Paul 5.5

CTRattlesnake
03-13-2012, 06:09 PM
All from CNN btw

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/epolls/al
http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/epolls/ms

kathy88
03-13-2012, 06:10 PM
I may throw up. When the shtf I'm not feeding these idiots.

CTRattlesnake
03-13-2012, 06:11 PM

Dont kid yourself.

We were never going to be a factor in the deep south

I see Newt dropping out, and Santorum taking on Romney 1 v 1 after tonight

carterm
03-13-2012, 06:11 PM
should be a long night

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Come on Newt! Need you to win Bama buddy.

CTRattlesnake
03-13-2012, 06:14 PM
CNN's exit polls are usually dead on.

Santorum will win Alabama, and I think Romney holds off for the win in MS.

We enter a 3 way race soon

tbone717
03-13-2012, 06:14 PM

First rule of business is to never blame your customers for your failure to sell them your product. It applies to politics as well. They aren't idiots because they did not vote for Paul, the failure was in giving them a reason why they should.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Dont kid yourself.

I expected 10%

Tiso0770
03-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Ugh!!, CNN, I'm not believing those numbers.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 06:18 PM
First rule of business is to never blame your customers for your failure to sell them your product. It applies to politics as well. They aren't idiots because they did not vote for Paul, the failure was in giving them a reason why they should.

Yeah, not really in the mood for the world according to Tbone tonight, so back off, please.

cavalier973
03-13-2012, 06:18 PM

Naw, they're pretty much idiots.

I see what you're saying, but people base much of their decision making on emotions. "The scary Muslims are going to kill us all", while laughably inane, persuades people more than "the government is on track to throw you in prison without a trial." People for some reason cannot figure out the relative probabilities of each assertion.

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Revised exit poll:

Mississippi:

Mitt-33
Santorum-31
Newt-30
Paul-5

Alabama:
Santorum-34
Mitt-29
Newt-28
Ron-6

rideurlightning
03-13-2012, 06:20 PM

Same. I'll get locked up before helping out these morons.

evandeck
03-13-2012, 06:21 PM
New CNN Exit poll for Mississippi

Romney 33%
Santorum 32%
Gingrich 30%
Paul 5%

This is from memory so please correct me if needed

MozoVote
03-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Watching all these votes pile up for Santorum, is making me feel the same way about the GOP as I would watching the returns for the Green Party or the New Alliance Party. They're just so far out-of-whack, what else would you expect?

svobody
03-13-2012, 06:22 PM
I mean, we're basically screwed. The media has reverted to full on Ron Paul blackout, they don't even mention him in articles about the race, they refer to only 3 candidates, we don't even exist in the minds of most voters at this point. Most people think Ron has dropped out. Sad but true, and with no money for ad buys, we really have no way of combating this.

tbone717
03-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Yeah, not really in the mood for the world according to Tbone tonight, so back off, please.

Kathy it is disingenuous and elitist. We are above that. Ron Paul would never approach the podium and call the voters of AL and MS idiots, so why should we?

CTRattlesnake
03-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Santorum may actually sweep.

Oh well, too bad Hawaii is so late, i have a good feeling about the liberty lovers over there!

Agorism
03-13-2012, 06:26 PM
how many times did can revise it?

kathy88
03-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Kathy it is disingenuous and elitist. We are above that. Ron Paul would never approach the podium and call the voters of AL and MS idiots, so why should we?

I asked nicely. Every single thread I post on you are right there to disagree with anything I say. It's borderline stalking in my opinion and it's getting on my last nerve.

PaulSoHard
Makes a win in Hawaii seem all that more important.

When Newt drops we can expect a media push of Romney vs Santorum, the GOP idiots.

justatrey
lol, come on everyone didn't we know these states were completely hopeless? I mean I was hoping for maybe 7 or 8% but does it really matter? I'm just hoping Romney doesn't win either but it looks like he'll win Mississippi.

Jeffster

A very good point that I wish more people would listen to.

trey4sports
03-13-2012, 06:28 PM
oh dear lord please Romney lose both. Next stop, brokered-convention-ville!

http://www.choochoo.com/content_images/MediaCenter/ChooChooTrain.jpg

BamaAla
how many times did can revise it?

The one I posted is what they just showed on TV. They're showing the first actual ballots coming into the Mississippi Gulf Coast right now.

rockandrollsouls
I hope we have some supporters down there getting delegate slots....

PC_for_Paul
03-13-2012, 06:30 PM

I have lived here all my life, I am an expert on us and trust me when I say this, these people are idiots. The only difference between me and them is I know I'm an idiot.

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 06:31 PM
I hope we have some supporters down there getting delegate slots....

There is a threshold for delegates in both states; we will not reach that threshold.

On the bright side, we will likely more than double our support from 2008 (Alabama.)

devil21
03-13-2012, 06:31 PM
That's cute. Recruiting jail inmates as poll workers. Surely they'll be the first to blow the whistle on any fraud observed. It's not like their sentences are being shortened for their cooperation.

rockandrollsouls
03-13-2012, 06:32 PM
How do you mean? You don't think we can sneak some delegates through that declare support for Romney or Santorum and vote Paul at the convention?

There is a threshold for delegates in both states; we will not reach that threshold.

On the bright side, we will likely more than double our support from 2008 (Alabama.)

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 06:32 PM
That's cute. Recruiting jail inmates as poll workers. Surely they'll be the first to blow the whistle on any fraud observed. It's not like their sentences are being shortened for their cooperation.

I miss the chain-gangs.

spudea
03-13-2012, 06:36 PM
why would newt drop out? Hes gonna get delegates from this. Unless he's got internal polls showing him distant 3rd or 4th in the next rounds of contests he has no reason to drop out. We want him to stay in so it keeps things divided up so hopefully RP supporters infiltrate his delegate elections and vote for Ron Paul at the convention.

klamath
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
I have lived here all my life, I am an expert on us and trust me when I say this, these people are idiots. The only difference between me and them is I know I'm an idiot.
Now you owe me for a fixing a busted gut. :D I love it when people don't take themselves to serious.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Makes a win in Hawaii seem all that more important.

When Newt drops we can expect a media push of Romney vs Santorum, the GOP idiots.

Do you really think Newt will drop? I don't know if his ego will allow it, and as long as his bud keeps throwing money at him why should he, really?

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 06:39 PM
How do you mean? You don't think we can sneak some delegates through that declare support for Romney or Santorum and vote Paul at the convention?

I know most of the delegates that were for other candidates; they aren't the type. Our delegates are bound any way.

kathy88
Statewide Results
0.1% reporting
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT. DEL.
Rick Santorum 83 35.0%
Mitt Romney 65 27.4%
Newt Gingrich 62 26.2%
Ron Paul 23 9.7%
Others 4 1.7%

Alabama

tbone717

One of the states, I cannot recall which one, the delegates declared candidate preference on the ballot, and those delegates were awarded to the candidate based on the primary vote. Someone posted a sample ballot earlier today and explained it. I'm thinking it was AL, but cannot be sure.

tbone717
03-13-2012, 06:43 PM
why would newt drop out? Hes gonna get delegates from this. Unless he's got internal polls showing him distant 3rd or 4th in the next rounds of contests he has no reason to drop out. We want him to stay in so it keeps things divided up so hopefully RP supporters infiltrate his delegate elections and vote for Ron Paul at the convention.

If Newt is employing a southern strategy to interject himself back into the race, he doesn't have any states ahead to do it with. LA is the only southern state (unless you want to throw MO in there) between now and the end of April. There are a lot of big contests coming up where he would probably be a distant third if the current polling is reasonably accurate. So I think he would drop to save face, but you never know what can happen.

rodo1776
03-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Not going to happen No way Not in a primary

r3volution
03-13-2012, 06:44 PM
I may throw up. When the shtf I'm not feeding these idiots. qftd . i laughed my ass off but feel the same way .

parocks
03-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Dont kid yourself.

why? a logical, reasonable person would think, based on those numbers, that Ron Paul would be the one dropping out.

It's in our best interest to have the delegates split 3 ways, rather than 2. If the delegates are split 2 ways, one of the 2 people isn't falling behind.

If Paul, Gingrich, Santorum all have the same basic strategy - open / brokered convention - they all can just continue on, and hope for the best.

PC_for_Paul
03-13-2012, 06:45 PM
How can you be serious about anything when this is going on:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?id=AMBNS

and yet not once has somebody broke out a chart like this and ask Bernanke, If the constitution gives the Congress the right to print money, then why sir would we borrow it?

They don't even know what they don't know, where do you start?

parocks
03-13-2012, 06:48 PM
If Newt is employing a southern strategy to interject himself back into the race, he doesn't have any states ahead to do it with. LA is the only southern state (unless you want to throw MO in there) between now and the end of April. There are a lot of big contests coming up where he would probably be a distant third if the current polling is reasonably accurate. So I think he would drop to save face, but you never know what can happen.

Absolutely - save face. What about Ron Paul? Um, well. How is it that "save face" doesn't apply to us, but does to Gingrich. There are practical concerns - 3 of the 4 are shooting for open / brokered. And it's doable.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Come on Newt! Need you to win Bama buddy.

Bet you never thought youd hear yourself say that, did you? Me either but I'm cheering like it was the Tide playing!

lordindra3
03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Reply to Tbone:

Do you guys not see? Yes, Im sure some of it is the Ron Paul campaign's fault, yes. However, most of it is the media and the local party guys screwing us... We arent getting our asses handed to us because we suck or the people who vote are idiots. Its because people just vote on Bandwagon. I can name the amount of people on my hand who straight up told me they WILL NEVER VOTE FOR PAUL, however, 90% of them say "I like Ron Paul, but he doesnt have a chance..."... This is the problem. I am sooooo damn sure of it that I would be willing to be the next $10k that I make (that takes me 3 1/3 months)! I am MORE than sure thats the issue. Its because the media constantly tells us he cant win. Remember those 22k IDed voters in NV??? Well, guess what? Those were pre Iowa caucus numbers, but post Iowa leading poll results. When people see him lose, the worse he does. Everybody just believes hes a nuisance because thats what the media tells us. The media is the main culprit. The 2nd is the local GOP party guys doing vote fraud in a few of the early voting states, which is all that was needed to crush any and all chances. Its sucks, I know.. I only wish we had enough in Ron's life to do a 3rd run, because if that was the case, Ron Paul would win because we would have taken over the local parties while in waiting, if we dont win a brokered convention, God forbid. We will eventually see a Rand Paul (if not Ron this time) as Pres, with Ron Paul as senior/chief advisor.

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Bet you never thought youd hear yourself say that, did you? Me either but I'm cheering like it was the Tide playing!

I'll have to take another shower later, but it has to be done.

phil4truth
03-13-2012, 06:58 PM
If Grinch drops out Ron can't stay in much longer if even because the campaign won't have the funds. It looks like our campaign is in its twilight :(

Though Grinch said today he won't be dropping out let's hope he doesn't.

tbone717
03-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Reply to Tbone:

Do you guys not see? Yes, Im sure some of it is the Ron Paul campaign's fault, yes. However, most of it is the media and the local party guys screwing us... We arent getting our asses handed to us because we suck or the people who vote are idiots. Its because people just vote on Bandwagon. I can name the amount of people on my hand who straight up told me they WILL NEVER VOTE FOR PAUL, however, 90% of them say "I like Ron Paul, but he doesnt have a chance..."... This is the problem. I am sooooo damn sure of it that I would be willing to be the next $10k that I make (that takes me 3 1/3 months)! I am MORE than sure thats the issue. Its because the media constantly tells us he cant win. Remember those 22k IDed voters in NV??? Well, guess what? Those were pre Iowa caucus numbers, but post Iowa leading poll results. When people see him lose, the worse he does. Everybody just believes hes a nuisance because thats what the media tells us. The media is the main culprit. The 2nd is the local GOP party guys doing vote fraud in a few of the early voting states, which is all that was needed to crush any and all chances. Its sucks, I know.. I only wish we had enough in Ron's life to do a 3rd run, because if that was the case, Ron Paul would win because we would have taken over the local parties while in waiting, if we dont win a brokered convention, God forbid. We will eventually see a Rand Paul (if not Ron this time) as Pres, with Ron Paul as senior/chief advisor.

All of which underscores the importance of momentum.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but some have suggested that if the campaign had been more definitive on the newsletter attacks (perhaps a press conference at that time) we might have performed better in IA. Also, one can only speculate what the IA results would have been if Paul had visited all 99 counties. It's hard to say what could have been if Paul had a decisive win in IA, but we can take from all this the lesson that we need to be very strong early on and take a stand. We had a decent start in IA and NH, but faded quickly thereafter and really never made any major recovery. I think we see that reflected in the single digits we are now getting in primary contests compared with the 23% he had in NH.

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Romney leading both states currently with Rick and Newt 2 and 3.

Just flipped when I posted. Now the order is Rick, Mitt, Newt in both states.

randpaul2016
03-13-2012, 07:00 PM
this is sad...what is Ron Paul doing with all his money?! I guess he spent it all on Jay Leno since he'll be on there on the 20th again

phil4truth
03-13-2012, 07:02 PM
this is sad...what is Ron Paul doing with all his money?! I guess he spent it all on Jay Leno since he'll be on there on the 20th again

The campaign has been quite frugal with their money. It costs a fortune for tv advertisements.

PC_for_Paul
03-13-2012, 07:04 PM
some people you just can't reach:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3WcuvL737A

PaulSoHard
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Why spend money in 2 states where you have literally no shot of winning. It doesn't make any sense.

Endorse Liberty paid the price by spending millions in Florida.

mosquitobite
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Reply to Tbone:

Yep. It's why they could.not.let.him.win Iowa.

rodo1776
03-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Our best bet is that the grinch is out and its Santo, US, and Romney. But then maybe Romney swallows his tounge and puts santo on as VP. Obama wins and Rand is viable for 2016.

brendan.orourke
03-13-2012, 07:09 PM
The more variety of winners, the better for us. Let these 3 idiots keep splitting the delegates.

tbone717
03-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Our best bet is that the grinch is out and its Santo, US, and Romney. But then maybe Romney swallows his tounge and puts santo on as VP. Obama wins and Rand is viable for 2016.

Which is why it is important for us to identify our mistakes this year so that we do not repeat them the next time we have a shot at this.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Is there a better map site with updates than cnn? I don't know if it's google chrome or what but it does not work for me at all. Keeps freezing up.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Which is why it is important for us to identify our mistakes this year so that we do not repeat them the next time we have a shot at this.

This is Paul's last shot. We will never have a better candidate. Ever.

tbone717
03-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Is there a better map site with updates than cnn? I don't know if it's google chrome or what but it does not work for me at all. Keeps freezing up.

Try google.com/elections Click on the state you want to see the results for.

phil4truth
03-13-2012, 07:18 PM

Obama will have a second term. Only Ron could beat him and considering for us its no one but Paul, republicans won't win.

It's ours for the taking in 2016

phil4truth
03-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Newts looking in a good position at the min

kathy88
03-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Try google.com/elections Click on the state you want to see the results for.

Oh much better. Thank you.

devil21
03-13-2012, 07:21 PM
If Grinch drops out Ron can't stay in much longer if even because the campaign won't have the funds. It looks like our campaign is in its twilight :(

Though Grinch said today he won't be dropping out let's hope he doesn't.

They didn't give us any coverage when Ron did have a lot of money. What exactly will have changed? He'll do what he did last time and continue to visit colleges, release videos and encourage supporters to keep working for delegate spots. He's not dropping out. He (and his campaign...Im talking to you Jesse) needs to avoid saying anything that can be interpreted as dropping out though. Learn from 2008!

tbone717
Oh much better. Thank you.
Sure thing. Funny how people are still voting for Huntsman, Perry and Bachmann isn't it.

cmo4ever
Tonight might work for us. Romney in third place in both states would be perfect. All about siphoning delegates off Romney so we get to that open convention. Keep your eye on the ball. Tonight if he takes third in both that's about the best we coule have hoped for. The stealth delegates and delegates in general don't work if Romney is a freight train of momentum.

tbone717
03-13-2012, 07:22 PM
They didn't give us any coverage when Ron did have a lot of money. What exactly will have changed? He'll do what he did last time and continue to visit colleges, release videos and encourage supporters to keep working for delegate spots. He's not dropping out. He (and his campaign...Im talking to you Jesse) needs to avoid saying anything that can be interpreted as dropping out though. Learn from 2008!

There may come a point though when the cash dries up. You can't fly all over the country, book halls, pay staff, stay in hotels, eat 3 meals a day, etc, etc when you don't have any cash in the coffers.

qh4dotcom
03-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I mean, we're basically screwed. The media has reverted to full on Ron Paul blackout, they don't even mention him in articles about the race, they refer to only 3 candidates, we don't even exist in the minds of most voters at this point. Most people think Ron has dropped out. Sad but true, and with no money for ad buys, we really have no way of combating this.

Anyone who thinks Ron Paul has dropped out needs to have their head examined.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Sure thing. Funny how people are still voting for Huntsman, Perry and Bachmann isn't it.

Funny? Not the word I'd use. Pathetic?

qh4dotcom
03-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Obama will have a second term. Only Ron could beat him and considering for us its no one but Paul, republicans won't win.

It's ours for the taking in 2016

Those high gas prices that will go even higher can mess up Obama's re-election chances. It's too early to start assuming Obama will win. Also Don't forget about the economic collapse Dr. Paul has been predicting.

devil21
There may come a point though when the cash dries up. You can't fly all over the country, book halls, pay staff, stay in hotels, eat 3 meals a day, etc, etc when you don't have any cash in the coffers.

The cash won't dry up completely. This is uber fiscal conservative Paul we're talking about. I haven't seen his funds totals lately but if you recall, he ended the 2008 campaign with millions in the bank. I assume a similar plan will be in place to use through the rest of the campaign and at the convention to help get delegates there. I plan to keep donating and Im sure plenty others do. He can do a lot with a few hundred thousand dollars when he's not spending millions on ads.

Agorism
Intrade still thinks Romney is winning MS although it's close.

Newt Gingrich to win the 2012 Mississippi Primary

Event: Mississippi Primary - Winner (Republican)
6.0%
CHANCE Predict

Mitt Romney to win the 2012 Mississippi Primary

70.0%
CHANCE Predict

Rick Santorum to win the 2012 Mississippi Primary

34.5%
CHANCE Predic

phil4truth
03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Those high gas prices that will go even higher can mess up Obama's re-election chances. It's too early to start assuming Obama will win. Also Don't forget about the economic collapse Dr. Paul has been predicting.

I will go out on a limb and state that Obama will get a second term unless Israel attacks Iran. Obama is a sitting president and will have a billion dollars to spend on reelection. He'll get another term.

BamaAla
03-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Intrade still thinks Romney is winning MS although it's close.

Looking like they may be wrong. Santorum is in good shape in the Magnolia State.

lordindra3
03-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Tbone-
Want to know what would have happened if we had won IA? Well, its a guarantee 10-15% bump in NH, so Paul would have won or would have tied Romney in NH, which would have made Paul a media sensation. He would have placed 2nd in SC (dont think he would have come in 1st), 2nd in FL, 1st in NV, 1st in MN, 2nd or 1st in CO, won Maine, 2nd in MI, 3rd in AZ, 1st in WA in a landslide, 1st in ID, AK, ND, Vermont and would have been declared winner of Super Tuesday and then all the money would be spend battling the winner take all states, but it would be competitive nonetheless. It would have been over. Paul would be President. It would be record moments. The media sees all this. The media knew that people vote most on "who can beat Obama" so they constantly held the narrative that "Paul has no chance" and they had to crush any IA chances or they knew it would be toast. I am willing to bet my life on what I have said here. Its not a theory, but a fact. The only thing that could have stopped him winning the momentum of what I said above is if the GOP, out of fear, did something so nasty that I didnt even factor it in... Momentum is key!

What you said about the press conference, I can see that being valid. I think there was a bunch of mistakes. Another one was his handeling of the Suix City debate. Theres a bunch, but the media and local GOP is the main culprit.

Okie RP fan
03-13-2012, 07:33 PM

Has he given any detailed time frame as to when the economy might finally burst?

kathy88
03-13-2012, 07:34 PM

Speaking of gas... have you all seen the NEWT gas 2.50 a gallon campaign signs? This is another thing we are dealing with. People really think that the president can control the price of gas directly. No understanding of market issues, etc... Newt says it will be 2.50. If I elect him gas will automatically be 2.50. I'm all about personal freedom but at the same time shouldn't a short quiz be necessary to vote? LOL. J/K

Merk
03-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Has he given any detailed time frame as to when the economy might finally burst?

The fed has proved incredibly adept at kicking the can down the road.

rb3b3
03-13-2012, 07:40 PM

Hey tbone not for nothing man I know your a very smart person and I know you know your stuff, but you are also one negative prick!! I soo sick and tired of seeing your negative posts on threads that are supposed to be positive to motivate us Ron Paul supporters ,its amazing, every time I start reading a thread that is meant to be positive I read all positive posts in that thread and then I read a negative one and when I look to see who wrote that negative postits u!!!!! Enough!!

Agorism
03-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Looking like they may be wrong. Santorum is in good shape in the Magnolia State.

Intrade still shifting to Santorum, and he is now narrowly ahead.

Newt Gingrich to win the 2012 Mississippi Primary

4.0%
CHANCE Predict

Mitt Romney to win the 2012 Mississippi Primary

46.0%
CHANCE Predict

Rick Santorum to win the 2012 Mississippi Primary

59.5%
CHANCE

PC_for_Paul
03-13-2012, 07:43 PM
The fed has proved incredibly adept at kicking the can down the road.

Saw this today, sticks with you:

KevinYeaux
03-13-2012, 07:44 PM

How much money did the campaign spend there? How often did Ron Paul visit?

If nothing was done to campaign there, what more can be expected?

I also agree that there were many mistakes made, especially around the newsletters and the "delegate strategy" which won't win nominations. It's easier to criticize in hindsight. We, as a movement, know better and will do better in 2016. We can't spend four years blaming the Party and the media and the voters and hiding behind theories about voter fraud. We have to learn from our mistakes and our experience and change and adapt. Otherwise, we'll all become bitter and cynical.

Meanwhile, we still have primaries and caucuses. No one's reached 1144... so we can still compete and gain delegates and influence in the party.

MikeChambers
03-13-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey tbone not for nothing man I know your a very smart person and I know you know your stuff, but you are also one negative prick!! I soo sick and tired of seeing your negative posts on threads that are supposed to be positive to motivate us Ron Paul supporters ,its amazing, every time I start reading a thread that is meant to be positive I read all positive posts in that thread and then I read a negative one and when I look to see who wrote that negative postits u!!!!! Enough!!

Please then point out for us the positives of this extremely successful evening.

Merk
03-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Saw this today, sticks with you:

Ben's argument is that those funds are not causing inflation as the banks are holding onto it all...

Yeah right...

wgadget
03-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Mittens is in third in both states, as of now.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Please then point out for us the positives of this extremely successful evening. he was referring to constant campaign bashing and refusal to admit media blackouts or dirty GOP tricks I believe

Okie RP fan
03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
"Others" is beating out Paul in Alabama...

That'll be the topic on the news tomorrow.

wgadget
03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
The positives---Mittens is in last place!

Gravik
03-13-2012, 07:58 PM
The positives---Mittens is in last place!

State Gingrich Paul Romney Santorum reporting
03/13 MS 31.7% 4.3% 30.1% 32.8% 58%
03/13 AL 29.7% 5.3% 28.2% 34.5% 30%

wgadget
03-13-2012, 07:58 PM
NBC called AL for Santy.

wgadget
03-13-2012, 08:00 PM
State Gingrich Paul Romney Santorum reporting
03/13 MS 31.7% 4.3% 30.1% 32.8% 58%
03/13 AL 29.7% 5.3% 28.2% 34.5% 30%

Oh, come on..Everybody knows there are only three candidates.

Agorism
03-13-2012, 08:07 PM
This will be good big mo for Santorum going into Louisiana and Texas.

I really don't want Romney eeking out anymore victories.