PDA

View Full Version : Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Pursue Birth Certificate

hillbilly123069
03-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Didn't see this posted.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threats-silence-media-on-obama-probe/
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1874/806/Obama_Threatens_Media_With_Federal_Investigation_I f_They_Persu

FrankRep
03-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Related Article:

http://thenewamerican.com/images/stories2012/10aMarch/joe_arpaio_ap.001.jpg

After five months of investigating President Obama's birth certificate, Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse has concluded that it is a forgery.

Arizona "Cold Case Posse": Probable Cause Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/11051-ariz-qcold-case-posseq-probable-cause-obamas-birth-certificate-a-fraud)

Bob Adelmann | The New American (http://thenewamerican.com/)
01 March 2012

oyarde
03-11-2012, 06:35 PM
So the administration and the media are going to tear one another down ? I will beleve it when I see it ...

Pauls' Revere
03-11-2012, 09:16 PM
So the administration and the media are going to tear one another down ? I will beleve it when I see it ...

Exactly, unless ratings trump a probable impeachment during an election year! Imagine the chaos! It would be an epic scandal, worse than Watergate. But WOW what I would pay to see that!!

Don Lapre
03-11-2012, 09:43 PM
It will dwarf Watergate.

ObaMao won't be impeached over the forged BC.
One would have to have been lawfully holding the office in order for impeachment to happen.

qh4dotcom
03-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Wow

moderate libertarian
03-11-2012, 10:05 PM

^ this.

Obama and media are puppets of same dooshscums.

TC95
03-11-2012, 11:15 PM
It will dwarf Watergate.

One would have to have been lawfully holding the office in order for impeachment to happen.

If he can't be impeached because he wasn't lawfully holding the office, then what would happen to him if it were proven that he's really not a natural born citizen? Surely, he doesn't just get away with it and be allowed to remain president. Doesn't he go to jail for fraud or something?

oyarde
03-11-2012, 11:19 PM
If he can't be impeached because he wasn't lawfully holding the office, then what would happen to him if it were proven that he's really not a natural born citizen? Surely, he doesn't just get away with it and be allowed to remain president. Doesn't he go to jail for fraud or something? I dunno , if it was fraud , would you not have to prove he knew it ? Would not that be difficult ??

pcosmar
03-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I dunno , if it was fraud , would you not have to prove he knew it ? Would not that be difficult ??

And just how many years do you think the court battles would take?

I mean really.. It takes years to get a conviction on the Cops that Blew away a grandmother and planted drugs in her house.

And how many years did it take to convict some of the cops in New Orleans that murdered people on a bridge?

You really think that you are going to see Obama Perp-Walked out of the White House?

It would be Epic,, but it's fantasy.

oyarde
03-11-2012, 11:46 PM
And just how many years do you think the court battles would take?

I mean really.. It takes years to get a conviction on the Cops that Blew away a grandmother and planted drugs in her house.

And how many years did it take to convict some of the cops in New Orleans that murdered people on a bridge?

You really think that you are going to see Obama Perp-Walked out of the White House?

It would be Epic,, but it's fantasy. I cannot picture it as well .

Don Lapre
03-11-2012, 11:54 PM
If he can't be impeached because he wasn't lawfully holding the office, then what would happen to him if it were proven that he's really not a natural born citizen? Surely, he doesn't just get away with it and be allowed to remain president. Doesn't he go to jail for fraud or something?

It depends on how it plays out.
Depends on what steps Arpaio takes.

Barry might resign, might be forced to resign, might be arrested, or something else.

There are MANY issues Arpaio is on to, but he hasn't spoken publicly about them - only the forged BC and selective service app.
There are as yet, may unknowns regarding the ongoing investigation.

This thing is only going to get hotter, imo - and a LOT hotter.

As I've said before, I fully expect some major event to take place which will perhaps serve to move (or attempt to move) focus away from Barry's crimes.

As I've also said, I think major shit is gonna go down.

No, it's not gonna continue to be business as usual, with Barry carrying on as prez... as if nothing is going on.

jmo

oyarde
03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Well , I suppose he could invade Mexico with the BATFE as a diversion , but the Mexican Marines would kick ass.

Pauls' Revere
03-12-2012, 12:09 AM
It will dwarf Watergate.

Would'nt all legislation under his term become null and void? Biden steps up as acting prez? Legally a nightmare but the cost of doing nothing would be worse.

oyarde
03-12-2012, 12:15 AM
I dunno , he picked Biden , so does that stand ? or does it go to Boehner ?

oyarde
03-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Would'nt all legislation under his term become null and void? Biden steps up as acting prez? Legally a nightmare but the cost of doing nothing would be worse. I DUNNO , PROBABLY JUST THE EXECUTIVE ORDER STUFF TO START WITH ? Since the rest went through the house and senate ?

Don Lapre
03-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Yes, everything Barry has done has been done illegally.
Obviously, this is a HUGE, OVERWHELMING issue for our country.

Biden is also illegal, as he was brought on to the dem ticket by ObaMao, who had no authority to bring him in.
So he's out.

I believe Boehner would take over if/when Barry is OUT.

You know, other countries are not ignorant about this issue.
They are aware that our president is quite possibly not lawfully holding the office.

Think about that.

Working Poor
03-12-2012, 12:59 AM
I wish that a news source that had more credibility that WND and BIN was reporting it. It is all sewn up kids move on.

libertyjam
03-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Would'nt all legislation under his term become null and void? Biden steps up as acting prez? Legally a nightmare but the cost of doing nothing would be worse.

Right, because every time past presidents have been proven to have perpetrated frauds and unconstitutional acts to initiate directions they wanted to lead the country have resulted in any laws and initiatives they signed to have been removed and undone. It has Never Happened

Cyberbrain
03-12-2012, 07:33 AM
The birth certificate is a fraud. And Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a neutral investigator. Give me a break. It's just petty politics in an election year.

This kind of stuff I never understand. Why is THIS president the only one who has to prove his birth?

Publicani
03-12-2012, 07:40 AM
The first candidate who jumps with two feet on this issue will become the President.

asurfaholic
03-12-2012, 08:06 AM
The birth certificate thing really doesn't concern me... they should have done their due diligence before even letting him become a candidate. Problem is these big govt hacks are all in bed with each other. Nobody is doing their job. Doesn't matter if its foreign born obama or nwo prick clinton or cfr grinch. They are all the problem. Seems that the govt is getting away with disregarding the constitution in a big way.

Id rather focus on the illegality of indefinite detention/assassination of US citizens, and the elimination of the right to assemble, the elimination of so many of our rights. Not the birth certificate thing... its so trivial compared to the massive problem government has become.

Publicani
03-12-2012, 08:24 AM
The birth certificate thing really doesn't concern me... they should have done their due diligence before even letting him become a candidate.
Id rather focus on the illegality of indefinite detention/assassination of US citizens, and the elimination of the right to assemble, the elimination of so many of our rights. Not the birth certificate thing... its so trivial compared to the massive problem government has become.

Tell it to the troops. Tell it to the American citizens - "it's not important that your president is an impostor." The world is laughing at us. This is the mother of all Constitutional issues. And by the way, people are going to prison fighting against this while you are dismissing it as a minor issue.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Tell it to the troops. Tell it to the American citizens - "it's not important that your president is an impostor." The world is laughing at us. This is the mother of all Constitutional issues. And by the way, people are going to prison fighting against this while you are dismissing it as a minor issue.

It's really all the same problem. They get away with whatever they like, and no one pursues anyone for anything so they will not be pursued when their own crimes, past or future, are uncovered.