PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Youtube Numbers Faked?

Zotde75
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_subscribers?user=hillaryclintondotcom&page=1

You know, after going through a few pages of her subscribers...I can't help but notice a large amount of them seem to be "dummy accounts". These are used to give the impression that someone has a lot of subscribers when they actually do not. Her video view counts are also consistent with the theory of excessive dummy accounts. Any Ron Paul Video gets thousands of views within a couple hours of posting, wheras hillary's do not. This, of course, would be because ron paul has ACTUAL subscribers and not dummies.

So, all of this "Ron Paul Spambot" talk is absolutely ridiculous. If anything, the other candidates need spambots to catch up with the enourmous support Ron Paul is gaining. I've even heard of Paul videos being removed, or view counts being reset.

If anything, this should be encouragement. The establishment is afraid of us. We MUST continue to push our presence on the net as well as in the real world. It's working!!

Mordechai Vanunu
11-13-2007, 10:17 PM
What I'm worried about is them trying to do the same thing with the votes. Didn't thousands of dead democrats vote in 2004?

Abyss19562
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Good observation !! Alot of other candidates do have dummy accounts and when I go other candidates videos, you see alot of stuff like "Hillary you suck" & "Ron Paul 2008" I did some research and I saw that Ron Paul has MORE subscribers than any other candidate. For views Ron Paul is 2nd behind Obitchma aka Obama.

Zotde75
11-13-2007, 10:22 PM
What I'm worried about is them trying to do the same thing with the votes. Didn't thousands of dead democrats vote in 2004?

Voting fraud is a sad inevitability at this point...But it can be overcome with enough support. They can't ignore us forever. Ignore, ridicule, attack, then we win. I'd say we're in the attack phase.

Zotde75
11-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Good observation !! Alot of other candidates do have dummy accounts and when I go other candidates videos, you see alot of stuff like "Hillary you suck" & "Ron Paul 2008" I did some research and I saw that Ron Paul has MORE subscribers than any other candidate. For views Ron Paul is 2nd behind Obitchma aka Obama.

I'd like to add that Hillary also requires all of her comments to be approved before they are posted, therefore limiting negative comments. Hmm...Hillary not pro free speech? I guess so.

Abyss19562
11-13-2007, 10:24 PM
We're in between ridicule and attack. I'm constantly being ridiculed by some of my family.

Abyss19562
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
I'd like to add that Hillary also requires all of her comments to be approved before they are posted, therefore limiting negative comments. Hmm...Hillary not pro free speech? I guess so.

I don't remember that. Last time I made a comment on a Hillary video from her, it didn't tell me that my comment had to be approved first. Because if the user has that option on the person making the comment gets a message saying that. You might mean profile comments that she has the thing where they have to be approved first....

Zotde75
11-13-2007, 10:32 PM
I don't remember that. Last time I made a comment on a Hillary video from her, it didn't tell me that my comment had to be approved first. Because if the user has that option on the person making the comment gets a message saying that. You might mean profile comments that she has the thing where they have to be approved first....

I just tried commenting on her newest video, and it required approval. The bigger picture in all of this, of course, is that this blackout is being attempted by establishment media all over the country. Luckily, the moneybomb cleared the blackout's effect somewhat. This is why the december 16th moneybomb MUST be a HUGE success. And i'd like to say to everyone "losing hope"...If you lose hope in ron paul because of some stupid CNN or FOX "poll"- they've done their job very well. That's the point of the negative media- the more they tell people a candidate has no chance, the more people will believe it. Everyone needs to stand up and NOT believe the crap put out by the establishment. It's just going to get worse as we gain support. In fact, the worse it gets, the crazier they call us, the more it's working.

Abyss19562
11-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Ah ok, she must have changed it then. I have a feeling December 16th will be way more of a success than November 5th. The only bad thing bout the December 16th date is that it's on a Sunday. And for November 11th that was on a Sunday also and we didn't get as many donations.Weekends are slower than the weekdays, donation wise.

JoshLowry
11-13-2007, 10:37 PM
We're in between ridicule and attack. I'm constantly being ridiculed by some of my family.

4.2 Million in one day should have quelled most ridiculing. :confused:

Mordechai Vanunu
11-14-2007, 03:01 AM
4.2 Million in one day should have quelled most ridiculing. :confused:

It indeed should have...but it hasn't...which is what Dec. 16 is for :)

Zotde75
11-14-2007, 10:28 AM
It indeed should have...but it hasn't...which is what Dec. 16 is for :)

Haha...then begins the attacking, right? Then, the win! I can't wait.