PDA

View Full Version : Voting locations for the Hawaii Caucuses can be found here! Bring photo ID to register !!

sailingaway
03-13-2012, 08:17 AM
http://www.gophawaii.com/presidential-caucus-locations

Vote for Ron Paul!

--
edit

this article says you NEED PHOTO ID to vote but can register on site:

Party members need to bring photo identification to vote. They will need to fill out a Hawaii Republican Party card to participate. Voters who are not on the state voter list will be able to register with ID showing their home address.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/559046/GOP-caucuses-take-place-tonight.html?nav=10

slamhead
03-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I will be emailing my sister today to encourage she and her family and friends to caucus for Ron Paul. She lives in Poipu.

sailingaway
03-13-2012, 11:08 AM
I will be emailing my sister today to encourage she and her family and friends to caucus for Ron Paul. She lives in Poipu.

+ rep!

TheGrinch
03-13-2012, 11:12 AM
That's gotta be the dream, huh? To be a resident of Hawaii, get to go vote for Dr. Paul, and then go have a luau pig roast....

Okay Hawaii, we get it, you don't need Dr. Paul to have an awesome life, but look out for us poor souls who have to live in this mess on the mainland. It'll benefit you too, I swear!

CTRattlesnake
03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
That's gotta be the dream, huh? To be a resident of Hawaii, get to go vote for Dr. Paul, and then go have a luau pig roast....

Okay Hawaii, we get it, you don't need Dr. Paul to have an awesome life, but look out for us poor souls who have to live in this mess on the mainland. It'll benefit you too, I swear!

They make up for in the cost of living. Gas..food..everything is expensive there.

sailingaway
03-13-2012, 01:13 PM
bump for need for photo ID added to OP

Vet_from_cali
03-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the link, was looking for this. I'll be voting at the jefferson school near Honolulu Zoo, hope to see some supporters there!!

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the link, was looking for this. I'll be voting at the jefferson school near Honolulu Zoo, hope to see some supporters there!!

Once you are done voting, drive around and ask people in the area if they like Ron Paul and then, if yes, DRIVE them to the poll!

seawolf
03-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Get Out the Vote!!! Please bring your family and friends to the caucus, with their Photo ID's to vote for Ron......

PauliticsPolitics
03-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Once you are done voting, drive around and ask people in the area if they like Ron Paul and then, if yes, DRIVE them to the poll!

This This ^ ^ This should always be the case!

seawolf
03-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Excellent idea, Drive around your neighborhood, text your friends, and drive anyone eligible to vote in Hawaii and is willing to vote for Ron to the Caucus Site Tonight!!

PolicyReader
03-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Thank you!

^Best advice of the day!

ronpaulhawaii
03-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Here is a text message people can use:

TONIGHT! Support Honesty - Vote RON PAUL in Pres. Primary. 6-8p - Questions? Call [del] or visit http://bit.ly/xq8tmt IMUA! MAHALO! (plz FWD)

PolicyReader
03-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Here is a text message people can use:

Spread over social media like it was jam on toast

CTRattlesnake
03-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Cmon Hawaii!!!

Show the rest of the country why we need Dr Paul.

I dont want to get anyone overly excited, but Ron did out-raise Mitt $88,386 to $69,743 in Hawaii in 2011.

But that hasnt been the most reliable thing to go by this year

sailingaway
03-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Cmon Hawaii!!!

Show the rest of the country why we need Dr Paul.

I dont want to get anyone overly excited, but Ron did out-raise Mitt $88,386 to $69,743 in Hawaii in 2011.

But that hasnt been the most reliable thing to go by this year

Also Brigham Young University in Idaho closed classes for Mitt and the students organized, and there is a BYU campus on Oahu. Not holding my breath, just crossing my fingers...