PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Confronting Vote Fraud? Donations...

Merk
03-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Beyond the blatant, obvious, damaging media blackout there is ample evidence that vote fraud has occurred and will continue to occur under the current paradigm.

My honest feeling at this point is that the election is being stolen from us via blackout and fraud. The campaign can do all the GOTV work it can, run awesome ads, have rallies etc. but if the votes (popular or delegate) are simply stolen what does it matter?

I do not see the campaign fighting back against the fraud. Ron has mentioned it is going on, Carol has mentioned it. I realize the blackout is in effect for the fraud as well and it would be difficult to expose it, but I really see very little being done to expose it.

Ron needs money. I want to give him money to see this through but I am not feeling that everything is being done to expose the fraud and corruption.

I would like to see more effort put out by the official campaign to expose what is going on, otherwise I fear we are wasting our treasure on a rigged game we will never be allowed to win. At the rate our currency and liberties are being destroyed I see little point in this being another "educational" campaign to grow "the movement". I shudder to think what the country will be like in 4 more years without Ron at the helm. TSA checkpoints all over our highways, drones overhead, inflation, corporatism etc. (we're pretty much there as it is). The way I see it we have used the soap box and we are trying to use the ballot box, and that doesn't leave many more boxes to use.

Thoughts???

thoughtomator
03-13-2012, 08:54 AM
You are certainly at liberty to produce your own expose, if you feel it can be done better. I'd be in support of that, I too want to see the fraud exposed.

Merk
03-13-2012, 09:00 AM
You are certainly at liberty to produce your own expose, if you feel it can be done better. I'd be in support of that, I too want to see the fraud exposed.

We certainly have amazing video production folks among us willing to put it all together. How to get it in front of the people that matter though? We can certainly produce something that will go viral with the grassroots, but that is preaching to the choir. Buy national airtime?

The older demographics need to be made aware that their votes have been meaningless for a long time. Perhaps it is hopeless as even the GW Bush debacle with the SUpreme Court stepping in to decide the election didn't really wake folks up.

Merk
03-13-2012, 09:00 AM

We certainly have amazing video production folks among us willing to put it all together. How to get it in front of the people that matter though? We can certainly produce something that will go viral with the grassroots, but that is preaching to the choir. Buy national airtime?

The older demographics need to be made aware that their votes have been meaningless for a long time. Perhaps it is hopeless as even the GW Bush debacle with the SUpreme Court stepping in to decide the election didn't really wake folks up.