PDA

View Full Version : NY Times: "Why I Am Leaving Goldman Sachs"

Tyler_Durden
03-14-2012, 10:47 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html?pagewanted=all

"TODAY is my last day at Goldman Sachs. After almost 12 years at the firm — first as a summer intern while at Stanford, then in New York for 10 years, and now in London — I believe I have worked here long enough to understand the trajectory of its culture, its people and its identity. And I can honestly say that the environment now is as toxic and destructive as I have ever seen it."

I knew it was time to leave when I realized I could no longer look students in the eye and tell them what a great place this was to work.

I have always taken a lot of pride in advising my clients to do what I believe is right for them, even if it means less money for the firm. This view is becoming increasingly unpopular at Goldman Sachs. Another sign that it was time to leave.

Weed out the morally bankrupt people, no matter how much money they make for the firm."

Miles Dunn
03-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Well, he has under his belt screwing every single man woman and child on the face of this planet, along with their children and their children, I'm sure he'll walk away with his chin high and a smile on his face as the derivatives bomb is about to explode, his job is done.