PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda Film: Bill Clinton Praises Obama’s Unsubstantiated Osama Kill

John F Kennedy III
03-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Propaganda Film: Bill Clinton Praises Obama’s Unsubstantiated Osama Kill

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
March 13, 2012

Team Obama has produced a slick propaganda video that will be released on March 15. On Monday, Obama for America released preview footage from The Road We’ve Traveled, election season propaganda about Obama’s presidency. The video features Bill Clinton commending Obama’s supposed decision to take out Osama bin Laden, who died in December of 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC6MYiwIQjo&feature=player_embedded

“He took the harder, and the more honorable path. When I saw what had happened, I thought to myself, ‘I hope that’s the call I would’ve made,’” says the consummate actor Clinton. The clip also features vice president Joe Biden fancifully recounting the day Obama allegedly gave the order to kill Osama in Pakistan.

“As he walked out the room, it dawned on me: He’s all alone,” Biden says. “This is his decision.”

In fact, the government did not bother to provide evidence that Osama bin Laden lived in Pakistan or that he was killed on May 2, 2011, by U.S. special forces. The U.S. claimed Osama was buried at sea in accordance with Muslim burial practices and therefore argue it was unable to produce evidence.

A Wikileaks dump of Stratfor emails later claimed that Osama was not buried at sea. Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence Fred Burton urged the U.S. government to show photos of Osama Bin Laden’s corpse in order to silence “lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck” who had questioned the government’s official narrative.

Despite a complete lack of evidence, the government and the corporate media now state as an undisputed fact Obama made the “tough decision” to kill Osama.

Evidence from numerous sources reveal Osama bin Laden died from natural causes in December, 2001, shortly after the invasion of Afghanistan.

The mini-documentary with “requisite evocative music and still footage” pushing the election season Osama takeout myth is directed by Davis Guggenheim – who also directed Al Gore’s discredited An Inconvenient Truth – and is narrated by Tom Hanks, who uploaded a video to MySpace in 2008 voicing his support for Obama.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/propaganda-film-bill-clinton-praises-obamas-unsubstantiated-osama-kill/

moderate libertarian
03-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Clinton and Obama have same masters, left wing of occupations/wars itchiing Israel lobby. They will be desperate to get current puppet re-elected.

He resigned his AIPAC Presidency in November 1992 after Haim Katz, a New York real estate developer, secretly recorded a telephone conversation with him and released it to the Washington Times. Steiner told Katz he had significant influence over American foreign policy and the selection of US political leaders.

Among the things Steiner told Katz:

I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they're looking for the Jewish votes, and I'll tell him whatever he wants to hear. . . Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don't even know about. . . I have friends on the Clinton campaign, close associates. . . . I've known Bill for seven, eight years from the National Governors Association. I know him on a personal basis. . . One of my friends is Hillary Clinton's scheduler, one of my officer's daughters works there. We gave two employees from AIPAC leave of absence to work on the campaign. I mean, we have a dozen people in the campaign, in the headquarters, in Little Rock, and they're all going to get big jobs. . . I also work with a think tank, the Washington Institute. I have Michael Mandelbaum and Martin Indyk being foreign policy advisers. . . Steve Spiegel. . . We have Bill Clinton's ear. I talked to Bill Clinton. He's going to be very good for us. . . A girl who worked for me at AIPAC stood up for them at their wedding. Hillary lived with her. I mean we have those relationships. . . Susan Thomases, who's in there, worked with me on the Bradley campaign. We worked together for 13 years. She's in there with the family. They stay with her when they come to New York. One of my officers, Monte Friedkin, is one of the biggest fund-raisers for them. I mean, I have people like that all over the country. . . He's said he's going to help us. He's got something in his heart for the Jews, he has Jewish friends. . . Clinton is the best guy for us. . . We're just negotiating. We're more interested right now in the secretary of state and the secretary of National Security Agency. . . I've got a list. But I really can't go through it. I'm not allowed to talk about it. . . We'll have access.

Steiner was replaced as President of AIPAC by Steve Grossman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)