PDA

View Full Version : What my teacher said...

Drex
03-14-2012, 06:29 AM
I submitted a letter to the editor yesterday saying how the media bias has gone on long enough. My junior American history teacher then calls me out saying " Well it was a good article, but too bad no one likes Ron Paul. The Republican party will try to make him leave the race soon. He has ZERO chance. No Jeb bush will try to come in and save the race"

I then tried to tell him the delegate strategy and how it's working. He dismissed that notion and blabbed on about how he should exit.

It took all I had not to tell that mfkr off.

Your tax dollars at work people, brainwashing the little sheep one at a time...

Chester Copperpot
03-14-2012, 06:44 AM
does your history teacher like ron paul or is he one of the people that "doesnt like ron paul" ??

Drex
03-14-2012, 07:00 AM
does your history teacher like ron paul or is he one of the people that "doesnt like ron paul" ??

I can tell he doesn't like him.
He had a graph with 'conservative' and had :
Romney
Gingrich
Santorum

Paul no where to be found anywhere

Ronulus
03-14-2012, 07:43 AM
He sounds like an obama supporter.

Chester Copperpot
03-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Does your history teacher believe that the constitution is supposed to restrain govt?

Bruno
03-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Romney
Gingrich
Santorum

Ask him what is conservative about the records of those candidates.

luctor-et-emergo
03-14-2012, 07:48 AM
People will suffer the consequences of their mistakes, sadly these days you have to suffer for them as well.

Do you have the article somewhere ? Would be nice to read. :)

@Bruno, They try to conserve the 'status quo', very conservative...

seraphson
03-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Romney
Gingrich
Santorum

Ah. Just another mixup between true fiscal conservatives and your modern day pundit neo-cons.
Your teacher, good sir, is a fucking idiot.

Then again I suppose I was one once, but perhaps that was more so ignorance...
Either way I'm here now and I will certainly not claim to be the brightest of bulbs. However if any given person has at the very least passable logic skills they'll eventually come across Paul and experience the epiphany.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Romney
Gingrich
Santorum

To be fair, a lot of things have to go right in order for the delegate strategy to work and for Ron Paul to be the benefactor such that it gives him the nomination.

JK/SEA
03-14-2012, 09:00 AM
I submitted a letter to the editor yesterday saying how the media bias has gone on long enough. My junior American history teacher then calls me out saying " Well it was a good article, but too bad no one likes Ron Paul. The Republican party will try to make him leave the race soon. He has ZERO chance. No Jeb bush will try to come in and save the race"

I then tried to tell him the delegate strategy and how it's working. He dismissed that notion and blabbed on about how he should exit.

Ask him what he means about...TOO BAD NO ONE LIKES RON PAUL...then follow with ''does this mean NO ONE LIKES THE CONSTITUTION''?

then start laughing at him.

enoch150
03-14-2012, 09:41 AM
He could also point out that a million people have voted for Paul so far. That's a lot of no ones.

He could also point out that Paul has influenced the debate in the country. The Federal Reserve was not an issue before Paul came around, and the Republican Party had been infested with neo-cons and now the libertarian-republicans are making a comeback. Nearly 50% of the under 30 vote in the Republican primary has gone to Paul, meaning, the future of the Republican Party will reflect Ron Paul's ideology.

He could also point out that Paul dropping out only makes sense if Paul were not in an ideological war for the future of the country and it didn't matter if we elected statist thug dictators in perpetuity. Of course, if the teacher doesn't want an elected dictator who can drop bombs on Libya or slap tariffs on Chinese tires on nothing but his own say-so, then he should want Paul in the race as long as possible to educate the ignorant.

Yeah, my college professors loved me. I made their classes less boring. Except for the one who tried to throw me out of class once. And another one who tried to get me expelled. But the rest loved me.

NoOneButPaul
03-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Dont stop arguing with him that's all I can say...

Voluntary Man
03-14-2012, 10:01 AM

Set 'em straight:

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/

KMX
03-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Your history teacher is a bum

dannno
03-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Have you ever mentioned that he watches too much TV? Do any of the other students get a chuckle out of that?

smithtg
03-14-2012, 10:19 AM
i bet he watches foxnews and msnbc alot

oyarde
03-14-2012, 10:40 AM
I still cannot get over the fact he listed Santorum as a conservative , does he have a different , secret voting record to look at that is unavailable to me ??