PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum supporter admits Ron Paul can win the nomination

qh4dotcom
03-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Comment from a Minnesota Santorum supporter on the Santorum Facebook page

"I'm a supporter of Santorum, but I'm also an "anybody but Obama" vote. However as a delegate to our county convention I can tell you that the place was filled with Ron Paul supporters. They are stacking the deck for the National Convention and they will win if you other three don't consolidate and do it ASAP! But, the problem is bigger than that. Due to a dismal interest level in the political process by voters in general, Paul has very successfully made the case to his people that they can still win by going to their conventions as delegates in mass numbers. Our guest speakers kept saying how impressive the size of our convention was-chalk that up to Paul supporters, and every one of them wanted to go on to the next level.
So, while the others are out pounding the ground for votes he has been working behind the sceens organizing his people to get to the conventions, become delegates and take the nomination from the inside. He keeps saying that he HAS a LOT of delegates. I kept wondering what on earth he was talking bout, but now I see. He could, concievably, win with the fewest votes in the history of the country. Can HE beat Obama????"

DerailingDaTrain
03-11-2012, 08:00 PM
http://aroundthesphere.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Drex
03-11-2012, 08:06 PM
We got them scared!

roho76
03-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Awesome.

opinionatedfool
03-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Let's hope santorum is to busy counting sheep to pay any attention to the facebook comment.

Give me liberty
03-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Very nice.

qh4dotcom
03-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Let's hope santorum is to busy counting sheep to pay any attention to the facebook comment.

You think Santorum ever reads the comments of his Facebook page?

3kgt
03-12-2012, 12:30 AM
You think Santorum ever reads the comments of his Facebook page?
More importantly you think he knows how to count??

jeremiahj13
03-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Man I hope he's right! :D KA-CHING!

kathy88
03-12-2012, 04:05 AM
More importantly you think he knows how to count??

HAHAHA. Santorum is more worried about getting Gingrich to drop out. Fool.

EBounding
03-12-2012, 07:59 PM
We got them scared!

And yet they should be filled with hope because he's the only one who CAN beat Obama and maybe even stop our nation from being destroyed by debt and war.