PDA

View Full Version : Money Bomb Now!

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 09:51 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

We're getting whipped in donations by Huckabee. Let's reverse this trend... NOW.

I'm going to donate right now. Please follow. Together we can surge and salvage the day for RP.

We have to continue to donate from now until Dec. 16. That's going to the exclamation point, but we have to lay the groundwork now.

Place your brick by giving a small donation, and let's do it together, and do it now.

Thanks guys.

Furis
11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
What the hell................

but........ I dont have money right now.......

Libertarian
11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
OK! $30 more. I know it's a good investment. ;)

chandlerLBT
11-13-2007, 09:57 PM
RP vs. Huck in Q4 so far:
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/huckabee_oct_total.html

let them have their day, we have the quarter.

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Let's go guys.

There are 500 people at this forum right now, and 300 donations to the RP campaign ALL DAY LONG. We can, and will do better!

Bergie Bergeron
11-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Who cares if Huckabee beats us today? He's only at 1.5 million for the quarter...

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Lets let him have today, save your money for teaparty

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
We need to keep some momentum, because donations are coming to a standstill.

I think we should feel the urgency. Primaries are 2 months away.

Menthol Patch
Lets donate right now! We need to push ahead!

Natalie
It doesn't matter if he raises more than us in one day. Huckabee has no chance.

cindy25
11-13-2007, 10:09 PM
I am glad Huck is raising money. a strong Huck will take votes away from Rudy, McCain, and Romney.

but none from us. let them split the pro-war vote. I was hoping Newt would also have run.

mmarcman22
11-13-2007, 10:10 PM
That's what they say about us! If Huckabee wins the Iowa primary, the people might give him a chance, donate now!

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

garrettwombat
11-13-2007, 10:11 PM
ugh, what do people see in huckabee?

Original_Intent
11-13-2007, 10:11 PM
It doesn't matter if he raises more than us one day. Huckabee has no chance.

Yes. Let's not get our drawers in a bunch over this. If it wasn't just a few days after the HUGE push last week I would say yes let's deny him even one day.

Anyone that can donate, sure do, so, we definitely need to not let things dry up until Dec 16. I just think it is expected that things will be slow for a few days following the bombs in one week.

Think how stupid they will look if they even try to make it about bragging rights..."Look we raised more than Ron Paul on one day this quarter! Woot we are so bad!"

No way they even go there.

chandlerLBT
11-13-2007, 10:12 PM
I am glad Huck is raising money. a strong Huck will take votes away from Rudy, McCain, and Romney.

but none from us. let them split the pro-war vote. I was hoping Newt would also have run.

that's what i'm thinking. huck getting a win every once in awhile actually helps us in the long run. splitting off the pro-war votes may very well win us the primaries.

American
11-13-2007, 10:12 PM
ugh, what do people see in huckabee?

He's not Rudy McRomneyson

EvilEngineer
11-13-2007, 10:13 PM

We are still winning...

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Being an independent investor, I have studied trends more than most. And there is no doubt that the declining numbers in Paul donations over the last week are a sign of temporary complacency.

What we need to understand is that December 16 is very close to the primaries. At that point, TV commercials may not have the same effect. We don't want Paul to remain a last minute surprise candidate to the large percentage of Americans who live their life in front of the TV. We want him to be firmly in their minds before the final push.

Dave

chandlerLBT
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM

We are still winning...

sorry that was a link to Q4 funds, not for just today. i'll edit my post to explain that.

Edward
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Uh.. scoreboard. (http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/huckabee_oct_total.html)

Son of Freedom
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I wouldn't fret. Look closely at the graph. See those lines going straight up. $2,300 donations are what those are. So he picked up a dozen wealthy people and a few more. Ron is going to be fine, let's see what the first few primaries show us.

If it looks good early on I think we need a somewhat different fundraising strategy, not much different, but it can be enhanced. No need for details now.

The important thing is that we all share what Ron Paul is about and how his presidency would change the world we live in.

Midnight77
11-13-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm also getting very concerned that we may lose too much momentum between now and December 16th, which is a long ways away, and very close to the Primaries ... maybe too close. What should we do? Trevor??????

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
The trend should pick up.

I'm sensing too much complacency. That's a bad thing. December 16 will be lot's of fun, but I want to urge you to donate small amounts along the way so that Paul can comfortably expand advertising markets until then.

Dave

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Is band together for a 1 hour drive around Turkey Day.

I know that idea has been tossed around, but we need an official date and time with a website and corresponding youtube video to motivate people as to the significance. That recipe has worked to perfection before, and the HOUR drive throws in something new and exciting.

I have the most basic of computer tools and no digi cam, so I am out of the game as far as marketing the event? I still think we should begin to solidify a time and date and allow an inspired person to be the hero and make a video or create a website for the occasion!

Santana28
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
it was on CNN earlier i think... Chuck Norris sent out a personal email to Huckabee's mailing list asking people to donate today. Perhaps that has something to do with the spike.

I wouldnt worry so much about it. Remember, we didn't make the $4 million goal for October either ;)

Original_Intent
11-13-2007, 10:23 PM
It's not compacency, it is called people blowing their wad in the past week.

Give people a chance to get a payday afterward and things will pick up - a lot. I think everyone realizes we can't just hoard everything so that Dec 16 is big.

We all realize that, right? :D

If we haven't picked up the pace by early next week, then let's start worrying..

We really should make 9.5 - 10 million by the endo of this month - we need about $100K per day to do that. Doable.

BrazilLuLa
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
I just don't like the trend, and I feel there is too much back-patting on a job well done (and it was so well done) on Nov. 5.

As long as we get to around 11 million by the end of the month, I think we're ok. At this point though, we should be shooting for 25 million in the 4th quarter. Anything less would be a disappointment.

Presidential elections are winner take all!

Dave