PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Colorado,He's Catching On;) GOP

speciallyblend
11-13-2007, 08:21 PM
COLORADO RON PAUL REPUBLICANS GOP

Hi,everyone KEEP YOUR HEADS UP ,I called the Eagle County,CO Republicans and got a great reception from the them over the phone. I have chatted with them before.I'm going to give him alot of Ron Paul info and should speak at their DEC 13th meeting where we will show up with as many Ron Paul supporters as we can.
I explained to him the Nov 5th fundraising and the 4.3 million and the pulse of whats going on. I also told him of my plans to run radio ads and that many people are excited to join the republican party to vote for Ron Paul.

I hope to attend and speak at the next 3 county GOP events,and its looking positive,since i have been to the lake county republican womens event,there was no mens group,so ill be working to form the RON PAUL LAKE COUNTY REPUBLICANS MENS GROUP;) ,at that meeting 3-4 women were interested in Ron Paul but didn't think he could win,cant wait to chit chat with them after the 4.3 million;) after the meeting i got to speak to Doug lamborns wife,about the Ron Paul revolution and she agreed with alot of what i said.

I haven't called summit countys GOP,but i know thy should be receptive since they should already be Ron Paul republicans(positive signs from sign waving). Lake county will be the most work(older conservatives)
anyway thought it would be some news people should know.I truly believe 100% that we can easily get a majority vote in these 3 counties FOR RON PAUL;)

we also have another fine gentleman working now in the roaring forks valley aka aspen area,so we hope he starts getting those rich people to donate;)

Keep up the great work Ron Paul Supporters:rolleyes:

RPFTW!
11-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Good job, from Denver

Ozwest
11-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Nice work and good luck speciallyblend.