PDA

View Full Version : Most Recent Edits Here.

llepard
11-13-2007, 08:46 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=36509&page=29

We are making some changes. Keep the suggestions coming in.

If you feel we missed you point make it here.

I have not had time to look at all 28 pages of the thread

FluxCapacitor
11-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Here are a few suggestions:

1) If you switch Washington and Franklin, everyone will be facing the center and no one will have his back to anyone else. As long as Franklin and Madison are on the left and Washington and Jefferson are on the right, it will look better.

2) At the lower left, change "Advocates a non-interventionist foreign policy." to "He advocates a non-interventionist foreign policy."

3) At the lower right, change it to: "Ron Paul is a principled, honest man of integrity."

4) Below that, change "As a Dr.," to "As a doctor,"

5) Below that, change "Served his country..." to "He served his country..."

6) "It's time to remind Washington" might sound a bit awkward, since Washington is the name of one of the men reminding us.

7) "bankrupted your nation" isn't exactly true. The nation is in debt, but isn't that a different concept than "bankrupt"?

T206
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Someone else mentioned it already, but I thought it was worth repeating. We have a problem with name recognition, so GET HIS NAME BIG AND VISIBLE. :)

And as a side note, thank you for doing this....if Ron Paul wasnt already my hero, you would be. ;)

Proemio
11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=36509&page=29

We are making some changes. Keep the suggestions coming in.

If you feel we missed you point make it here.

I have not had time to look at all 28 pages of the thread

I'd just ask one small thing.
That you are 100% comfortable and sold on the final piece.
It's a great ad - as you can see from the "first impression" reactions (the only thing that really counts with an ad).
I have seen too many good ideas get their energy "murdered by committee".