PDA

View Full Version : Article about RP's popularity vs. Polling

MrMotown
11-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Clearly RP is stronger than the polls represent... But how strong? I personally think his name recognition is making him lag a bit, but he can bring that up thanks to all the fund raising... And all of the press he's getting. I can't wait for Dec. 16... That'll get his name recognition up, too.

Here's the link:

http://www.socyberty.com/Politics/Ron-Paul-Demonstrates-Inaccuracy-of-Political-Polling.57987

Dlynne
11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
This is a good article. I wonder why the MSM doesn't talk about the flaws in current day polling methods.

Joby
11-13-2007, 10:32 PM
There is no questioning at this point that Ron Paul is a candidate with a legitimate chance of securing the Republican Party nomination, regardless of his relatively low polling figures. To understand this one simply needs to look beyond these figures to find the strongest example of grassroots support ever demonstrated in US politics.

Nice Article, to say the least.

noxagol
11-13-2007, 10:34 PM
This is a good article. I wonder why the MSM doesn't talk about the flaws in current day polling methods.

Because the polling reflects the results they want.

Energy
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM

Polls are devastatingly good at swaying public opinion.

I long for the day when google search trends takes over polling ;)