PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama America and Israel: An Unbreakable Bond

Travlyr
03-13-2012, 05:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=izUkZpTft2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=izUkZpTft2w

http://www.barackobama.com/america-and-israel?source=OM2012_PR_G_israel-co-content-banner_aipac_0212isra_300x250

ZENemy
03-13-2012, 11:40 AM
1,060 DISLIKES! yay

Travlyr
03-13-2012, 12:13 PM
1,060 DISLIKES! yay

Nice. And only 378 likes!

bluesc
03-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Oh dear. This is an official campaign video? Fucking tragic.

He's not even appealing to his base with this. He is appealing to his only important constituent.

specsaregood
03-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Good thing the divorce rate in the US is about 50%, perhaps we can do one of those quickie divorces with israel someday.

Travlyr
03-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Good thing the divorce rate in the US is about 50%, perhaps we can do one of those quickie divorces with israel someday.
As long as we don't have to pay alimony for eternity.

Travlyr
03-17-2012, 10:06 AM
384 likes, 1,073 dislikes

Lishy
03-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Unbreakable bond of what? What about Canada? I mean, with Canada we actually have agreements I'm sure even Paul would follow if he were president. So why is Obama sweetening up Israel, of all countries!? :S

Also, wooooow, comments must be approved? So he likes censorship, don't he?

Feeding the Abscess
03-17-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or cry.

On Terrorism: What is Terrorism? Is it not Fearism? And, if it is Fearism, then is Couragism not the only thing that can conquer it?

And this... this is either the most beautiful trolling I've ever seen, or one whacked out dude.

Lishy
03-17-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm a Jew, with family in Israel, but I'm confused by this video. He's saying Israel is a helpless nation who depends on our support? Wha?

Better idea: End foreign aid, especially that going towards Irsael's enemies. We're broke, but we fund the terrorists attacking them..?

We can't defeat terrorism. Al-Qaeda is an ideology, and the longer we're in their damned wastelands, the more propaganda they can use against us.

Shouldn't we stop all this intervention and focus on our debt, mr. Obama?

My own post on the video, probably won't get me accepted, and prob' get me on their blacklist, lol...

Not lying. I really do have family in Israel.

alucard13mmfmj
03-17-2012, 03:21 PM
My own post on the video, probably won't get me accepted, and prob' get me on their blacklist, lol...

Not lying. I really do have family in Israel.

Do you get a lot of hate from your fellow jews about your views on israel?

I think we should treat allies as allies... and not as butt buddies. I find it strange that some americans would put another country's well-being before the USA's.

On another note... I went to a "Wong" family dinner. Around 400 people with last name Wong there. They were talking about how Obama is wrong about talking shit about China and blaming China for USA's current state of affairs of failures... and that us Chinese gotta stick together. lol. I am an american of chinese descent. I have family in Hong Kong/China... I don't have a blind loyalty to China over USA =3... USA all the way! USA USA USA!

nano1895
03-17-2012, 03:32 PM
More pandering I see.

moderate libertarian
03-17-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YognoOrN6d4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YognoOrN6d4

Max had shocked the US MSM with the FTHIJ video he produced few months ago that all MSM refused to play pretty much.

Above video also helps explain why some anti-war groups were trying to boycot Venetion casions while back.

Max is right, jewish vote is about 2% and politicians/media's use of "jewish vote" is often code word for "jewish money" as the latter is a taboo for some reason among US media owners. Claim made about 45% of all political campaign money in US being jewish money is pretty incredible though.

Good exposure of Newt and Romney, only thing that could make it better would be if he would add money trails for Obama too.

Give me liberty
03-17-2012, 05:25 PM
LOL at the Pro Obama comments what a joke they are.

Lishy
03-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Do you get a lot of hate from your fellow jews about your views on israel?

Nope. But I get a lot of hate from Christians who masturbate to the Israeli flag, who think Israel is helplessly being attacked, and that it's our job to intervene.

I find that an insult to my Jewish homeland. They think we're helpless can't defend ourselves...?

But I've met a lot of uneducated Jews too who say "Israel this", "Israel that", "crazy Arabs again!", and so on. But generally, this group of people are just a bunch of lazy assholes who can't even get off their fat asses to actually help Jews in their area, let alone Israel. (Generally, these people are so lazy, they don't even have an Israeli flag in their room either...)

But I guess you can substitute the word "Sheeple" instead of Jew, because they hardly represent!

eduardo89
03-18-2012, 12:26 AM

As if the puppet masters would allow that.