PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Has Rediculous Numbers!!!

weatherbill
11-13-2007, 09:52 PM
http://www.meetup.com/topics/polact/cand/pres/

no one is even freeking close! People! The corporate media is putting on a big show. Their information is fed by LIARS!

I call it the "C" word and I don't give a rip! Our media is a big fat Conspiracy and these numbers freeking prove it! NONE are even close!
And McCain is not even mentioned!LOL....wake up. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS ELECTION!!!

Popular Topics in USA Presidential
Ron Paul 2008
1,175 Meetup Groups
Mike Huckabee for President 2008
117 Meetup Groups
Dennis Kucinich
64 Meetup Groups
Barack Obama
63 Meetup Groups
Draft Al Gore
51 Meetup Groups
John Edwards / One America
49 Meetup Groups
Hillary Clinton
37 Meetup Groups
John Kerry
34 Meetup Groups
Duncan Hunter for President 2008
19 Meetup Groups
Fred Thompson for President
10 Meetup Groups
Mike Gravel for President 2008
9 Meetup Groups
Wesley Clark
5 Meetup Groups
George W. Bush
4 Meetup Groups
Tom Tancredo
4 Meetup Groups
Ralph Nader
3 Meetup Groups

LibertyEagle
11-13-2007, 09:55 PM
It may very well be true that we have a lot of Meetup Groups, but still, the vast majority of people do not know who the heck he is, much less no his stance on the issues.

Check it yourself. Go out tomorrow and ask the first 20 people you run into if they know who Ron Paul is.

I say this, because we have to face the facts and DO something about it. It won't do any good for us to sit back thinking we have more support than we actually do. We have a lot of work ahead of us, if we are going to win this thing.

0zzy
11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
It may very well be true that we have a lot of Meetup Groups, but still, the vast majority of people do not know who the heck he is, much less no his stance on the issues.

Check it yourself. Go out tomorrow and ask the first 20 people you run into if they know who Ron Paul is.

And ask the 20 if they will be voting in the primary.

Energy
11-13-2007, 09:59 PM
That's why we need to focus on IA and NH to slingshot his name into the spotlight. And the mega drive on 16th wouldn't hurt.

davidhperry
11-13-2007, 10:11 PM
The high meetup numbers are very good but don't let them give you a false sense of security. One of the reasons that the other candidates don't have large grassroots orgganization is because they don't have to - they are already household names. We have to really work to get Ton Paul's name out and they have the advantage of being know to many people.

Still, having an army of tens of thousands of people has it's advantages and I think it's going to lend itself very well come election day.

AlexMerced
11-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Again, we need to be ready for the TP, Target Opinion Leaders, and start rallying at malls and large shopping centers