It is a book that most people would be well served to read. His book challenges people to think about what the role of government should be in a free society. I encourage everybody to look into his ideas.
Don’t follow what the mass media says about him, but read his books and congressional floor speeches. He fights for individual freedom and is slowly bringing people over to his ideas. There were things that he was arguing for 10+ years ago that many people are now seeing come to pass (housing crisis, financial crisis, loss of civil liberties etc.) There are so many things that I had just come to accept in life with apathy but he has opened my eyes on many issues that affect us daily.
If anyone is interested, start here: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html . It provides a glimpse into what he has been fighting for.

There is a reason we are doing this and its a good reason. The campaign could have run perfectly and you would still have a huge up-hill battle. There are just too many stubborn forces at work to win this easily. Keep fighting....you have a man in Ron Paul that virtually no other country has; ideals, consistency and the opportunity to be on the world stage.