PDA

View Full Version : Other: What is going to happen if Ron Paul does not win Part 2 consequence

Freedomcandy
03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Hello peps as you can see Dr. Paul exposed a huge new world order scam and risking his life each day he with his fellow americans is waking up all the sheeples that are asleep.

what you think is going to happen if Ron Paul does not get elected and this huge scam and power waige keep on going?!?

Plz vote!!!

Keith and stuff
03-12-2012, 06:08 PM
No offense but it looks bad for you when someone comes here and this is there 10th post on the forum. You might want to try to be less controversial with you comments, unless that is what you are looking for.

Nathan Hale
03-13-2012, 06:50 AM
It's amateur hour at the RP Forums.

Republicanguy
03-13-2012, 08:01 AM
It may just take much more time.

Here in the UK, the Labour party was founded in 1900. It wasn't until 1923 the party was elected, and Ramsay Mcdonald became the PM of the UK.

MrWalker
03-13-2012, 02:04 PM
I think the "new wave" would still have grasped a hold on the party strong enough to influence any Republican candidate in the future, whatever the outcome.

Any liberty candidate would need the support of the Ron Paul-fraction in the future.

soulcyon
03-13-2012, 02:35 PM
lmao, those options are bad xD

I would say there will be a great awakening when another failure-of-a-president rears his ugly head

NoOneButPaul
03-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Time will go on, the country will spiral further downward (but it will take some decades for total and complete collapse), the old fucks that ruined it for him will die, Ron's predictions will ring truer and truer, we'll keep trying to infiltrate the GOP, and eventually they'll come around to us because they'll discover we're right, and eventually we'll win back the congress, the POTUS, and the hearts and minds of the people forever and always.

We can never lose sight of the big picture...

KnowNothing
03-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Not to jot the question but the way things are going now, it seems thought Ron Paul can gain even MORE momentum, which even makes me that much more confident that he will win. The way things are going in Afghanistan this very point in time, only make Ron Paul look like even more of a rockstar. If gas prices surge even more, then Ron Paul will be more of a favorite. . . and I mean that to those that say he is "dangerous."

The general public seems to be leaning more towards leaving Afghanistan considering the pissing on dead bodies, burning of Quarans, and spaz shootings that occurred within the recent time. I think now more of the public will steer towards what Ron Paul is saying, and the rest of the GOP will be criticized that much more considering it is likely that those lemmings will not change their position (lol, yea right. . . we know how good they are at that). Revolts in Afghanistan are saying that they will start beheading Americans. I'm sure the general public would love that (sarcasm).