PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney A conversation with a Mitt Romney supporter

DerailingDaTrain
03-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I actually feel sad for this woman. She just doesn't know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIDHNqUTPM&list=UU0RJJ_Wm7jyOU9eY10LgcwA&index=1&feature=plcp

lakerssuck92
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
I actually think this is the wrong approach when talking to Romney supporters. The best way to attack Romney is his numerous flip-flops on many issues most conservatives hold dear (abortion, gun control, gay marriage, etc..) Also him making the blue-print for Obamacare in Massachusetts is the other strong point against him. And if they bring up the state vs federal distinction, you can always point out that he himself said that he thought it would be a good plan to implement for the nation...

Wren
03-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Good example of how NOT to approach people.

amberjack
03-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Ron Paul may have the right message, but it's stuff like this that alienates people.

Ron said himself that we should not try to impose our beliefs upon others through force, but that if we practiced what we preached we might have something that others would want to emulate.

Arn't we out to win the hearts and minds of people? This lady will now not only support Romney, but most likely speak out against Ron Paul and his crazy supporters.

Pisces
03-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Ron Paul may have the right message, but it's stuff like this that alienates people.

Ron said himself that we should not try to impose our beliefs upon others through force, but that if we practiced what we preached we might have something that others would want to emulate.

Arn't we out to win the hearts and minds of people? This lady will now not only support Romney, but most likely speak out against Ron Paul and his crazy supporters.

I agree. I've never been a big fan of videos that seem to be made solely for the purpose of ridiculing other people, whether they're made by Ron Paul supporters, Bill Maher or Andrew Breitbart.

DerailingDaTrain
03-13-2012, 06:36 AM
lol "I don't think its right to do this"

jump to us losing a state to Romney or Santorum

"Stupid ****** sheeple who want perpetual war are ruining this country!"

make up your mind people.

KMX
03-13-2012, 06:46 AM
My day just started but that made it all ready... lol nice

qh4dotcom
03-13-2012, 06:54 AM

Arn't we out to win the hearts and minds of people?

If that were possible with all the media misinformation, Ron Paul would be leading in the polls now. Some folks like that lady are brainwashed beyond repair and need to learn their lesson the hard way....also it's obvious Kokesh and his guys were being polite about it, not using force.

TheAmazingJimmy
03-13-2012, 07:00 AM
I think that woman may be mentally challenged, seriously, I really think she may truly be mentally challenged.

amberjack
03-13-2012, 08:13 AM
If someone approached me and told me how f'ing awesome freedom and liberty was and it's freedom and liberty that allows for said person to get all in my face, then I might not think that freedom and liberty is all that great.

As you must know, not all people who are against the movement are sheep, and no argument was ever won by resorting to name calling. There are intelligent thinkers out there and one of their big criticisms is that freedom and liberty is an enabler of racism and bigotry.

This video may satisfy a certain group of Ron Paul supporters, but anyone else watching it who isn't a supporter will come away thinking negative thoughts about our supporters and may very well think that only bigots must support Ron.

Politics and main stream media are very savy. They work to build trust while secretly directing people to where they want them to go. It's worked pretty well don't you think? Perhaps we should learn to get people to have a little trust in us as well..

lol "I don't think its right to do this"

jump to us losing a state to Romney or Santorum

"Stupid ****** sheeple who want perpetual war are ruining this country!"

make up your mind people.

DerailingDaTrain
03-13-2012, 09:07 AM
If someone approached me and told me how f'ing awesome freedom and liberty was and it's freedom and liberty that allows for said person to get all in my face, then I might not think that freedom and liberty is all that great.

As you must know, not all people who are against the movement are sheep, and no argument was ever won by resorting to name calling. There are intelligent thinkers out there and one of their big criticisms is that freedom and liberty is an enabler of racism and bigotry.

This video may satisfy a certain group of Ron Paul supporters, but anyone else watching it who isn't a supporter will come away thinking negative thoughts about our supporters and may very well think that only bigots must support Ron.

Politics and main stream media are very savy. They work to build trust while secretly directing people to where they want them to go. It's worked pretty well don't you think? Perhaps we should learn to get people to have a little trust in us as well..

How do freedom and liberty allow people to discriminate? Doesn't make sense. Also, nobody in the video was being a bigot, and they weren't even in her face. She was the one acting strange...they seemed pretty calm to me.