PDA

View Full Version : Banned From Debate?

Stacey S
11-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I jsut read that Dr. Paul has NOT been invited to the next Fox debate.

Is this true???

garrettwombat
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Wow..

kylejack
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
No. Ron Paul will probably be included.

JoshLowry
11-13-2007, 09:19 PM
No. They will be inviting candidates to the debate based on a poll that has yet to be determined.

Any lists of confirmed candidates is speculation at this point.

chandlerLBT
11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
where did you even read that?

TheNewYorker
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
I don't think they are stupid enough to exclude him from the debate, they know if he were excluded he would hold a rally next door and draw a crowd twice as large.

amonasro
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
I think there was discussion last week about it, people were up in arms and rightly so. It has not been confirmed that he is out, he will most likely be in. Fox is stupid, but not that stupid.

Exponent
11-13-2007, 09:25 PM
My understanding is that no one has been invited yet, so this doesn't actually mean anything of significance currently.

steph3n
11-13-2007, 09:25 PM
He is over 5% nationwide, so he will be in.

MozoVote
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
If Paul was excluded, they would logicially need to exclude Hunter and Tancredo under the described guidelines. I think kicking 3 candidates out at once would look very strange and be heavily criticised.

conner_condor
11-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I jsut read that Dr. Paul has NOT been invited to the next Fox debate.

Is this true???

If your going to spread BS like this. Post a link to where you read this from troll.

JoshLowry
11-13-2007, 09:34 PM
If your going to spread BS like this. Post a link to where you read this from troll.

Maybe she is just new and doesn't quite understand the importance of including a source to something you are stating...

It would help to take the hostility down a notch towards your fellow forum members. ;)

Thanks.

Mordechai Vanunu
11-13-2007, 09:36 PM
He is over 5% nationwide, so he will be in.

The criteria is determined by Fox News polling, in which Paul only has 2%.

Cindy
11-13-2007, 09:37 PM
No one has been invited yet. They will be making the invites based on certain criteria met as of Nov. 30th. Paul will meet that criteria and be included.
It looks like he already has.

RPinSEAZ
11-13-2007, 09:38 PM

That's not true. The campaign has said it's up to the Iowa Republican Party as to who is included, not Fox

steph3n

Do not worry he will be over 5% there too, while being 10% or more on others :)

Skeeterbug73

I have seen people posting that he is not going to be in the debate under a few you tube video comments. That might be where Stacey read it. Just a thought.

John of Des Moines
Please read this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=35019

Until Don or someone else from the Campaign or the Official website says otherwise please don't spread rumors.

Lois
11-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow, Conner --

That was so rude of you :(

It was a legitimate question and post -- I also read somewhere that he wasn't invited. I know we discussed it on here a bit, but maybe this poster is new and hadn't read the thread or heard it discussed before.

You were so hostile. I would expect an apology.

LibertyEagle
11-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Geez people. Stacey saw it somewhere and came here to ASK IF IT WAS TRUE. There was nothing wrong with what she did. Heck, no wonder she saw it. There was thread after thread on THIS board just a short time ago, with MUCH worse than that. I would also imagine it is all over YouTube. No wonder she had a question.

Give her a break. Geesh. :rolleyes:

seapilot
11-13-2007, 09:50 PM
We can all buy some News Corp shares( owner of Fox news) code NWS then sell them off right before the debate if he is not included?

conner_condor
11-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Wow, Conner --

That was so rude of you :(

It was a legitimate question and post -- I also read somewhere that he wasn't invited. I know we discussed it on here a bit, but maybe this poster is new and hadn't read the thread or heard it discussed before.

You were so hostile. I would expect an apology.

Well a post to the link should of been provided. There are so many trolls coming in.
If they can't take some heat then I don't know what to tell them or others.This forum does get heated up sometimes. If you haven't noticed this, then I advise you to go back and read some of your own posts.
Keep expecting rudy,not going to happen.;)