PDA

View Full Version : Call Supertalk fm - ommitting Paul

mommaliberty
03-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Call BOMB to Superalk fm please! Their news department reported you can vote for Santorum, Gingrich and Romney in today's MS Primary. Omitted Paul. Please tell them Paul is still on the ballot! 888-808-8637 This station reaches the whole state of Mississippi!

dancjm
03-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Bump!

I'm not in the US or I would be on the blower immediately.

Someone please call on my behalf.

ACT NOW.

sratiug
03-13-2012, 11:13 AM
I"m on it.

sratiug
03-13-2012, 11:44 AM
I"m on it.
Just busted there asses bigtime... they hung up just as I was getting warmed up.

kathy88
03-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Just busted there asses bigtime... they hung up just as I was getting warmed up.

What did they say? Have they corrected themselves? I hope you were nice.

unknown
03-13-2012, 12:12 PM
On it. Its ringing now...

dancjm
03-13-2012, 12:15 PM

For Liberty!

unknown
03-13-2012, 12:17 PM

It keeps ringing then finally going to a message which says this person is not accepting calls at this time...

There any other talk stations we can call into? I feel like spreading the message of liberty.

sratiug
03-13-2012, 01:21 PM
It keeps ringing then finally going to a message which says this person is not accepting calls at this time...

There any other talk stations we can call into? I feel like spreading the message of liberty.

They went off at one. Marshall Ramsey (Dave Ramsey's cousin and Clarion Ledger Cartoonist) comes on this aftternoon not sure when, after Dave Ramsey. Maybe 3 or 4.

sratiug
03-13-2012, 01:31 PM
What did they say? Have they corrected themselves? I hope you were nice.

Didn't mention their bias since I didn't hear it personally and they have actually been very Paul friendly in the past. I told them that the 3 liberal democrats running against the republican Ron PAUL CAN'T WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION because the Paul people were not going to support a liberal democrat. And that a vote for the others was a vote for war with Iran and even higher gas prices, which has been their major issue lately.