PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum The Mind of a Rick Santorum Supporter and his take On RT

Give me liberty
03-11-2012, 06:53 AM
These are the quotes from RT Channel on youtube and pretty interesting debate what a exchange and your not going to believe the mind of one supporter whose for Rick Santorum, now mods this is to be used as analysis on some how believe view the world and yes the economy to.

About the Political parties and Dollar.

We have many political parties. Democrats and Republicans are the popular ones. People vote for them for different reasons, some vote historically, some because of their political positions. Those 2 parties do a good job of representing the interests of the majority. Still many governors a congressmen are INDEPENDENT. Which means you are not required to be the part of any party.

Dollar is weaker that it was, but is is still an international reserve currency not because we said so, but.

Believes the Cold War is Gone.

Why are you trying to compare Russia to the US. NEWSFLASH. The cold war is long gone, so is USSR. Right now Russia can not compare itself to the US neither economically, nor democratically (and that considering that US has slightly gone down over the last decade)

As for US, we are very polarized politically. Which i think is a big problem in terms of free speech. Media has a strong political bias. But the good news that we don't have a ruling political class or a party.

And believe it or not the user is very insulting to other users.

The proof is that RT's director-in-chief is a member of a "kremlin pool" - a group of journalist entrusted by russian government to cover affairs of russia's top officials

Google ''margarita simonyan' , you -Snip-

:rolleyes: And i wonder does he even know who owns FOX News,CNN for that matter? i doubt he will listen.

doesn't believe that the US economy is fraud.

because it is held in significant quantities by many governments and institutions as part of their foreign exchange reserves. The more dollars are being held internationally the stronger the dollar is.

How can US economy be fraud? I don't get you. US economy is still a number 1 economy in the world. As for democracy, you are just spewing nonsense. There is no reasons to consider US a non-democracy. Take some political science classes, you seem to lack knowledge on that subject

And that's it, you see now what we are up against my fellow Ron Paul supporters? people like him on YouTube who support Santorum but dont even understand the basics on how the world is even run by :(

That user was also very insulting to a user on Youtube.

If you do not like my comment, why the 'Snip' you are replying, you derfwad

Yes we are up against very rude people sometimes who dont want to listen to reason at all other then themselves and doesn't this santorum supporter know that we are a republic? i guess not apparently.

So what you think? are people that clueless to figure whats going on?

If a mod has a problem with my thread please move it to hot topics.