PDA

View Full Version : For those still wondering- Buying items from RP store-COUNTS as donation!

tnvoter
11-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeppers. So not only am I donating 100 on teaparty day.

I'll be order my shirt and slim jims before then to help out campaign numbers, AND advertising at college.

ross11988
11-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Um okey well I still havent gotten a conformation number for my donation.....

Menthol Patch
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I don't think it counts. We need to get an answer about this.

Jobarra
11-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Actually, I think there is a line on the store page about it counting. Something about if you've already given $2300 and want to buy stuff, you need to call the campaign staff. I'm guessing they may give you a certain amount for free or offer it at exact cost so that they get no more 'donation' from it.

Good luck contacting them though. There isn't any information on how to actually get customer support in the store. I ordered something on Sunday since another person here said that they got their stuff in 3 business days. Well, according to the invoice, it hasn't shipped yet. This is bad since I'm leaving on Saturday for vacation(was hoping to slap the sticker on my car and be able to wear my Ron Paul stuff and have flyers to hand out at rest stops). Hoping it's already shipped and they just haven't updated the order.

For informational purposes though, I called the main number of the campaign and was told to contact the store via store@ronpaul2008.com. Still no response, but I did send the email not too long ago just slightly after normal working hours for the East Coast.

ckhagen
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM
I sent an email to the store asking about combining the different types of slim-jims for the quantity discount and I never got a reply... that was... weeks ago. :( Very frustrating because I was trying to order a couple thousand SJs.